Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage (21411 Views)

Dress Code When You're Dating Someone? / 7 Ways To Know If The Man You're Dating Will Eventually Marry You. / Tips To Make The Man You're Dating Commit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by 0hsisi: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2010
I'm glad that this thread has helped many of my younger ladies here.
Remember,you need to be as wise as a serpent
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by na2day2(m): 5:09am On Feb 24, 2010
michelin89:

These men all look like na2day. tongue

isnt that why u love me? come here sugar kiss kiss kiss

0hsisi:

I'm glad that this thread has helped many of my younger ladies here.
Remember,you need to be as wise as a serpent

it helped nothing, u just ruined their lives
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by netotse(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2010
na2day?:

awww thats sooo sweet, i rem when she created that thread dissing you, see what it has blossomed into grin

@michelin
dont forget to use the tips ohsisi posted when na2day? starts whispering sweet nothings into your ear o!
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by na2day2(m): 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2010
netotse:

awww thats sooo sweet, i rem when she created that thread dissing you, see what it has blossomed into grin

@michelin
dont forget to use the tips ohsisi posted when na2day? starts whispering sweet nothings into your ear o!

chai! u dey crazy no bi small. why u wan pour sand sand 4 my garri? angry angry angry
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by Duniverse(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2010
H2O2:

lol grin it's not yet degenerated into the battle of the sexes.
honestly and its not purpose to be so.
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by Duniverse(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2010
H2O2:

lol grin it's not yet degenerated into the battle of the sexes.
honestly and its not purpose to be so.
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2010
na2day?:

My love is fatal and you are still alive. What do you deduce? tongue
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by netotse(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2010
na2day?:

michelin89:

that he has found a cure?. . .
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2010
netotse:

I know na2day is not a capable of any intellectual reasoning. . .that's why I am asking him of such task.

Nor spoil my fun!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by na2day2(m): 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2010
michelin89:

netotse:

thank u for the expo wink wink wink wink

michelin89:

I know na2day is not a capable of any intellectual reasoning. . .that's why I am asking him of such task.

Nor spoil my fun!!! angry angry angry angry

u think say i be like u wey get fish brain?
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by netotse(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2010
na2day?:

thank u for the expo wink wink wink wink

u think say i be like u wey get[b] fish brain[/b]?

i swear i have a cousin that says that. . .lol
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by na2day2(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2010
netotse:

i swear i have a cousin that says that. . .lol

dunnit! i knew we were related embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by Pweety4me(f): 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2010
Y should i be looking 4 a man 2 pop d question in d first place?how small ready am i sef? undecided tongue
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by na2day2(m): 12:37am On Feb 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

Y should i be looking 4 a man 2 pop d question in d first place?how small ready am i sef? undecided tongue

SHE'S ALIVE! ! ! smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 25, 2010
na2day?:

u think say i be like u wey get fish brain?

I am a dolphin! cool
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Feb 25, 2010
When he starts giving money excuses
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by na2day2(m): 2:21am On Feb 25, 2010
michelin89:

I am a dolphin! cool

a dolphin is still a fish and they felt insulted by ur claim tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 25, 2010
na2day?:

a dolphin is still a fish and they felt insulted by your claim tongue tongue tongue

A dolphin is a mammal and is more intelligent than a man. cool
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by na2day2(m): 2:25am On Feb 25, 2010
michelin89:

sighs, a dolphin is a fish with mammalian traits and is yet to be in space
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 25, 2010
na2day?:

sighs, a dolphin is a fish with mammalian traits and is yet to be in space

Give am legs and he go match your head. tongue
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by mamagee3(f): 2:27am On Feb 25, 2010
michelin89:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 25, 2010
mama-gee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

My sister, na legs and hands save men like na2day.

Homo erectus, not intellectus.
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by na2day2(m): 2:30am On Feb 25, 2010
michelin89:

u forgot the d1ck++ cool cool cool cool
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by mamagee3(f): 2:30am On Feb 25, 2010
michelin89:

That na2day sef na complete otondo. . .
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 25, 2010
na2day?:

u forgot the d1ck++ cool cool cool cool

You mean d1ck--------- = not existent? tongue
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by na2day2(m): 2:32am On Feb 25, 2010
mama-gee:

That na2day sef na complete otondo. . .

really? and i and the rest of the world was thinking it is u that was the otondo! accept our apologizes  tongue tongue tongue another case of pot calling kettle black
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by na2day2(m): 2:34am On Feb 25, 2010
michelin89:

You mean d1ck--------- = not existent? tongue

i told u to stop comparing me to that house furniture u rap.e every night
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by mamagee3(f): 2:36am On Feb 25, 2010
na2day?:

really? and i and the rest of the world was thinking it is u that was the otondo! accept our apologizes  tongue tongue tongue another case of pot calling kettle black
You (Na2day) is the greatest otondo that has ever registered on this site
Now, go to sleep, will ya?
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by na2day2(m): 2:38am On Feb 25, 2010
mama-gee:

You (Na2day) is the greatest otondo that has ever registered on this site
Now, go to sleep, will ya?

and u just took that trophy from me, enjoy! tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by netotse(m): 2:57am On Feb 25, 2010
neither of you obviously knows what otondo means. . .
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by na2day2(m): 2:58am On Feb 25, 2010
netotse:

neither of you obviously knows what otondo means. . .

biko wetin the thing mean?
Re: How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 25, 2010
See una don rubbish this thread. Na2day obviously you don't want women to know why they should never marry you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.