Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? (35025 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by FMCASH(m): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Fabolous360:

HOW CAN I LIST MY PRODUCTS ON JUMIA & KONGA
https://www./marketplace-vendor/

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by luvguy(m): 1:26am On Aug 19, 2017
madgoat:

Truck pushing grin.... Buy a truck and be packing refuse on your street.
dry
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by successking401(m): 2:34am On Aug 19, 2017
SirLakes:

Register as a merchant/seller on any of the online stores, list your items and you are good to go.

You can also see your goods on classified Ads sites like olx,jiji,efritin .....etc
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Klington: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
peacemara54:

Thanks to lamclime., I really don't knw why many fails to look into honey business yet, the profit is really more than what ponzi schemes will offer you. Not because I want to sell, but when you benefit from something with the rate of hardship/unemployment in the country, you should be able to show others the way,
The truth remains, there is no how you will venture into honey business with correct guide & knowledge that you will not make it.. The market is huge.Nigeria can't even meet the demand for this bee product.
It may baffles you that some business women, men alike do invest 5-10million into the business & they still come bck to demand more. Honey dealers are millionaires thats where they make their living from bees products.
I think its time for people to wake up to realities. What you look-down on, is what is fetching others millions.

Lastly, just to remind all on this forum that, am on nairaland to supply customers pure, raw undiluted honey. I really hate seeing adulterated honey which can damage peoples health. Some of my customers told the unpleasant story of how they lost thousands of naira to a bad supplier supplying fake honey.
Be certain, what you get from me is nothing but raw from the bees.. I can't remember all that have supplied on nairaland. I do recieve positive feedback & always happy to do more and prove to all that original honey exist out of millions of adulterated flying around

I also assist newbies to find their ground in the business. I do give my best advise based on experience & shows you how best to do the business & manage it.. Its gives me joy seeing people in honey business. I charge no fee pls.

We will all reach the mountain top
Thanks
Tnx for ur insightful and detailed idea about diz honey biz.. Hope you can guide me.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by peacemara54(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Klington:
Tnx for ur insightful and detailed idea about diz honey biz.. Hope you can guide me.

I will do my best
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
jamesbridget13:
look for two other persons that have ur amount each. Combine n order a truck load of cement from dangote. Become a distributor. Look for a good location. 50k na small amount way u go make for a month
Tnx but any phone someone can budget #32k-#34k wit dat quality.... somtin of 2gig ram, 16rom, 5.5inches HD screen n removable ba3... any product is welcome...
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by holuwapopsh(m): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
hmm I DNT KNW WAT TO SAY ACTUALLY BUT I THINK U CN START BUY OF CATTARNGOWA OR OKIRIKA CLOTH SINCE IT`S 2ND HAND JUST FOR A START I PRAY ALONG THE LINE U GET TO HIHGER BUSSINESS PEACE BRO
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by obc: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Sorry, I just saw your post. I didn't get your question. You mean if I am selling cooking gas or cylinders?
Partnerbiz2:

Pls are u selling any?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by larrybabanla(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Poultry business is better
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by emmaliver(m): 12:50am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by JohnsonOkorie: 1:28pm On May 03, 2018
May be this FREE training will also help you

How To Turn Your Idea,Skill, Passion Into A Side-Business That Makes N350,000 /month (And Scale to 7-Figure In 6Months)...Even If You're In A 9-5 Employment

== > http://johnsonemmanuel.com/idea-to-new-business-webinar
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by layinca(f): 9:03pm On May 11, 2018
You can become a distributor for a cosmetics brand and sell online. I am a distributor myself and work from home.You can contact me for more info 08038280396

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Ways To Increase Your Intelligence / Three Reasons Government May Freeze Your Bank Account / How To Produce Izal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.