Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? (18371 Views)

Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? / These Are 9 Of The Worst Scandals In Auto Industry History / Get Quick Cash For Vehicle You Don’t Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by kingreign(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2017
obekediamondfuto:
haba peeps stop quoting kingreign's long epistle, it's almost 1full page. haba, pesn go just dey scroll and scroll and scroll.

@kingreign, tell us the truth...... u had illicit se.x in that vehicle. that's the only other valid explanation other than indians putting a special kind of spell on u that spells "doom" on whatever u touch. haba dei

Mike was a saint in those days, unlike now even till date, wink I believe the people who owned that vehicle prior to my ownership did angry
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by AutosBay(m): 7:11am On Sep 15, 2017
kingreign:

Mike was a saint in those days, unlike now even till date, wink I believe the people who owned that vehicle prior to my ownership did angry

Haha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by codemaster2much: 3:20am On Apr 18, 2021
Best car thread
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by PAQ(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2021
Worst vehicle is 2006 NISSAN FRONTIER

was with me for 6 horrible months until someone rear ended it.

second runner up; 2005 Honda Accord

3 gear box issues in a year. Used the car for 2 years.

The cars mentioned arent bad cars per say, but they gave me hell. An experience i wish on no other being.
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by Midemorayo(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
chimauga:
Honda crv is the worst car u can ever drive.. Its gear problem is the main course I hated it.. I ve to change my gearbox 3 times still the prob persists

Den gearbox is not your problem. Plz change your mechanical. Tanx

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by Midemorayo(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
0b10010011:

You quite right!

But some cars can bend easily to maintenance options while some don't.

Toyota will take anything! Honda is selective

Nah lie
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by Midemorayo(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Rawlings120:
Bro you just blew my mind.... I have also Been Using my Honda Baby Boy V4 for almost 2years now... Asin i don't even know how to describe my daily love for the ride with my blinking alloy wheels/rims.. My only problem now is that i have little cash and feeling so tempted to upgrade.... but fear of the unknown is not letting me to... Make i no come dey regret the upgrade... lol, Secondly if you have issues with you honda engine shorting oil or gear box issue.... no cry, with little cash they can easily collect the car engine, you add money and get another.... Tested and Trusted. just buzz/what's app me on 07068348931 and Finally Treat your car like your bae and she will continue to adore and treat you nicely, except you're the type that maltreats ladies or a boy boy..... Winks*.

Go for Honda Civic, not abuse one oooo. I bet u, u will love ❤️ it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by kingreign(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sharpwriter.

You seem to have been liking my post and going thru my profile I can see.
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by sharpwriter(m): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
kingreign:
Sharpwriter.

You seem to have been liking my post and going thru my profile I can see.

Yes o baba.... That your experience is unbelievable and very good for the movies. cheesy

And you too no quickly deny the car cheesy

I believe you now look before you leap grin
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by kingreign(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
sharpwriter:

Yes o baba.... That your experience is unbelievable and very good for the movies. cheesy

And you too no quickly deny the car cheesy

I believe you now look before you leap grin

Now, I leap without even bothering to look. cool cool. grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by sharpwriter(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
kingreign:

Now, I leap without even bothering to look. cool cool. grin grin

You still never change be dat... Okay, continue grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by Bahose(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
adekennis:
The worst car is Nissan Altima 2004 ..That car almost send me back go village
laugh wan kill me hear
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by AlphaTaikun: 4:08am On May 17, 2022
coputa:
Nissan,Mitsubishi,Renault and Honda are problematic cars. They are nightmares on wheels. don't ever go near them. You go catch witch o.
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyota Boss Laments Nigeria’s Lowest Vehicle Sales Record In Decades / Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos / Bodo Buschmann – Founder Of Brabus Dies At 62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.