Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

2baba Signs Lady Gaga To Record Label,see Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Signs Lady Gaga To Record Label,see Photos (2780 Views)

Ubi Franklin Signs Kach, Ibe Kachikwu's Son, To Record Label (photos) / 2baba Signs New Artiste To His Label On A N20 Million Record Deal (photos) / Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2baba Signs Lady Gaga To Record Label,see Photos by orjisblog(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2017
Nigerian Music Legend 2Face Idibia, yesterday signed Imo state finest female rapper Cynthia Anyim popularly known as “Lady Gaga”. The Music legend was in the city of owerri to mark this great endorsement deal for the female artiste, Under his record label “Now Musik Entertainment”

READ ALSO: MUSIC-2Baba-Gaaga Shuffle(New Song)

Lady Gaga is a student of Imo State University. She has been pushing and striving her way with her passion for music. She is very talented and good Versatile rapper. Its no doubt that the Imo state Entertainment industry has really produced talents that would shake the Nigerian Music Industry. This deal add to the list of Imo artistes signed under great Record label, Like Xbusta of Fivestar Music And F2. Its no doubt that lady Gaga is a great talent you need to be on the look out.
The Multi Million Naira contract was sponsored by the Imo State Government. The Contract is said to be worth N20m…

Always Reload for the latest on this. More Info soon…

See what the Artiste wrote on her timeline after signing deal below..

” Shout out to my boss 2baba, Oluwa don bless me way dey make all my friends the shout.Just feeling so happy Cuz my blessing don dey long like dada, though am not suprise maka Uchechi gea emiririi and thats wat keeps me going Hada. Finally am gonna work under my boss, I worship ur holy name oh!! lord u re so great.”

See Photos Below..

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/08/17/2baba-signs-lady-gaga-record-labelsee-photos/
Re: 2baba Signs Lady Gaga To Record Label,see Photos by ibkkk(f): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2017
Okay
Re: 2baba Signs Lady Gaga To Record Label,see Photos by thirdi(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2017
Front page material. Happy for her.
Re: 2baba Signs Lady Gaga To Record Label,see Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Who else opened post to see if it was Lady GaGa herself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Signs Lady Gaga To Record Label,see Photos by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2017
mtchewwww!!! op change the topic to Local lady gaga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Signs Lady Gaga To Record Label,see Photos by DRPAIT123(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2017
Am waiting to hear her next album
Re: 2baba Signs Lady Gaga To Record Label,see Photos by braine(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Wrong choice of Moniker
Re: 2baba Signs Lady Gaga To Record Label,see Photos by philo3(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2017
Where is she??
Re: 2baba Signs Lady Gaga To Record Label,see Photos by Raintaker(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2017
who is she? where are her pictures?
Re: 2baba Signs Lady Gaga To Record Label,see Photos by Tolams16(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Only one lady gaga that i know...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2baba Signs Lady Gaga To Record Label,see Photos by idoncare440(f): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2017
booked
Re: 2baba Signs Lady Gaga To Record Label,see Photos by CairoCharles: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2017
Who else came to see the main lady Gaga?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2baba Signs Lady Gaga To Record Label,see Photos by SolexxBarry(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Why use an already used moniker as an artist,it shows ur lack of creativity,beta change ur name to lady kolo angry angry
Re: 2baba Signs Lady Gaga To Record Label,see Photos by Maxwellgunz: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bleep your op

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Filmmaker And Actor,zack Amata,weds For The Very First Time In His 60s / Olatunji Yearwood: From Trinidad And Tobago To The World / Sophia Momodu Shares Stunning New Images, Sends A Message To Haters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.