Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? (4975 Views)

Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? / Should I Accept This Police Job? / Do I Continue Schooling Or Accept This Job Offer - So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by Martins98(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2017
An unnamed woman has advertised for a nanny to look after her four childrenand is offering perks of the job including driving the family's sports cars, travelling at least three times a week, joining them on holiday and meals cooked by a Michelin star chef.
The successful candidate will have their own living quarters at each of the international residencies with a private bathroom, kitchen area and living room.
But the job comes with an exacting list of requirements with the advertiser, admitting:'I feel it is best to be upfront – the role is demanding.'

The nanny gets to work from 7am to 8 pm daily.The children are home schooled so will always be home.You must also have 15 years working experience ,receive training in self defense and must not have kids.

The advert posted on childcare.co.uk is receiving mixed reactions as some claim it it virtually slavery.
Requirements
Degree in child psychology
No children of your own
Minimum 15 years' experience
Available six days a week
Available 7am to 8pm
Trained in self defence

Two-week, live-in paid trial period
Sign non-disclosure agreement
Happy to travel regularly
Participate in school lessons
Eat every meal with children
Willing to run errands

Taking children to appointments
Clean UK driving licence
No binge drinking or drug taking
Help further knowledge outside class
Perks of the job
£100,000 salary
International travel
Meals cooked by Michelin star chef
Use of family's luxury cars[img]https://4.bp..com/-z-jtrNYXmI4/WZVCdW7EfRI/AAAAAAADzGg/5YvEqcrcXPgtt3W0RhEpCNrpSr3zL_pdACLcBGAs/s1600/434C729100000578-0-image-a-18_1502899236466.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala Mynd44

https://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/will-you-accept-this-nanny-job-for-100k.html
Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2017
Would take it again and again

5 Likes

Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by idoncare440(f): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2017
yes I would over n over even if its two years

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by dingbang(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2017
Can males apply?

4 Likes

Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by Dollarship(m): 10:00am On Aug 17, 2017
dingbang:
Can males apply?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by Stevebamdex(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2017
And to those saying,they would take it.
I pity una life..this is more or less a slavery job at best..you must not give birth? 15years work experience ? Them for kuku say make u no get bf/gf sef sad
7am-8pm everyday except weekends?

I would rather stays in nigeria and be the self-boss with my little income than to go abroad and be a slave to those inhumane and racists set of human beings..
Money is not everything..

7 Likes

Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by henryobinna(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2017
rubbish,

must not have kids, should have over 15years experience.

nonsense again.
say them born me to be Nanny for life?

Cheapest Virtual Reality Headsets You Can Buy In Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by bencrane(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2017
yeah
Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by jmichlins(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2017
Please how do I apply. I have been taking care of my younger siblings so I have the experience. My present work starts at 8 and ends till 6. I don't have a gf not to talk of child. Biko am I not over qualified

2 Likes

Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2017
Looks somewhat like the conditions these useless companies here give.

Is there any difference btw those requirements and what we consider the norm here?

Multinationals looking for a 24-year old with ten years experience , going to work at 5 and returning at 10.

Any difference?

If she's interested in males, sombori should please mail me the link nor.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by kstyle2(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Why should the issue of self defence be brought here? What really goes on in that house?

3 Likes

Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by odoguma(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
Recruiting Now!

Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Basic Salary: 25K
On-Time target: 40 to 60K and above.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa
Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by geozone: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
thats selling your life and they forgot to mention you must be white
Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by somehow: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Self defence? Someone with 15 years nanny experience and without a child doesn't have any future goals than to die a nanny.

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by Freethought(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Stevebamdex:
I pity una life..this is more or less a slavery job at best..you must not give birth? 15years work experience ? Them for kuku say make u no get bf/gf sef sad

I would rather be in nigeria and be the boss with my little income than to go abroad and be a slave to those inhumane and racists set of human beings..

Does the advert says you must do the job till eternity?! A few years in that house will get me what i want and voilà, onto the next level

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by Stevebamdex(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
Freethought:

Does the advert says you must do the job till eternity?! A few years in that house will get me what i want and voilà, onto the next level
That's if they don't tie you down with a crazy contract and condition that can never be altered.
And the moment you try to raise alarm or trying to claim your right,you find yourself in big trouble..they would tell you,nothing goes for free.
Money is good but is also overrated..I'd chose peace of mind over everything bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by leksmedia: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
[center]even in my afterlife and continues in paradise[/center]
Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by kkins25(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
dingbang:
Can males apply?
gringrin
Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by 1Sharon(f): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Would take it again and again

Think of it tho, is it really worth it? You would have no life because you are bound to look after those kids
Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Did we read the part that said, trained in self defense?

That means, there is a chance you'd get attacks.

probably due to the employer having some shady dealings with some rough people..
Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by Smartjob1(f): 1:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Yes, since the contract has a termination date. But the qualifications though...

Well, for those who are tired of sending CVs and getting no responses. Those who are tired of making wrong recruitment as HR personnel. Find, connect, contact, post, share and chat with your favourite employers, job seekers, business partners and mentors. Join the world's smartest job network www. bejite.com today. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by whatsupbitches: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2017
Where are the babies feeding bottles, I need to feed them and put them to sleep grin grin

Meanwhile here is my account number.
Re: Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? by Teryfik(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2017
Stevebamdex:

I would rather stays in nigeria and be the self-boss with my little income than to go abroad and be a slave to those inhumane and racists set of human beings..
oga money is not everything but try to get enough before saying that nonsense

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota / Job Placements For Ond\hnd Holders / Npower: Npower Form Online Is Not Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.