Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching (4113 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Police Dismiss 2 Traffic Wardens In Abuja Over N15k Bribe From A Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by jamesibor: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2017
Charly Boy, popular musician and leader of the #OurMumuDonDo protest, would have been lynched on Tuesday when he visited Wuse market, Abuja, but for the intervention of Igbo traders.

Charly Boy, whose real name is Charles Oputa, has been protesting against President Muhammadu Buhari’s continued stay in London on medical vacation for the past 100 days.

It is exactly unclear why he went to the market but his small group of protesters had been outnumbered by the much larger pro-Buhari group that also gathered at the Unity Fountain.

A witness who spoke with the ICIR said Charly Boy was already a known face at the market by both Hausa and Igbo traders.

“He often visited and would give us money from time to time,” the trader, who asked not to be named, said.

“But because he had been leading a protest against Buhari, many of the Hausa suddenly started to dislike him. They attacked him today.”

He said were it not for Igbo traders who trooped to the scene of the attack in defence of one of their own, ‘Area Father’, as he is fondly called, might have been lynched.

“The Igbo traders saved him,” he said. “Without them, something terrible would have happened to him, because even the traffic wardens around here all ran away when the trouble started, saying they didn’t have guns”.

The police subsequently intervened in restoring peace to the area and the market was shut down.

https://icirnigeria.org/traffic-wardens-flee-as-igbo-traders-rescue-charly-boy-from-lynching/

1 Like

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by jamesibor: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2017
Ozu sibe isi, a choba nwanne.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by IJOBA2: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2017
angry
Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by dlondonbadboy: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Charlyboy, nigeria is not for you..

Understand it.

17 Likes

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by jamesibor: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Charlyboy, nigeria is not for you..

Understand it.

I believe he understands now.

10 Likes

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2017
jamesibor:
Eziokwu ka I kwuru, nwannem grin grin

Ọkọ iku na-akọ onye nwanne ya na-agba ajọ egwu. grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by ahaz: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2017
jamesibor:
ezi ukwu....maka iwe nwanna aa na ba okwukwu

6 Likes

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by Malawian(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2017
jamesibor:
Okwu gi kwu oto ka amu.

4 Likes

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by ozowarac: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2017
I hope Charly boy mumu done do now.

3 Likes

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by freshest4live: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2017
Bloggers again?

1 Like

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2017
igbos are united . hausa fulani are terrorist. they are cursed forever

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by tutaboi(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2017
But to say the truth...if buhari can't walk he should leave the road... #teamcharlyboi

3 Likes

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by fallout87: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2017
Northerners and violence are like 5 & 6.

Shameless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by kindklemz(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2017
What is wrong with these kids of this generation? I never knew my brothers from the East are hate-filled until recently. But the way I am seeing things now housas might turn out to be more peaceful than those guys from the east.
They tends to turn every news upside down and make everyone else look bad but themselves.

I watched the civil war documentary on Sierra Leone and was not able to sleep well all through yesterday. What might happen in Nigeria might be worse.
Right now the Nigerian headquarters of Haters is in the East. 75% of eastern youth are hate-filled and propagandists.
God help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by 2lateBiafra: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2017
SChARLEY BOY grin grin. THe AREA MUMU.

3 Likes

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by ahaz: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2017
kindklemz:
What is wrong with these kids of this generation? I never knew my brothers from the East are hate-filled until recently. But the way I am seeing things now housas might turn out to be more peaceful than those guys from the east.
They tends to turn every news upside down and make everyone else look bad but themselves.

I watched the civil war documentary on Sierra Leone and was not able to sleep well all through yesterday. What might happen in Nigeria might be worse.
Right now the Nigerian headquarters of Haters is in the East. 75% of eastern youth are hate-filled and propagandists.
God help us.
What is wrong with this goat..how does the trash you posted relate to the topic in question...You dont see the other tribes post there own hate filled speeches against the ighos and you dont see that of your tribes men here because they are too poor to get smart phones.
We igbos have shown in practicalloty that we dint want to be with you saints, allow the soo called igbo haters to go but yet you will still come here post an average of five threads a day on biafra agitation and still turn around to cstigate the same people you inly hate out of lelousy...May God visit all igbo hstets eity chronic madness this year.............AMEN.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2017
kindklemz:

God help us.

Idiiot.... Just like this Love filled western Man abi? Chineke kpokwa gi oku!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by timsTNA: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2017
ahaz:
What is wrong with this goat..how does the trash you posted relate to the topic in question...You dont see the other tribes post there own hate filled speeches against the ighos and you dont see that of your tribes men here because they are too poor to get smart phones.
We igbos have shown in practicalloty that we dint want to be with you saints, allow the soo called igbo haters to go but yet you will still come here post an average of five threads a day on biafra agitation and still turn around to cstigate the same people you inly hate out of lelousy...May God visit all igbo hstets eity chronic madness this year.............AMEN.

Do you mind him. see how he twisted the whole situation. Truth is, in Nigeria when you say something bad Igbo, every tom, dick and Harry has something to say even if they have no idea about Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by kindklemz(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2017
ahaz:

They never disappoint. As expected they will troop in here to pour out their venom. Hate-filled children.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2017
kindklemz:

They never disappoint. As expected they will troop in here to pour out their venom. Hate-filled children.

This is an Hausa man saying that to protest against Buhari is like a sin!

He even questioned the rationality behind "His brothers allowing Charly Boy escape alive". Because in his terrorist and paedophilic mind, they should have mutilated and killed him!

I raise my hand to heaven and say this: " MAY TRAILER CRUSH ALL THE ENEMIES OF THE IGBOS AND THOSE WISHING US BAD! AMEN.

10 Likes

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by timsTNA: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
kindklemz:

Have you finished with your melodramatic self-righteous bs? Its pathetic

1 Like

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by BLACKdagger: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ok still on hausa matter.

5 Likes

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by kindklemz(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
YourTerror:

Idiiot.... Just like this Love filled western Man abi? Chineke kpokwa gi oku!

That's the best you can do.
How are you better than an average Hausa crawn on the street?
You are all of the same bunch.
Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by kindklemz(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
timsTNA:

Have you finished with your melodramatic self-righteous bs? Its pathetic

An average Eastern youth is filled with hate same way what they accuse Hausa Fulani of.
Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by kindklemz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
YourTerror:

This is an Hausa man saying that to protest against Buhari is like a sin!

He even questioned the rationality behind "His brothers allowing Charly Boy escape alive". Because in his terrorist and paedophilic mind, they should have mutilated and killed him!

I raise my hand to heaven and say this: " MAY TRAILER CRUSH ALL THE ENEMIES OF THE IGBOS AND THOSE WISHING US BAD! AMEN.

75% of Eastern youths are as hate-filled as an Unexposed Housa youth on the street.
You guys are the Problem Of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by kindklemz(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
ahaz:

As expected.
So much for the sophisticated Jews who think they are better than every other person and should be given double share of everything.
You are already exhibiting what you wish you others -madness.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by ogawisdom(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Charlie boy ran like a thief pursued by angry mob grin grin grin

mumuoldcoward
Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
kindklemz:

You are the hate filled child. Stop deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by Nwadiuto247: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
kindklemz:

God help us.

You are wrong. Ipob miscreants are the ones displaying hate as taught them by Nnamdi Kanu and ipob members dont constitute 75% of Igbo youths pls.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by jamesibor: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
kindklemz:

God help us.

They are hate filled and yet there has been no report of them attacking any stranger in their home land.

3 Likes

Re: Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching by kindklemz(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

You are wrong. Ipob miscreants are the ones displaying hate as taught them by Nnamdi Kanu and ipob members dont constitute 75% of Igbo youths pls.
y

You are right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) / Sunday Igboho Thanks All Yoruba Supporters Mentions Olubadan, Ffk, Fayose Etc / How Hope Uzodinma PA Accused Of Saboteur Was Kilied By ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.