Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) (54274 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by djkotech(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2017
After Party Mixtape (AP Mixtape) Vol. 2
nice playlist u gonna luv LifeOf BrennyJones - SO TEKNO - GO Olamide - WO
[url][/url]https://archive.org/details/DjKotechAPMVol2

1 Like

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by chizzy161(f): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2017
I just pray he disappoint a lot of people by sticking faithfully to her until death put them apart.
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by jimenyo: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2017
Even the looks on his face show he's only doing this for the money! Poverty sheege!

2 Likes

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross nah package, if E marry sharp 9ja girl yunda kpali nor go drop,the guy nah bad sharp guy

feel free to support the further bastardization of nigeria as a country full of worthless scammers. do not expect those of us who want a better future for this country and global respect for nigerians to support this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by onatisi(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2017
With yankee passport
Dem say we local
You better catch up
I go see you later
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Consray(f): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2017
erico2k2:

Nah you are missing the point, not for the Money for the PAPERS grin grin grin
dude......as far as you have the money you can get the the PAPERS......so he actually did that for the MONEY......

2 Likes

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by MCzubby247(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2017
bbbabes:
Any oyinbo man out there.. Even if you 90
You too fine, to do that non sense abo you're from edo
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by onatisi(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2017
chizzy161:
I just pray he disappoint a lot of people by sticking faithfully to her until death put them apart.
Which kind wahala be dis

1 Like

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by guychidile: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2017
all in an effort to get green card.
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2017
Consray:
dude......as far as you have the money you can get the the PAPERS......so he actually did that for the MONEY......
I put it to you the decade money gets you papers has passed.
Relax, I be warri boi and I don stay here more than 16 years, no kind package we nor know here.nah wetin mehn dey research day in day out,wetin D boi do here nah sure pass even though Dis one go take am 5 years to remove.
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by dljbd1(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2017
The dude doesn't look happy. undecided
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2017
Its not that serious
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Pearly255(f): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2017
All for money
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Kokaine(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2017
Draei:
Marry the old woman, she dies in few years,
Guy is free, happy & inherits all the benefits.
shes not stupid. she has inheritors already

1 Like

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by donnaD(f): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2017
bbbabes:
Any oyinbo man out there.. Even if you 90
Babe u sharp die.u dey my mind??even the white man na 100yrs I go marry am die.
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Fazemood(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2017
Hahahaha, Ma Guy Ma Guy, U Too Much o, No Dey Frown Na Big Fish U Catch So. see how recession carry u go marry your grand mama mate. Bros Them Still Remain Where You Get This One? Me Mah Wan Catch Oyibo Fish
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by DJInfluence: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2017
All for the Pali. The guy is taking one for his family. Nobody should judge him. Only he knows where is is coming from and where he intend to go. So this is a small sacrifice he has to pay in order to reach his destination. Once he reach, na divorce remain. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2017
donnaD:

U dey hustle abi lol see levels,
no worry put yourself out on Fb mayB his grace go arrange one give you sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by DJInfluence: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2017
erico2k2:

I put it to you the decade money gets you papers has passed.
Relax, I be warri boi and I don stay here more than 16 years, no kind package we nor know here.nah wetin mehn dey research day in day out,wetin D boi do here nah sure pass even though Dis one go take am 5 years to remove.
Agreed with you. Buying pali these days no dey too sure again. But this one na sure banker.
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2017
DJInfluence:
All for the Pali. The guy is taking one for his family. Nobody should judge him. Only he knows where is is coming from and where he intend to go. So this is a small sacrifice he has to pay in order to reach his destination. Once he reach, na divorce remain. grin grin grin
Nor mind some people here dey talk big big grammar,U jst talk the gospel truth, the guy take one 4 the fam
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by BabaCommander: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2017
erico2k2:

Nah you are missing the point, not for the Money for the PAPERS grin grin grin
The papers is for the MONEY. Lols!
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2017
DJInfluence:
Agreed with you. Buying pali these days no dey too sure again. But this one na sure banker.
ofcos, how U wan take start sef?which level?
U cnt even buy kpali cos your finger print nor dey inside and transplant do kpia.So nah to pay for arrangeee, now arrangee howlong E go last, if the woman change mind nko and who wan wait 10 years to remarry again for howmuch max £15k
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Cooleasy(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2017
omotuntun:
Na only me see say the guy no smile?
No be only you o. Me too I noticed that he appeared to be frowning in all the pictures. As if he married under duress embarassed
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by somehow: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2017
You dey see so?
flyca:
He really looks happy.
HML to them kiss
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by somehow: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2017
You can say that again.
Daeylar:
Their usual grin grin grin

Why does he look like he wants to cry grin grin
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by kolaish(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2017
ALL I CAN SEE IS A YOUNG MAN THAT HAS SOLD HIS CONSCIENCE, HAPPINESS AND TRUE LOVE FOR A MERE FOOD. HE WILL CONTINUE TO BE A SLAVE TO THIS OYIBO WOMAN FOR THE BETTER PART OF HIS LIFE. LAZY FELLOW.

4 Likes

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Consray(f): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2017
Kokaine:
azzz innnnn...... tchaaaiiii...
akant.
the woman old pass him mama and papa sef
no be small thing ooo
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2017
BabaCommander:
The papers is for the MONEY. Lols!
My Guy plenty People dey abroad with confirm papers for more than 10 years nothing dey happen ooh, some sef never reach 9ja 5 years running, nor be howfah na how well oh.If U nor plan well for abroad E go be like say you follow come watch wetin dey happen without taking part.Word for the Young here is # BE SHARP very SHARP. Seize opportunity nor lose-guard.

1 Like

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Fazemood(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2017
donnaD:

Wait Make I Laf Finish... 100yrs? U De Fin De One U Go Use Pusse Finish Kill For The Wedding Nite On Sunday, Declare Am Dead On Monday, Moan Am On Teausday Inherit Property Wednesday, Run Come Back 9ja On Thursday, Then Come Marry Your 9ja Bf On Saturday Abi?? Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by dadebayo1(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2017
omotuntun:
Na only me see say the guy no smile?

No smile at all... grin
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by ebunoluwawa: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2017
Trust Nigerians, we can go any length to achieve what we want.

For the guy mind, just tie the knot make I get the green card. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenya Tycoon Buried While Sitting In His Car (Photos) / They Just Had To Use This Pic? Check Out This Obituary Poster / The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.