Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) (54273 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by kayceephotizo(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
RIPEnglish:
we all knowed it is money he was went after. It's a fake love.
This ur English eeh, nawaoo!
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by motun2017(f): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Skubidude:

Abeg make we relate, i just sent u a pm reply asap.
replied
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
planetx:
How does he even fvck her old wrinkled pu.sssy, God forbid bad thing. See what laziness and low self-esteem have turned a healthy young man into and his greedy parents also join in snapping pics lol.
U might B surprised that woman dont want anything sexual rather companionship, dem dey see like that in the west
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by loomer: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
agarawu23:
All for the visa and to escape from poverty. Only lazy hungry guys will marry someone old enough to be his grandmother in the name of making it In life. You don lose hope say u no fit make am again? sad

Chief, no dey talk like person wey never go abroad.

Marrying oyibo no mean say person don make am.

And if na hardwork only dey make people rich, u know how many aboki for be millionaires?

2 Likes

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Badgers14: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Taku555:
why is a black man always black with his black thinking? Do you believe that all white men are rich? Social status implies to all domains bro. Wise up!

E be like say they just buy phone give you abi?

Stop flaunting your single figure IQ in a bid to sound intelligent. My comment was meant to be a joke.. Even with the smiley faces at the end could ring a bell in your dum head.. Haba!
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Cyrilpac(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
old age fall on you
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Skubidude(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
motun2017:
replied

Checked and couldn't find ur mail. Maybe u shud text me ur num Look up my signature for my number, thx.
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Exciton(m): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
DJInfluence:
Guy, you know every. Even if you want arrange marriage, who dash you 15K? No be garri na.

The funny thing be say, those wey dey run mouth here, if dem give dem grandma with one leg and no eyes, them go rush am. Who want stay Naija? you finish school no work, or you see work, pay no regular, or you see pay, your boss qualification no reach your own, or you are unlucky say all this happen to you at the same time grin grin. Make all man stay their lane and let the guy enjoy him chick.

Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
bbbabes:
Any oyinbo man out there.. Even if you 90
I'm just 99, will you do?
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Draei: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

U won't be surprised if she willed all her properties to her pet already or to charity as they always do.
U tink say oyinbo still dumb abi
with looks of everything, that guy
stands to gain something from this.
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by naturefellow(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
shizzy7:
He looks so Sad
wedding day is one of the best, most memorable days of the life of any individual. It's different for this guy. No joy grin

3 Likes

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by giftyechi: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
guys are not smiling..anything to escape this hell fire call Nigerian
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Daeylar(f): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
martineverest:
Hypocrites, u heap praises on men for marrying for money and raise curses on women for doing same

Truth

2 Likes

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by kingthreatz: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
erico2k2:

Nah Oga, I was lucky, when I came here life was easy, nor be now, that was 17 years ago

Ok glad for you. Are you now supporting young handsome men to marry aged women because of Greencard? Will you actually wish your best relative does that and it will be a thing of pride for the family?

5 Likes

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by governor2022(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] so this guy go fu€K 63year old kitten
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
kingthreatz:

Ok glad for you. Are you now supporting young handsome men to marry aged women because of Greencard? Will you actually wish your best relative does that and it will be a thing of pride for the family?
Well anything that will not lead to crime yes,Let me ask you if you are faced with such, what will you do? return to Nigeria?or continue to live illegally? do you know of any other waqy out?Im waiting for your reply.
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
erico2k2:

U might B surprised that woman dont want anything sexual rather companionship, dem dey see like that in the west

Lol don't think so..
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by ojay2053(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Sharp guy ... Hustle don pay finally. Greater/soft hustle ahead for you bro.
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ngokafor:

I dont know when Nigerian guys will up-grade from this habit of marrying their Grand-mother's age-mates..Are they that unwanted by young white ladies??

..Yet they eulogise and worship them on this forum.screaming #foreignwomen at every given opprotunity, while denigrating Nigerian ladies,who incidentally marry young.handsome whitemen any time they want to go 'foreign'..

Na waoo.
Because young white girls will readily spot their egotistical attitude and throw them out like used tissue. Only naija ladies can put up with their 10 ft shoulder pad ego. For a naija guy to succesfully date a young white lady he has to drop his pride and bossy attitude.No young viberant lady will put up with all that ish, so they opt for old lonely women who they can prey on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Honestagbons(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Guy ma,put smile for face,ha,nobody fox u to marrie her oh,na ur choice oh,mk u smile,happy marriage life
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Amberon11: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
And they can't marry beautiful young white girls for the same reason? Hahaha. Get over it.
Burgerlomo:

Most of them married them for a reason which is known to you and me..

1 Like

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by wissenschaften(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Draei:
Marry the old woman, she dies in few years,
Guy is free, happy & inherits all the benefits.

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
omotuntun:
Na only me see say the guy no smile?
Baba no b only c am ooo
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by claremont(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dyt:

I bet they will even jump at the woman with the biggest hip
Blinds
Deafs
Just to get the papers

Who don't want better life?

I crave for one too
Infact I dream of a fairytale marriage where I will have me on my Cinderella gowns
A table full of golden spoons and plates
With my long hair and my beautiful interracial kids

cheesy cheesy

Idayat, I just realized your 'Oga' is a friend of mine on Facebook. Alaka has been an online friend of mine for years, very sound guy. It's a small world we live in. grin
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
I hope this investment yields fruits for him in the end undecided
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by shineeye1: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Na embassy Visa tins...
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by iberu001(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
The guy no smile @ll, he be like make we do what we won do and comot this naija and recession.
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
1Sharon:

Lol don't think so..
yep, I have personally witnessed one, the guy just follow her to parties, holidays, drive her about, she was not interested in sex or any of such, it was just companionship.
This Obod Oyibo nah Big place ohh , unthinkable things dey happen my sist.
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Amberon11:
And they can't marry beautiful young white girls for the same reason? Hahaha. Get over it.
if u lived in the west for just two months you will know the answer to that question.
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by ernieboy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Amberon11:
Naija men will complain about naija women but they steady marrying their oyibo ancestors.
naija women no dey come with foreign passport and green card na?
Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by sofiaelvis(f): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
gigolo

1 Like

Re: Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) by kkboy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
I see only one person happy in all the pictures. That's the Oyibo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenya Tycoon Buried While Sitting In His Car (Photos) / They Just Had To Use This Pic? Check Out This Obituary Poster / The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.