Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Picture (1636 Views)

Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? / Peter Obi: It Is Wrong To Relax Lockdown For Religious Reasons / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Picture by kudsweet(f): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2017
What is wrong with this picture, it's just a mere question

Your candid opinion will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Why don't you tell us 'cus I see nothing wrong.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by Cyynthia(f): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2017
I am a Christian and I know that priest very well.
He's one of the most popular priest in Anambra. He's has traveled and still traveling all over the world preaching the word of God. He has once visited us here in SW.

What happened in that picture is that, he was explaining something to the congregation, thereby trying to touch the woman which is still part and parcel of expression for better understanding by his congregation. As for those saying things about colour of the baby, they are just Showing their ignorance about human genetics .

He's a very powerful man of God.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by balanceofterror1(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2017
With my military eyes, e dey do me say dat pikin resemble the Bishop.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by ifex370(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2017
cool

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by Teaveapoet(f): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2017
d baby dark. d bishop wit mic outsyd.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by Horlaidex(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2017
balanceofterror1:
With my military eyes, e dey do me say dat pikin resemble the Bishop.
Seconded bro. That's what I'm about to say.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by balanceofterror1(m): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:
He's one of the most popular priest in Anambra. He's has traveled and still traveling all over the world preaching the word of God. He has once visited us here in SW.

What happened in that picture is that, he was explaining something to the congregation, thereby trying to touch the woman which is still part and parcel of expression for better understanding by his congregation. As for those saying things about colour of the baby, they are just Showing their ignorance about human genetics .

He is a powerful man of God but not more powerful than the biblical King David that slept with Uriah's wife and later killed Uriah and converted the wife to his.

I am not judging though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by kluklu: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Study the baby`s facial features well and you`d see that he looks like the man carrying him.
If the man carrying him should grow his hair out, he`d look like the baby`s dad.

The baby is dark in complexion while the parents are fair?
That could be as a result of the parent or the dad bleaching off their dark colour,

Look at the baby`s brow bone well, who does he really look like? -His dad!
The Bishop`s eyebrow curves downwards at the end (no sharp upward brow anywhere) but the baby`s brows shoots upwards just like his dad.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by tyson98: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
PROUD CATHOLIC

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by ogawisdom(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Move this sh.it to religion here is for politics
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by shullamite: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
The husband of that Woman need a DNA and paternity test on the baby.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by SweetJoystick(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:

Na you make am powerful? You guys don't learn, never ever vouch for any man of God. You don't stay with him, you don't know what he does or his capable of doing behind closed doors

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by iluvdonjazzy: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
kudsweet:

ok, nothing is wrong with it.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by iluvdonjazzy: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
kluklu:
Study the baby`s facial features well and you`d see that he looks like the man carrying him.
If the man carrying him should grow his hair out, he`d look like the baby`s dad.

The baby is dark in complexion while the parents are fair?
That could be as a result of the parent or the dad bleaching off their dark colour,

Look at the baby`s brow bone well, who does he really look like? -His dad!
The Bishop`s eyebrow curves downwards at the end (no sharp upward brow anywhere) but the baby`s brows shoots upwards just like his dad.
mba, i beg to disagreen with u, if na resemble, he no resembles his father at all.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by omowolewa: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
The woman is wearing divine touch and the priest is doing the touching. The baby is sucking fingers instead abundance.

I hope you got the couple's permission to post this sha?! Because the matter no go stop at Appeal Court oo o
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by HMZi: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
boy is lookig like ze priest.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by armadeo(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Obviously the man of God took a very active part in assisting the couple to have a child.

Many a night vigil must have gone down.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by Alariwo2: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
The child belongs to the pastor and not the mumu husband.

Women and infidelity ehnn.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by malificent(f): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
I see a woman, her son,her husband and a Man of God. If you see anything besides that then you're crazy and full of filth.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by NIGHTFOX: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
I feel the child's nose betrayed the priest,

Anyways, what do I know?
No be my konsign.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by amalder: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
kudsweet:

.. You won't tell us the testimony behind the picture. but you choose to show how dirty your mind is. please get a life. or

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by eluquenson(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the picture, but the baby looks so much like the Priest............... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Female Thief Caught With Master Keys (photos) / Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.