Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today (21968 Views)

Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / Photos From Ella Mensah's Armed Robbery Attack In Lagos / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by SonyObsessed: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Controversial actress, Angela Okorie just revealed she almost got shot today by some armed men. According to her, the incident occurred when she was leaving an orphanage home where she went to celebrate her birthday with the less privileged kids.

More: http://www.linjust.com/actress-angela-okorie-narrowly-escapes-armed-robbers-on-her-birthday-today.html

10 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by Bayajidda1: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by ibkkk(f): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thank God for you.

10 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by Teaveapoet(f): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Be watchful!
Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by axortedbabe(f): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tnk God for ur life

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
we tank God

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by burqueenx(f): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by KingLennon(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
My best actress in nollywood presently. Thank God u weren't harmed. The street get no joy dis days. ASUU don give some boys robbery occupation...

5 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by Edopesin: 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
confused right now
angela Okorie or Nicki minaj?
Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by BigBossMan(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Kpele oh!
Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Now I believe this cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by Chuksemi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Really? Almost? What made them miss?

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by bbbabes(f): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Good one there. Thank God
Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by lycan2: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
area wan wish you happy birthday u call am armed robbery sha tank God you survive

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by Bedemoore: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
God will alway be with you dear
Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by wolesmile(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ok. You want to make headlines on your birthday. Congrats. You just did!!
Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by Edopesin: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
:DS

excuse me what is :DS

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by bazzyblings: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
God is Great

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by Edopesin: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Chuksemi:
Really? Almost? What made them miss?

chai see devil

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by beaversticks(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
birthday gitf
Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by hAlexandro(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
God keeps his own
Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by hedonistic: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Well, your boobs look "greatfull", that's for sure.
Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by yahe1: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Do you seek an ambient apartment at the heart of Lagos mainland?

Do you work or school on the Island, Yaba, Surulere, Ebute-Metta, UNILAG, Yabatech and environs?

And you reside in Ikorodu, Iyana Ipaja, Agbado, Egbeda, Ikotun, Badagry, Ipaja, Lekki, Ajah, Epe, and other outskirt of Lagos but need an accommodation situated on the mainland closer to work or school

A room within a 2 bedroom flat around Adekunle Bus stop, Yaba is available for ONLY genuine, responsible and reliable individual ‎with honest place of work or school

The flat is all en-suite and with shared with a co-tenant at almost peanut price!

Call Rachael on 08187428339...
Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by Techwriter: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
hmm. Celebrity and their lifestyle of show business. The armed robbers will be thinking you are as rich as you claim on screen. I saw this beautiful piece on Nigerian Celebrities who only go with their natural hair and I was like this type will not be attacked by robbers

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
something I like about this girl is that she bones a lot and yet beautiful. she looks so serious
Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by fpeter(f): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
bazzyblings:
God is Great

I love the scripture you quoted, anytime i feel down, i use that to encourage myself.
God of Shiloh? Are you trusting for the fruit of the womb too? If yes, join our ttc thread.
Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by Kobicove(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
This compulsive attention seeker again! undecided
Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by AuroraB(f): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
You sure they came for you undecided
Are you saying they missed their target
Just asking lipsrsealed grin
Re: Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today by WebSurfer(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh, Empress Njamah, Angela Okorie Set For Abuja All White Pool Party / Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) / Lydia Forson Replies Fan Who Asked Her Why She Isn't Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.