Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup (54264 Views)

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy / C. Ronaldo And His Mother Pose With His Trophy. Throwback Vs Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by iluvpomo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
messi getting to the final od the world cup with argentina and winning the golden ball is just like Hussein bolts participating in a 4 by 100 relay race and running the fastest time of all athletes but Jamaica loses to the USA because the other 3 guys didn't run very fast and you say Hussein bolts failed. That is stinking logic.
when you stop fèlating Messi metaphorically then perhaps you will understand how Messi has failed for country ..... especially Copa America grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by ddippset(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
iluvpomo:

Do you think Argentinians give a flying fück that he was the best player??
They care for the fücking trophy.... that is what Maradona delivered to them ..... All Messi delivered was the football in the sky grin grin grin
who gives a fuucck what the argentines care about? Whether they care or not does that mean he failed? Wtf?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by iluvpomo(m): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
winning the best player of those competitions proves beyond reasonable doubt that he played his part while his teammates failed to play their part. Or what else do you understand by best player of the tournament?
who gives a flying fück about best player (except for Messi fan boys).
I cannot stand CR7's inflated ego, I love Messi's personality and team player attitude but will confess he has FAILED for country!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by iluvpomo(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
who gives a fuucck what the argentines care about? Whether they care or not does that mean he failed? Wtf?
you have officially lost your marbles ..... Argentinians need a trophy and it's Messi job to deliver. This is NOT FC Barca
You mumü pass cow grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by ddippset(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
iluvpomo:
who gives a flying fück about best player (except for Messi fan boys).
I cannot stand CR7's inflated ego, I love Messi's personality and team player attitude but will confess he has FAILED for country!
iluvpomo:
when you stop fèlating Messi metaphorically then perhaps you will understand how Messi has failed for country ..... especially Copa America grin grin grin
if you would look at football as football and not as politics or romance you would understand that messi has not failed but has been failed by his team mates. Fyi mess is always man of the match in 90 percent of the games he plays for argentina. You seem to think football is telemundo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by ddippset(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
iluvpomo:
you have officially lost your marbles ..... Argentinians need a trophy and it's Messi job to deliver. This is NOT FC Barca
you think football is a love story where your performance is measured by the sentiments of how your country feels about you. just quit watching football it is not your calling. stick to zee world.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by iluvpomo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
if you would look at football as football and not as politics or romance you would understand that messi has not failed but has been failed by his team mates. Fyi mess is always man of the match in 90 percent of the games he plays for argentina. You seem to think football is telemundo.
Till you get Messi's phallus out of your mouth (metaphorically) you will not think clearly
This will help grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW3GdF9U5DU
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by ddippset(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
iluvpomo:
mikel delivered the nations cup but Kanu and jay jay performed better than mikel Mike for Nigeria. Think about that while you consider telemundo with the ladies.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by iluvpomo(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
you think football is a love story where your performance is measured by the sentiments of how your country feels about you. just quit watching football it is not your calling. stick to zee world.

Messi lover boys fan club members need to watch this ....

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by ddippset(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
iluvpomo:

Messi lover boys fan club members need to watch this ....

once a niggga begins to post gifs and videos he ain't got nothing more reasonable to say. At this juncture I would like to wish you a telemundo life ahead of you. Remember my advice you are too emotional and sentimental for football. Switch to telemundo or nollywood.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by iluvpomo(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
mikel delivered the nations cup but Kanu and jay jay performed better than mikel Mike for Nigeria. Think about that while you consider telemundo with the ladies.
Jay Jay Okocha delivered Nation's cup glory to Nigeria in 1994
Kanu delivered Olympic Gold glory to Nigeria in 1996 when seniors played the game .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by ddippset(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
iluvpomo:

Kanu delivered Olympic Gold glory to Nigeria in 1996 when seniors played the game .
gotcha. Now you bring in olympic gold. You fell right into my booby trap. Ask your father who performed better for Nigeria Kanu or mikel.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by iluvpomo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
once a niggga begins to post gifs and videos he ain't got nothing more reasonable to say. At this juncture I would like to wish you a telemundo life ahead of you. Remember my advivadvice you are too emotional and sentimental for football. Switch to telemundo or nollywood.
Mr DD .... I advice you to take Messi's cöck out of your mouth so that you can think clearly grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by iluvpomo(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
gotcha. Now you bring in olympic gold. You fell right into my booby trap. Ask your father who performed better for Nigeria Kanu or mikel.
Obviously you miss the bolded .... i told you that you mumü pass cow grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by ddippset(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
iluvpomo:

iluvpomo:

Mr DD .... I advice you to take Messi's cöck out of your mouth so that you can think clearly grin grin grin
what else would I expect from a kpomo lover? Too much kpomo too much cow skin. Stinking logic. Analyzing football like the bitchhhh next door. Your head doesn't fit on your neck. Why not try sticking it up your asss and see if it fits.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by ddippset(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
iluvpomo:

Obviously you miss the bolded .... i told you that you mumü pass cow grin grin grin
i love kpomo. And then keep mentioning cow cow cow.are you sure you aren't a man and cow cross breed?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by iluvpomo(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
what else would I expect from a kpomo lover? Too much kpomo too much cow skin. Stinking logic. Analyzing football like the bitchhhh next door. Your head doesn't fit on your neck. Why not try sticking it up your asss and see if it fits.
Hell hath no fury like a Messi lover boys fan club member after being taunted by this penalty miss:

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by iluvpomo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
i love kpomo. And then keep mentioning cow cow cow.are you sure you aren't a man and cow cross breed?
Ha ha .... I only eat cow .... maybe too much ..... but I'm working on that grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by ddippset(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
iluvpomo:
Ha ha .... I only eat cow .... maybe too much ..... but I'm working on that grin
stick with kpomo but avoid red meat.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by iluvpomo(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
stick with kpomo but avoid red meat.
pomo is delicious.... but red meat is "sweeter" grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by ddippset(m): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
iluvpomo:
but red meat is bad for ya health especially as you grow older.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by ddippset(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
iluvpomo:
nice that we have ended our debate on a friendly note. i Am sure we will argue again soon..lol.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by iluvpomo(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
but red meat is bad for ya health especially as you grow older.
tell me about it bros.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by ddippset(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
iluvpomo:
tell me about it bros.
it increases the cholesterol level in your body. cholesterol increases the risk of heart diseases and heart attack. This risk is mainly for people who are 40 and above sha. Like I said kpomo is not bad. Continue your kpomo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by iluvpomo(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
nice that we have ended our debate on a friendly note. i Am sure we will argue again soon..lol.
I will always be in your side in terms of Messi but till he delivers for Argentina, I will argue against him/you. I think delivering for country is very important.
I root for him but I cannot deny that he has failed to produce for country. Yes, Higuain is a screw up ... Higuain has never scored in a final for either club and country anyway.
Look at the Portugal national team and look at Argentina's national team .... Argentina is stacked with talent. They (led by Messi) have ZERO excuse for not winning anything. Worse for them, IMHO Brazil is becoming strong again and so Messi's "hill to climb" has become even bigger!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by iluvpomo(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
it increases the cholesterol level in your body. cholesterol increases the risk of heart diseases and heart attack. This risk is mainly for people who are 40 and above sha. Like I said kpomo is not bad. Continue your kpomo.
Yes, I have a family history of this .... making my situation worse. I'm planning to make changes.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by enimooko: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
adezjamz:

I said you need a brain resettling. You can hug transformer if you're pained.. .. grin grin grin
I said you need a brain resettling He eheheheheheeeee grin
grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

School is now 20, 000 Naira per session! All join.@ adezjamz kontinue in ur mire.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by adezjamz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
enimooko:
I said you need a brain resettling He eheheheheheeeee grin
grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

School is now 20, 000 Naira per session! All join.@ adezjamz kontinue in ur mire.

I could dance with you until the cows come home... on second thoughts, I'll dance with the cows and you go home
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup by enimooko: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2017
adezjamz:

I could dance with you until the cows come home... on second thoughts, I'll dance with the cows and you go home
Cow dancing with a cow grin grin grin. Now we know about who really needs a reset.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev / Mikel Obi And His Family On Christmas Day (Photo) / Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.