Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details (66098 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Is Engaged / Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Rider23: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Exclusive: How Juliana Olayode lost her virginity and 9 other things we learnt from her "REBIRTH" book
[img]https://2.bp..com/-HpJ_wIR1esM/WZWY3vXAG6I/AAAAAAAACyM/NMy6EBqT0a8NIduCnaSfuqlXR3g5XCCawCLcBGAs/s400/rebirth.png[/img]
It took me about 3 hours to finish reading the much anticipated 150 pages book, "REBIRTH" by Juliana Olayode aka Toyo baby of Jenifa's diary.

The 23 chapter book has detailed revelations about the good, bad and ugly parts of her life we will summarize in 10 points below
1) She lost her virginity at 17 to her married music teacher

Juliana gave detailed narration of how she lost her virginity to her married music teacher at 17, how he brainwashed her into believing he would marry her.

The day finally came. He wanted to move the date because he was expecting some
money that he wanted to use to pay for a good hotel, but moving it would mean my mum
back from church. So, he settled for a cheap hotel. I still remember the smell of cigarette
that filled the room. I hated the smell of alcohol and cigarette; I still do. We had to wait at
the reception for the room to be cleaned and aired.
So, we went back into the room, and it happened. It was a painful experience for me.
I cried at different points and he kept apologising, begging me to keep my voice down
lest they think he was raping me. He told me to relax and bear the pain. In his words, “do
not be a weak woman”. That got at me because I hated feeling or being treated as weak.I asked for a break. He tutored me some more and tried again until he finally got
through. It was not anything like he had told me it would be. I saw no clouds, I made no
sounds, I felt nothing special. It was painful all the way, but it was obvious he was
satisfied.
When he was done, I checked the bed for blood. I screamed! There was no blood!
He told me that not all virgins saw blood. I was so confused, but chose to believe him
anyway. Soon after, he slept, and I was there crying. Why didn’t I see blood? Even if not
all virgins see blood, why should I be on that list? How would I tell the story of losing my
virginity without blood? Who would believe me that I was actually a virgin?

Continue http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/exclusive-how-juliana-olayode-lost-her.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wtf!!! Did i just??!! shocked
Sh!t ftc to me fvck i made it i fvcking made it.
Dedicating this ftc to my long time celebrity crush
Regina Daniels grin
You'll one day be mine embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by RIPEnglish: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rubbish, does i looked like i am cared? undecided

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by veekid(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nairaland has lost it, what the hell is this doing on front-page?

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Story that touches..who she con epp ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by MrCounselor: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Eeeee used cheesy

Bet why is it only this extract that caught the op's fancy of a 23-chapter book.

Perverts everywhere...

16 Likes

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Music teacher??

Hope you danced to his tunes? grin grin

Aye mi temi bami.

Just give it one week and you'll see other girls describing how they lost their virginity. grin grin

52 Likes

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by MosakuAW(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Her book

Her story

Her life.

Life continues.... no break from life yet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Divay22(f): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wasn't she the one that once said she's a virgin
Abi no be Toyo baby i read that time

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Riosystem: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lol self pronounce Virgin Toyo hv bn brain washing Nigerians.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by shadyberry(f): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
shocked shocked embarassed
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Abiagirl777(f): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
A very bullsh.it story I must say.seems she's following after Toke Makinwa?

24 Likes

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Dopeyomi(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
But does it make any sense?
Seriously There's no point sharing this history to the world

50 Likes

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by jingh(f): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
hmmmm everything now has to be publicise.

no shame again.
its end time truly

7 Likes

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by adetayo234: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rider23:
Exclusive: How Juliana Olayode lost her virginity and 9 other things we learnt from her "REBIRTH" book
[img]https://2.bp..com/-HpJ_wIR1esM/WZWY3vXAG6I/AAAAAAAACyM/NMy6EBqT0a8NIduCnaSfuqlXR3g5XCCawCLcBGAs/s400/rebirth.png[/img]
It took me about 3 hours to finish reading the much anticipated 150 pages book, "REBIRTH" by Juliana Olayode aka Toyo baby of Jenifa's diary.

The 23 chapter book has detailed revelations about the good, bad and ugly parts of her life we will summarize in 10 points below

Juliana gave detailed narration of how she lost her virginity to her married music teacher at 17, how he brainwashed her into believing he would marry her.

money that he wanted to use to pay for a good hotel, but moving it would mean my mum
back from church. So, he settled for a cheap hotel. I still remember the smell of cigarette
that filled the room. I hated the smell of alcohol and cigarette; I still do. We had to wait at
So, we went back into the room, and it happened. It was a painful experience for me.
I cried at different points and he kept apologising, begging me to keep my voice down
lest they think he was raping me. He told me to relax and bear the pain. In his words, “do
not be a weak woman”. That got at me because I hated feeling or being treated as weak.I asked for a break. He tutored me some more and tried again until he finally got
through. It was not anything like he had told me it would be. I saw no clouds, I made no
sounds, I felt nothing special. It was painful all the way, but it was obvious he was
satisfied.
He told me that not all virgins saw blood. I was so confused, but chose to believe him
anyway. Soon after, he slept, and I was there crying. Why didn’t I see blood? Even if not
all virgins see blood, why should I be on that list? How would I tell the story of losing my

Continue http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/exclusive-how-juliana-olayode-lost-her.html

This geh is talking too much

26 Likes

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by maxiuc(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
At list she told the truth and gave it at her own will

Not other girls that will claim they were raped

I can't dis flower a girl I can't marry

I

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Ozavize88(f): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hmmm can u post all the story?

1 Like

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by WIZGUY69(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Not interesting
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by gradeA(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
lubbish

1 Like

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by HPS3(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wasn't she the same girl that said she was a virgin on another thread sometime ago?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by msmarty(f): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
undecidedwhich of the virginity??

5 Likes

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Treasure1919(f): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Everyone has story to tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Elnino4ladies: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
So she didn't see blood?

1 Like

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by joyfavour(f): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
OK
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by free2ryhme: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rider23:

satisfied.

telling a story of how you lost your virginity is the latest now after toke makinwa use am hammer in her book on becoming

women sha
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by SalamRushdie: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
You lost your virginity at 17 to a man you adored

5 Likes

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Makavelli099(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
j
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by kowema(f): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nollywood Movie.
The Bloodless Virgin

32 Likes

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by amiskyberry(f): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Na wah o...I pity her shaa...she's a secondary virgin now na

4 Likes

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Lilimax(f): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hmmm.... after that what happened undecided??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by neolboy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
ok
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by jingh(f): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
pls any one who has the link about an ex cultist who wrote his life story on NL.
should give me. I think his moniker is soldier something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters / This Jennifer Lopez Outfit Is Why Google Image Search Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.