Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas (15552 Views)

Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' / Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo / Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Ceoflexygist: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Media personality, Toke Makinwa has offered to assist four individuals who have good business ideas with the sum of 3 miliion naira. According to Toke, it is her own little way of giving back and saying thank you. See the post and video below...

''This project is very close to my heart. thank you Jesus for the vision. Sooooo I'm sure a lot of you have wondered what #OnBecomingEmpowered is all about, go to my YouTube page (bio in my link) and watch this weeks Vlog. I am giving out 3 million Naira to 4 people. It is my own little way of saying thank you, it is also a call to action to get our minds thinking right. #Imusthavemyown because life can happen at anytime and I have seen things change overnight, from losing my parents at the age of 8 to going thru the most heartbreaking divorce at 30! I keep thinking what if? What if I didn't have a job, a dream, purpose...etc. We all must be prepared. It breaks my heart to see people on social media daily in need and I can't reach everyone. I feel a of people feel stuck and in order to become some more, we must empower our minds. It's not about the money, it's about impacting lives and this year we will start with business ideas, next it'll be education. I truly want those who genuinely need the money to win the grant so do a one min video with your ideas and make it creative. Have fun with it as it's going to be a fun process so get your videos up and tag @onbecomingbytokemakinwa, the best videos will be uploaded there and we can can all choose together who makes it to the next round. More info will be released as we go along! Good luck guys

Watch Video Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX5du55l5sE/

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/17/oap-toke-makinwa-to-give-n3million-to-4-individuals-with-good-business-ideas/

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Homeboiy: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
she worth 4million undecided

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
How does someone even give 3 million naira to 4 people , why not make 4 million naira to 4 people or 3 million to 6 people . This doesn't sound right

21 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by maklelemakukula(m): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
I have an Idea for a bleaching business

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by MrHistorian: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
maklelemakukula:
Nigerians and S.A.V.A.G.E.R.Y

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by RIPEnglish: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
These one is a attention seeked girl with no irrelevances online.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by remi4ever(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
I'm oozing with business ideas... Sadly, No capital to execute them...

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
I will share 1000 to 20 people on Saturday, its my own way of giving back

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by enemyofprogress: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
How does someone even give 3 million naira to 4 people , why not make 4 million naira to 4 people or 3 million to 6 people . Those doesn't sound right
how much have you given anyone in your life?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by winkmart: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
I have an idea Ma, but N3Million is small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Godlychild: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
maklelemakukula:
LOL...Savage!!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Integrityfarms(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
A times money is not the problem but the ideas to put money into
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by carpmam: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nice f her, if other celebrities can emulate her, it will go a long way in eradicating poverty

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by remi4ever(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Piiko:
I will share 1000 to 20 people on Saturday, its my own way of giving back
Oya! Bros, I dey Line Ooh.
kiss

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by NicoBaba(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
#12 million or 4 people will share 3m..... kudos toke.. buh dah ur advice on WhatsApp call don cause gbege btw me and bolanle oo
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
That's good nice of her! smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by lonelydora: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
I know she will give it to only Afonjas.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by dayleke: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Why doesn't she make it #4 milla for 4 individuals?
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by lenghtinny(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
How does someone even give 3 million naira to 4 people , why not make 4 million naira to 4 people or 3 million to 6 people . Those doesn't sound right
[color=#006600][/color]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
enemyofprogress:
how much have you given anyone in your life?

I have given out more than that fool ..you think everyone is poor like your family members shei . I don't dash people brand new TEAR RUBBER cars and money ..I am not or toke mate in anything so face your front mumu ..You think I am a God forsaken idiot like you shei ..please stop fooling yourself

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
lenghtinny:
[color=#006600][/color]

How can it sound right to Ur low IQ..face ur grade idiot
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Realkenny(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
Instead Of Her to Sit Down and Look For Good Business Idea She is Looking For People to Steal Their Ideas

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by enemyofprogress: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have given out more than that fool ..you think everyone is poor like your family members shei . I don't dash people brand new TEAR RUBBER cars and money ..I am not or toke mate in anything so face your front mumu ..You think I am a God forsaken idiot like you shei ..please stop fooling yourself
e pain am. tongue tongue

13 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by deebrain(m): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Kindly help her balance it to the round figure of 4 million for the 4 people. That will sound right.

13 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Realkenny(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Shut Up There

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
enemyofprogress:
e pain am. tongue tongue

This is just one car I bought and dashed a human being like you mumu and I am not married before you start sat I bought it for my wife ..I never even buy girl car before you udiot..if we start to show off here now you will be the first to criticise me for insensitivity ..
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by ofiko123(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
nice......
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by specialmati(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
need that amount to go do masters abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Realkenny(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

This is just one car I bought and dashed a human being like you mumu and I am not married before you start sat I bought it for my wife ..I never even buy girl car before you udiot..if we start to show off here now you will be the first to criticise me for insensitivity ..
If The Owner Catch You I Hope Say You Go Explain To Am Why You Dey Snap E Car .. I-Diot

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Realkenny:
Shut Up There

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Too Hot To Handle / P-square's Mansion / Pasuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Badagry (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.