Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' (44989 Views)

Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by donqx: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2017
seriously
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by evesdon4u: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2017
She's beautiful...
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by cre8me(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2017
You see your life? Bebeto!
INTERMAN:
What concern is with the picture? Pls don't forget to add she is an extra year student cos her matrix number starts from 2012/
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by tomieyRozay: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:
What concern is with the picture? Pls don't forget to add she is an extra year student cos her matrix number starts from 2012/
mumu
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by OAUTemitayo: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:
Please use your brain before talking nonsense.
She is not having any extra year.
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by PrinceMario(m): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:
She's not an extra student. That's OAU for you. Matric num 2012/*** on four year course graduated just last semester.

Don't say what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by PrinceMario(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:
I am a student.and I tell you that the current part four set are with the matrix number 2013/
Guy ode ni oooo... Has the current part4 done and submit project

Guess your a bloody fresher grin

1 Like

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Temmybobo(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]
INTERMAN:

hello! she's not an extra year student, she just hasn't submitted her project. the fact that you might be one does not mean everybody is an extra year student
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2017
That Matric number could be due to reason even if she is having an extra year... What if she deferred her admission for a year due to some circumstances... I had a friend then in Unilorin who graduated a year after we his mates cos he was involved in a ghastly accident. He had a matric number of 11 but he graduated with people that had 12... It didn't mean he had an extra year
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by destineguy(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:
I am a student.and I tell you that the current part four set are with the matrix number 2013/

Quite a disappointment that you are a student. That the current part four students have 2013 matric number, should tell you that the previous(already graduated, which she is) part four students will automatically have a matric number of 2012. Mind you I had a 2011 matric number and i graduated in the same set as her, I did an engineering course(5 yrs).

Understood now So, quit talking first before thinking next time.

Peace.
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by ola9ja(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:

Having an Extra year does not mean that, you who never had a single carry over will go far or do better than her in life

Sometimes it baffles me the way people talk, whether she do have or do not have an extra year does it in any way affects her purpose in life, don't be too quick to conclude any matter , learn to be reasonable enough when commenting because a lot of people with Third class and pass are doing better than most people with First class (third class and pass people always believe the society does not have a place for them so they tend to create the place for themselves, while most first class people thinks they own the world and they relax, in th long run they become an employee to the third or pass people, go and read Romans chapter 14.
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by tamquezee(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2017
I like her project topic so much. Clever babe. And I am writing a project for my babe at BUK on the topic 'Buhari's Health and its Economic Challenges in Nigeria'.
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by afroxyz: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2017
Why not do a project on pidgin English instead of Jenifa's diary english. His does this add to intellectualism? Who even approve this project sef?
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by hausadreturn(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:
Everybody is a student.
The question is, ''ARE YOU A STUDENT OF OAU''?>
You just dey do gra gra wey no get head.
Only Great Ife students can relate. If you're not, learn!

1 Like

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by hausadreturn(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by lumidee2580(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:

Bad guy... Na the matric number you see
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Psoul(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:
na the work of my phone "autocorrect" be that.

We believe the mistake was as a result of the phone auto-correct, but u are also careless and so fast to make a post and fail to review ur post b4 sending it.
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by MVLOX(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:

I pray that sense, if not senses fall heavily on you....AMEN
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by NairaEffect(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:

Mr. Vice Chancellor. You don fall your hand now, your body don come down.
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by nikkiehan(f): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tolexander:
come on bro!

You are talking to an alumnus that spent a decade in the citadel of learning. You understand what that means?

That thesis/project you saw was submitted in June 2017. Do you think one can submit the hard copies of one's project before the final exam and defence in OAU?
That means the lady graduated last session.

you didn't know what you were saying, those that graduated recently used matric no 2012 and some of them have been given their projects back after grading being an alumni doesn't mean you must be aware of everything going on on campus.
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Princessalisha: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=Tolexander post=59573476]come on bro!

You are talking to an alumnus that spent a decade in the citadel of learning. You understand what that means?

That thesis/project you saw was submitted in June 2017. Do you think one can submit the hard copies of one's project before the final exam and defence in OAU?
That means the lady graduated last session.

Moreover, you think this present finalist just writing the first semester exam would have finished chapter 4 of their project, let alone defending and submitting the hard copies?

Boy, don't argue vehemently with everyone you meet online.[/quote
maybe it was that way during your time,thing has really changed in OAU
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by PastorAji(m): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
E ma wo awon omo indomie generation yii ti won ba Baba Tolexander argue most especially ^^^ like the one above me

Baba Tolexander ma binu because when we graduated they were still in Form 1 or 2 or some were still in JE'LESIMI
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by stubbornRebel: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
oyeleyemaureen:
u're dull, man....is that an indication of who has an extra year :-
. Very dull bro... Very dull
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by dreamangel: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:

And so what
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by hausadreturn(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
nikkiehan:

you didn't know what you were saying, those that graduated recently used matric no 2012 and some of them have been given their projects back after grading being an alumni doesn't mean you must be aware of everything going on on campus.
You're not saying any different thing than what he said na
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Tolexander: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
PastorAji:
E ma wo awon omo indomie generation yii ti won ba Baba Tolexander argue most especially ^^^ like the one above me

Baba Tolexander ma binu because when we graduated they were still in Form 1 or 2 or some were still in JE'LESIMI
lol bro.

Don't mind them cheesy
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Tolexander: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
Princessalisha:
maybe it was that way during your time,thing has really changed in OAU
It has not changed.

The status quo still remains.
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Tolexander: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
nikkiehan:

OK!

Let me understand what you are saying ma
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by kennyclassic: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please how can I can reach this lady or does anyone have a copy of the project? I really need like a soft copy cause I'm writing on similar topic. God bless
oyeleyemaureen:
Pictures Of The OAU Student Whose Project Work On 'jenifa's English' Went Viral

Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola, whose recent project work on Jenifa's English went viral, from the department of liguistics and African languages, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) / UNIBADAN Student, Damilola Caught Stealing & With Charms (Video) / Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.