Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

Fayose Gave Us Opportunity To Serve, I Am Loyal - Ekiti Assembly Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gave Us Opportunity To Serve, I Am Loyal - Ekiti Assembly Member (370 Views)

Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member / See What Governor Fayose Gave Ekiti State Residents Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Gave Us Opportunity To Serve, I Am Loyal - Ekiti Assembly Member by josephine123: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
According to the photo posted on Ekiti e-Campaign Group, Ekiti state house of assembly member, Hon. Michael Adedeji said his loyalty goes to their leader Gov. Ayo Fayose, who gave them the platform and opportunity to serve.

Source: https://m./258805417572612

cc lalasticlala Seun

Re: Fayose Gave Us Opportunity To Serve, I Am Loyal - Ekiti Assembly Member by josephine123: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fayose Don turn all of dem to mugu..
Re: Fayose Gave Us Opportunity To Serve, I Am Loyal - Ekiti Assembly Member by Evablizin(f): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin
Re: Fayose Gave Us Opportunity To Serve, I Am Loyal - Ekiti Assembly Member by Tolexander: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Our state governors are too empowered.

There is a great line between the executive and the legislative and no one is greater than the other constitutionally.

No legislative member is meant to kowtow to the state Governor. Well, since the incumbent governors own the ultimate power to hand the ticket to contest the legislative election to anyone that pleases them, why won't the governors kid the house members as they like.
Re: Fayose Gave Us Opportunity To Serve, I Am Loyal - Ekiti Assembly Member by Seguntimmy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fayose knows how to do that.
Re: Fayose Gave Us Opportunity To Serve, I Am Loyal - Ekiti Assembly Member by EKITI001: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
They are after money.. God Will punish all of dem

(1) (Reply)

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [21 August, 2017]. / *breaking News....* *anambra APC State Executives Plans To Hijack Party Delegate / Focus On Your Pastoral Ministry Pt. Humble Okoro Advises Pt. Sunday Adelaja .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.