Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin (70673 Views)

Stop Bleaching!.. Correct Your Skin With Milk And Honey Sugar Scrub.. / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics / Bleaching Children From The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2017
Abiagirl777:

No sane pediatrician would recommend it!they either recommend baby tribotsn or sudocreme ,never funbact a or ask you to wait it out.
stoop peddling fslsehoods
Thank u.
Tired of reading this.
They should pls stop practicing.
Fake Dr's everywhere.
And the parents don't question them.
Always agree after all its working and my child's skin is glowing.
Smh
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by naijaboiy: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Nigerians don't appreciate dark skin? YOU and your type don't appreciate dark skin. We are mostly a dark skinned people. Keep gathering all the excuses you need to justify your bleaching.
Don't mind the dumb girl. I was just reading her comment and laughing. grin

Her type will give birth to a child and begin to apply bleaching creams on his skin.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by daveyjay(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2017
madness, absolute madness

1 Like

Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by naijaboiy: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2017
purples25:
What do you expect when Nigerians especially the men unashamedly keep worshipping fair people mostly fair girls, like alpha gods or angels. Everybody wants what's good now. You want the craze to stop ? Stop acting like those people are the main jewels of this life or the f***ing chosen ones of God
Yes! Blame it on the men! grin
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by thoth: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2017
There is a way with nature, it kinda weeds out the bad stuff on its own, some call it natural selection, i just call it God's work. when those kids grow up, whatever health complications they experience and the pains that comes with it is well deserved. They will have a list of Dos and Don'ts while the normal properly raised kids will be enjoying life to the brim.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by delishpot: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I did not know I was talking with a woman. Let's not derail the thread.

Easy escape lol. So anyone that does not support husband domination of wives must be a woman. What if I am a man with a daughter and wouldn't want her to marry a man that would demand she choose between him and her family? A child hiding behind the physique of a man. Even religion did not say wives should honour husband's more than their fathers. Religion made it clear, parent deserve their due respect so do marriage partners too. No religion or culture encourages wives to respect husband's more than their fathers.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Uyemi: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2017
abeg shey olive oil no dey bleach?

because na wetin everybody dey use for my house.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Yankiss(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2017
Hmmm. Bleaching creams and on newborns? Ignorance is bliss! Most bleaching creams predispose users to skin cancer and kidney failure. Not advisable even for adults.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by purples25(f): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

Yes! Blame it on the men! grin

They've corrected me already and I've removed the post
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by purples25(f): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2017
Bizibi:
mtcheeeeew

Stop attacking me I've already accepted the better side of the argument.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by purples25(f): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2017
Tedassie:

story...story
Without sounding sexist or bias or disrespectful: This comment of yours is the usual excuse from a typical female in an attempt to shy away from taking responsibity for their personal wellbeing. Seems blame shifting is a thing for you people. Women will always find a way of attributing the very problems they wrought on themselves to men(who seemingly have no idea how their individual preference may influence the outcome of personal acceptance). As if the very God that created women, decided they should be mindless and have poor self esteem!

By now you should realize that the characters in the entire conversation upon which the topic is consequent are WOMEN,there's no where in the convo' it suggested a man as the 'motivator',so stop this habit of apportioning blame to a gender,everything is not always about gender nuances.

#nuffsaid

Yeah I know, got it.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by abduldope(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Is it funbact A they used on you when you were a baby?

Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by purples25(f): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

Don't mind the dumb girl. I was just reading her comment and laughing. grin

Her type will give birth to a child and begin to apply bleaching creams on his skin.

I'm not supporting bleaching and I don't bleach, neither will I bleach my kids . I blamed the men partially and I've renounced that view.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by thorpido(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2017
Lokoyen:

Are you a pediatrician? If not shut up!

My baby is dark in complexion and since his birth we av been using what family doctor recommends (funbatA and Shea butter).

He is still dark and shinning. Stop saying what you don't know. FunbatA is not a bleaching cream. My wife use it to kill rashes on him.

FunbatA is an antifungal, antibacterial and antiinflammatory cream.

Whichever doctor that said you should keep using Funbact A is being lazy and not researching.You can't keep using funbact a like everyday cream.Where it is recommended,it is used for a few days and discontinued.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Lokoyen(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2017
thorpido:
Whichever doctor that said you should keep using Funbact A is being lazy and not researching.You can't keep using funbact a like everyday cream.Where it is recommended,it is used for a few days and discontinued.

Thanks I will show him all comments. There is no day we use only funbatA. It is mixed with original shea butter from ogbomosho. Quantity of the shea butter is four times that of funbatA.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by twinsluv: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Beaching, toning & "lightening" the skin are injurious to one's health on D long run. So Pls desist from such practices biko nu.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by arohgop(f): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2017
Please lets allow children be children. If u are doing this please stop it not good for children and there is a fungi cream made for babies like baby tribotan cream that's what i use for my baby when she had rashes also with sudocream. All these creams where recommended by a pediatrician. Always go to them for children related problems not medical doctor for general ailments they will not want to fall their
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by JuneOctober(f): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

Minus me too grin

But seriously, the self hate is real

grin grin it's really real. I have lovely dark skinned people who bleached and turned to something else. Some people's mentality and perceptions towards issues like this needs to be fixed with hammer and spanner.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by ImaIma1(f): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2017
...and my friend said she will mix my baby's cream for me with tumeric,etc. But i will pass. It is either i mix cocnut oil and shea butter or just use johnson. Children's soaps and creams are mild and the best for their skin. They don't need complications at such an early age. When i was in Uni, i was using cussons baby soap. My friends used to laugh at me but they loved my skin. If i dont use harsh products on my skin, why would i want to disturb my baby's skin.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Abiagirl777(f): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2017
Lokoyen:

Are you a pediatrician? If not shut up!

My baby is dark in complexion and since his birth we av been using what family doctor recommends (funbatA and Shea butter).

He is still dark and shinning. Stop saying what you don't know. FunbatA is not a bleaching cream. My wife use it to kill rashes on him.

FunbatA is an antifungal, antibacterial and antiinflammatory cream.

Mr man your family doctor is not a pediatrician! otherwise he would have told you that funbact a is a corticosteroid and the usage shouldn't exceeed 5 days.If it isn bleaching your baby it can thin the skin.you can read but can't open the leaflet inside and read that its not for children below 12 yrs.besides if you are using it to treat rashes on ur baby,how come the continued usage since that rashes has gone.

Again I tell you that a pediatrician not family doctir s recommend Baby tribotan or sudocreme not some fuvking funbact A!
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Tedassie(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2017
pweetiedee:

The person you quoted is actually right.

We can't deny the fact that most men do "worship" fair skinned girls.

Some private organisations would choose a fair skinned lady over a dark one.

olosho business- fair skinned lady.

video vixen - fair skin

model- fair skin

beauty queen - fair skinned

actress- fair skin

ushers- fair skinned

waitress- fair skinned

OAP- fair skinned

(mostly, there are exceptions)

Men nko, they want fair skinned girls.

issokay!

So

At the end of the day who suffers the after-effect of skin bleaching?There's actually a report that says women of colour have higher level of beauty product chemicals in their bodies than white women,what does that tell you?
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/women-color-higher-levels-beauty-product-chemicals-bodies-182605615.html
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Abiagirl777(f): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Lokoyen:

Thanks I will show him all comments. There is no day we use only funbatA. It is mixed with original shea butter from ogbomosho. Quantity of the shea butter is four times that of funbatA.

you could just read the leaflet of the funbact a or seek another doctors opinion. Shea butter alone is okay or mix it with olive oil or coconut oil,your choice.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Lokoyen(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
Abiagirl777:

you could just read the leaflet of the funbact a or seek another doctors opinion. Shea butter alone is okay or mix it with olive oil or coconut oil,your choice.

Noted! I will inform my wife.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Lokoyen(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Abiagirl777:

Mr man your family doctor is not a pediatrician! otherwise he would have told you that funbact a is a corticosteroid and the usage shouldn't exceeed 5 days.If it isn bleaching your baby it can thin the skin.you can read but can't open the leaflet inside and read that its not for children below 12 yrs.besides if you are using it to treat rashes on ur baby,how come the continued usage since that rashes has gone.

Again I tell you that a pediatrician not family doctir s recommend Baby tribotan or sudocreme not some fuvking funbact A!

Noted
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by naijaboiy: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
purples25:

I'm not supporting bleaching and I don't bleach, neither will I bleach my kids . I blamed the men partially and I've renounced that view.
I was not referring to you miss. It was that Sharon girl. kiss
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by purples25(f): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

I was not referring to you miss. It was that Sharon girl. kiss

Okay. My bad.

1 Like

Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Dnockeror333(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
LITTLE HINDSIGTH
JUDGEMENT OF THE SKINS!
During that day:
We heard a voice saying,

"who are you, where you not burn with the image of humus? Were you not burn brown, was ebony not a beutiful colour? Why have you now changed your beuty with the adulteous drugs and chemicals bought with money which children of the evil one uses to deceive those whom they can decieved? Is it because you dont know? Have you not heard some of my children telling you of this evil? You've been deceived! Have I not made the Earth full of colours, have you ever seen a change of colour that is not from nature itself? Now sturborn child, you changed your colour, you never repented from it because you do not like what I gave you? Now, child of darkness, go the LEFT.... GO...!"

WE NEED REPENT ND BE CONTENT! MAY GOD PROTECT US
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by yvelchstores(f): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lokoyen:

FunbatA is not a bleaching cream. Doctors recommend it for new born to fight rashes and their skin diseases.

Shea butter mixed with funbatA is d best for new born wud u call DAT one too bleaching cream.
quak doctors.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Dnockeror333(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Why not return back the old pathway of contentment? Why not return to the old pathway where our late forebears live even more longer and dearer to their environment.

Uhh, judgement is just on the way, in which only REPENTANCE and TURNING to the God of all flesh could save us.

Prepare!
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by irynterri(f): 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lokoyen:

Thanks for this input I will ask my doctor. My baby uses original Shea butter mixed with FunbatA. Its possible the Shea butter already neutralize d effectiveness of d FunbatA reason why its recommended by doctors.
i'm yet to understand why a doctor will actually recommend it for a baby though
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Water101(f): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
hmmmn na wao kai!!! Umphh
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Water101(f): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
[i]oooo!!![/i]Hmmmn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos / Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.