Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,249 members, 7,780,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:46 PM

Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) (40755 Views)

Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Buhari, Saraki, Dogara Meet In Aso Rock / Benue Crises: Buhari, Saraki And Dogara Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
folakemigeh:
There's a reason he is still in London.
Its far beyond medical attendance as we were made to believe..
Something is really going wrong with the country...

But anyway, amma stay and remain happy and contended

yeah, it's because JuJu cannot cross the atlantic ocean. They are trying to kill him. lol

Corruption is fighting him both with spiritual and physical methods.
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by Mistermamus(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
buh wait oh! as a Nigerian seeing such tin like diz no dey make u shame? our president is in another country chilling we just do like say na normal tin
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by Rick9(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
I don't understand what they are laughing about
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by Jabioro: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Photo model presido! I dey hail oooo
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
OK oooooo. undecided
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
charley boy isn't crazy after all....osibanjo needs to watch his back....this NORTHERNS don wise die
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by ajufinz(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Our Democratic experience of so wasteful,
#GEJ and Co stealing is not corruption
#PMB and Co spending our money on London trips is the other of the season.
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by Carter4luv(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
We're his aisha buhari, dat man his suppose to b close to his wife to recover well.
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by thespokenword: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
laribari:

So you didn't see it in your bible that we shall judge men and angels? Abi when Paul said judge not before time and judge no man bu if you must judge, let you judgment be true.

What I said about buhari na lie?

If you want scriptural backings I will give u

Abeg I dey behind you on this; please empower me with the verse. I don tire of people telling me not to judge.
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by Bimpe29: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
We wish him sound and quick recovery.
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by LordOfNaira: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
I just don't know why I love Buhari.

Long Live President Muhammadu Buhari

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The 3 national clownish musketeers bearing Ivan the terrible Fayose, Basketmouth FFK and crime promoting Wike - will still tell us otherwise.

As usual their supporters - the Children of Hatred and Perdition and Wailers will be hailing them

PINSHURE of an incapacitated president.
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
God please show mercy, give Buhari back his health and let your name be praised
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by Tecno66: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
TheKingdom:
I thought they said he was smuggled in at night?

It's time to put Saraki and Dogara on trial for this madness
They probably formed themselves into a 2 man medical panel to see baba.
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by semyman: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
The story has suddenly changed, the question of whether he is alive has taken the back seat, .now is why the several visits, diaspora President. God pass una, PMB will surely have the last laugh
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by laribari(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
thespokenword:

Abeg I dey behind you on this; please empower me with the verse. I don tire of people telling me not to judge.

1 corinthians 6:3
King James Version
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Darby Bible Translation
Do ye not know that we shall judge angels? and not then matters of this life?

World English Bible
Don't you know that we will judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?

John 7:24..... Jesus said

New International Version
Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly."

New Living Translation
Look beneath the surface so you can judge correctly."

English Standard Version
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

Berean Study Bible
Stop judging by outward appearances, and start judging justly."

Berean Literal Bible
Do not judge according to appearance, but judge the righteous judgment."

New American Standard Bible
"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."

King James Bible
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Humans are very corny people. They do bad and don't want you to remind them and when u do, they say you are judging. So what is wrong with judging if it is t truth? Didn't the bible tell us to seprate ourself from the way o the world? Isn't that judgment against unbelievers in itself?

I laff when people who do not understand the bible talk. Even Paul said we shall judge angels (fallen ones) when the time comes. So if God is going to entrust us with the responsibility of judging great spiritual creatures as angels, then how come we can't judge simple worldly matter? That encourages us to judge but in truth and not being hypocrite.

When the bible says do not judge, lest you are judged. It mean don't judge when you are also guilty of same thing, else as you have judged, so shall you also be judged on same thing that you condem others for.

This is clear enuff.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by sapele914(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Teewhy2:
Buhari is now a tourist attraction, everyone wants to go there to be on the good book of the president.
Has your father been to London to visit the President?or his level no reach?
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by sapele914(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
laribari:

So you didn't see it in your bible that we shall judge men and angels? Abi when Paul said judge not before time and judge no man bu if you must judge, let you judgment be true.

What I said about buhari na lie?

If you want scriptural backings I will give u
Have you judged your father and mother for giving birth to a demon?or like father like son,papa and junior demons?

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by laribari(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
thespokenword:

1 corinthians 6:3
King James Version
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Darby Bible Translation
Do ye not know that we shall judge angels? and not then matters of this life?

World English Bible
Don't you know that we will judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?

John 7:24..... Jesus said

Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly."

New Living Translation
Look beneath the surface so you can judge correctly."

English Standard Version
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

Berean Study Bible
Stop judging by outward appearances, and start judging justly."

Berean Literal Bible
Do not judge according to appearance, but judge the righteous judgment."

New American Standard Bible
"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."

King James Bible
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Humans are very corny people. They do bad and don't want you to remind them and when u do, they say you are judging. So what is wrong with judging if it is t truth? Didn't the bible tell us to seprate ourself from the way o the world? Isn't that judgment against unbelievers in itself?

I laff when people who do not understand the bible talk. Even Paul said we shall judge angels (fallen ones) when the time comes. So if God is going to entrust us with the responsibility of judging great spiritual creatures as angels, then how come we can't judge simple worldly matter? That encourages us to judge but in truth and not being hypocrite.

When the bible says do not judge, lest you are judged. It mean don't judge when you are also guilty of same thing, else as you have judged, so shall you also be judged on same thing that you condem others for.

This is clear enuff.

Becos I called buhari a fool and the publishers of those silly London pictures as idiots, someone said it's a hate speech.

I do not consider It outside the truth. Isn't buhari a fool (If he is alive) and the publishers idiots? That's the truth! The pictures mean what now? Sey make we relax that our president is fine. Fine in office or outside office? What's the message?

Well, calling him a fool is based on how bad his government is becos a wise leader will resign if he can't carry on or do better while in office. If you are not wise then u are a fool.

Didn't Paul say

Galatians 3:1 ►

You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified.

New Living Translation
Oh, foolish Galatians! Who has cast an evil spell on you? For the meaning of Jesus Christ's death was made as clear to you as if you had seen a picture of his death on the cross.

So becos Paul called them foolish people, it's a hate word. Go and read the entire verse and and if their action wasn't foolish.
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by laribari(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
sapele914:
Have you judged your father and mother for giving birth to a demon?or like father like son,papa and junior demons?

It is written, a fool is wise in his own eyes grin grin

English Standard Version (proverb 26:12)
Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

How does your words relate to what was said now?

Anyways, a demon or demons will never speak the truth because they are like your father the devil. John 8:44. grin
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by luckysmills: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
my friend come home joh. kiss
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by sapientia(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
to do what exactly?

Were they appointed by Buhari?
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by Yaboski: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
God bless Nigeria
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by Inova(m): 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
For the first time in world history, a country is being ruled by a president living in another country and laughing us to scorn. grin
very wrong. He handed over the presidency.
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by DabuIIIT: 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
emi14:
Oshogbo weed
a4onja grin
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by Ratello: 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Omooba77:

Be mindful of hate speech...Leave everyman to God's judgement
But the hate speech is allowed during Jonathan's time abi undecided
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by Leo3333: 12:23am On Aug 18, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The 3 national clownish musketeers bearing Ivan the terrible Fayose, Basketmouth FFK and crime promoting Wike - will still tell us otherwise.

As usual their supporters - the Children of Hatred and Perdition and Wailers will be hailing them

Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by TijaniAbu: 12:39am On Aug 18, 2017
TheKingdom:
I thought they said he was smuggled in at night?

It's time to put Saraki and Dogara on trial for this madness

Typical ungrateful dullardeen Sai babarians. Instead of Buhari to thank the national assembly for standing by him and preserving nigeria's unity he will be plotting his next attack on nass.
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by Gkemz: 2:52am On Aug 18, 2017
Tell Mr president to come back home if he's still alive, if he's tired of ruling let him hand over to his boy Osibanjo
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by datwall: 4:07am On Aug 18, 2017
The president can live anywhere
Re: Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) by mercyland93(m): 6:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Bunch of fools, is it necessary for u people to go for a visit again? Afterall, u do c him on TV
Our leaders just like to embark on a wasteful journey at d expense of d country's economy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance / A Police Station In Benue State (picture) / FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.