Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Smoke Bombs Don't Kill - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Smoke Bombs Don't Kill (1049 Views)

Don't Kill Yourself Over A Mistake. / SMOKE .....WITHOUT FIRE / **smoke Without Fire** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smoke Bombs Don't Kill by Orikinla(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2007
The members of the Association of Whispering Campaigners of Nigeria (AWCN) were meeting for their monthly progress report.
They were young adults and older ones and wore different dresses of both modern Western and native African fashion.
If you were not a good gossip you wouldn't belong here.

"He thinks he knows too much and he can run over anyone who crosses him. But we are going to cut him to size," said the President.
"I wonder why he has not joined the EFCC since he knows how best to broadcast about evil doers," said the General-Secretary.
"I sent mass mails to all our members to make him less popular," said Amebo.
The others laughed.
"Amebo, why have you not posted his photograph?" asked the President.
"Posting his photograph will make him more popular," said Amebo.
"Why?" asked others.
"He once told me that God has renewed his youth like the eagle's. Because, he looks ten years younger and (hissing) good looking. Tall and tan,"  Amebo said and hissed.

Suddenly, there was an explosion and they all scampered for where to take cover.
And as the smoke cleared, they saw him standing tall over them.
He grinned and threw another smoke bomb at them. And as the smoke cleared, he had disppeared.
Amebo noticed that she had wet her undies.
They hissed and dispersed. 
They were scared of him.
But Amebo was wondering why they were scared when he only threw smoke bombs and she remembered that her teacher said, smoke bombs don't kill.

If the Global Gossips Online failed in their whispering campaign, she was afraid that their own whispering campaign was also doomed.
And he always made her to wet her undies as her heart skipped when she saw him.
He just keeps on standing and walking tall. We are wasting our time..
Re: Smoke Bombs Don't Kill by ibkn(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2007
brillant article
couldnt help but luagh at amebo's wetting her pants
hey to all of those offline and online amebos, if u cant beat them dont try to run them down.
Re: Smoke Bombs Don't Kill by Orikinla(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2007
I just wrote it on the spur of the moment.
Just comic satire.

The Gobal Gossips Online actually operates. And I left them last year over the Danish Cartoon riots in Nigeria.

The same Amebos and company who posted on the nude pictures of a local actress enjoy reading about the scandals of others. But piss in their skirts and pants when the accusing fingers turn around to finger them. They even used the scandal to attract traffic to their posts and forums.

I ignored the Hogan scandal and refused to even read or see the scandalous pictures as a matter of policy.

But I like exposing hypocrites and liars.

(1) (Reply)

Behind All Youths Awards 09 : Dont Read This! / My Problems With Most Nigerian Writers / Memories Of Another Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.