Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,498 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:33 PM

FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison (41685 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry / FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by SBG04: 8:10am On Aug 18, 2017
majour:
How stupid are you, so because he sleeps with prostitute he lost his right to speak and fight for whats right, like seriously? Has the FG addressed the arewa ultimatum or the sudden attack of the resume or retire peaceful protest by the Fulani men not the army, have they. Ur wanking blanks here, get ur baise head out ur ass
A married man that consorts with prostitutes has a flawed moral compass and has nothing to offer you morally. The whole premise of Kanus flawed arguments is morality. If his morality is flawed it means he's just milking and deceiving you people.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by attackgat: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2017
Nigerians simply dont realise that returning Kanu to jail will only increase his popularity and that of IPOB. Infact, it is going to increase his international reputation as a prisoner of conscience.

I think secretly, Kanu is hoping to be returned to jail. Everybody already knows that the case against him has no merit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:
The Fed govt should get ready to arrest all of us because, we Yorubas are equally fighting for Oduduwa.

My Yoruba Muslim brothers can continue worshipping their Fulani lords for allI care. We Yoruba Christians have said NO to one Nigeria.

We are all behind Adeyinka grandson.

Oduduwa here I come.
we need to talk more. reach me on whatapp 08131280558
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by linusbnn(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2017
MrHistorian:
Nnamdi Kanu is an aberration to rationality.

Little wonder He accompanies himself with I-Piglets.After the bail grant,I expected this young man to find a way of establishing a negotiation movement with FG considering his number of illiterate supporters.He should use his command of leadership in pushing for a restructured Country.

It's sad he wants to tow the path of secession that ended the lives of millions of Igbos 50 years ago.

You expect him to toll your path of reasoning but he is not you. So, because he has his pattern of reasoning diff from yours,does not make you a good thinker. Discover your talent and stop wasting your precious time.

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by drnoel: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2017
yns4real:

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/fg-urges-court-return-kanu-prison/

Tinubu at it again. Anyways its just about time to give that charlatan his drugs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by 2016v2017: 8:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Pls when are we going to attend Arewa Youths court case?
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by 2016v2017: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2017
TheFreeOne:
That'll be another miscalculation by the FG like Buboo did with his initial arrest cos such move will make Kanu more acceptable to his people.

And his arrest will make his call for boycott of anambra guber election a reality.

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by 2016v2017: 8:40am On Aug 18, 2017
ofai:
His arrest will further instigate the Election boycott. Let's see how Osinbajo will handle this.

I didn't know that kanu has galvanized so much impetus and audacity to become a threat to NIGERIA.

Kanu na legend big time.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by degamemaster(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2017
They should get ready to arrest all of us cos this time around it wont be NNAMDI KANU alone. BTW, they should first of all, release the dullardic vegetable they imprisoned in london. NNAMDI KANU IS A LEGEND.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Oblang(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2017
midol:
We yoruba muslims want Osinbajo to fall into the trap our fulani lords are digging for him by asking him to arrest Kownu. We want him to arrest kanu, instigate crisis and let Muslim fulani use the opportunity to kick Osinbajo out in the name of Allah.

Only muslims must rule us. Osinbajo should kicked out. Won kin ki run...won kin lo si mosalasi.

If u like shout Yoruba Muslim or Christian till Jesus comes, kanu will be rearrested and heaven will not fall. Osibanjo will still order buratai to clean up kanu's ipob miscreants...
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by project2018: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2017
I will shoot any one that comes out to vote in the east
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Psoul(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2017
Blue3k:
Open and shut case if they are serious about it. His legal argument that why he disobeyed bail conditions were only plausible to his kool-aid drinkers. When your under bail you don't have all the same human rights as regular citezen.

This is why courts can order no communication between parties pending case completion. The courts had Kanu's passports taken till the case is completed. Are we supposed to let him leave country because that's also his human right?

What the federal government needs to really worry about is winning the case in general. There's a lot riding on it politically. The only one that should be mad Kanu loses Bail are the 3 men who paid N100m each that won't be refunded.

Pls did anyone understand what this guy is struggling to say?

By the way who is the "we" u sued in that 2nd line of ur 2nd paragraph?
LWKMD. Someone is feeling more that what he is.

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by olayanju22(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2017
peggycious:
[Speak for yourself pls.quote author=Cyynthia post=59575540]The Fed govt should get ready to arrest all of us because, we Yorubas are equally fighting for Oduduwa.

My Yoruba Muslim brothers can continue worshipping their Fulani lords for allI care. We Yoruba Christians have said NO to one Nigeria.Mr female impostor.

We are all behind Adeyinka grandson.

Oduduwa here I come.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Awoo88: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2017
maximdiva00:
so u call someone fighting for freedoom and self determination mad eeh?
No!! But the way he is going about it depicts nothing but madness
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Blue3k(m): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2017
Psoul:

Pls did anyone understand what this guy is struggling to say?

By the way who is the "we" u sued in that 2nd line of ur 2nd paragraph?
LWKMD. Someone is feeling more that what he is.

Lol you're the only one too daft to understand the argument congrats.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by 2bam: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2017
PDJT:

-Lol. Which country? Zoogeria? The White man animal colony? cheesy
. That is what you think because you have not travelled out of the shore of nigeria,you are talking from a layman point of view,
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by kalufelix(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2017
Awon Cone Heads Don Turn Margistrate Ontop Nnamdi Case...You'all Will Cry Foul And Be Disappointed In The End

Ride On Ohamadike

Freedom At Last !!
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Psoul(m): 11:28am On Aug 18, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol you're the only one too daft to understand the argument congrats.

I was told that those that are of very low level or those with no level are always the ones that will cast the first stone on those that have higher level than them.

I am not surprised.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by PDJT: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
2bam:
. That is what you think because you have not travelled out of the shore of nigeria,you are talking from a layman point of view,

-Lol. I have been to more countries that you can only dream of.
-Nigeria remains a Zoo! You will agree if you have ever being anywhere decent.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Blue3k:

Why do you guys enjoy fraud so much. If you break bail conditions you lose out on bond aswell. Stop this amateur hour. I never talked about state of emergency I informed everyone the election hold no matter what. The 2nd run off election is decided by simple majority. Only IPOB wouldn't know these basics.
...why are you not teachable? Somebody standing as a guarantor to a suspect (bailable offence) stands to loose his money or property as the case maybe ONLY IF the guarantor can't provide the suspect on a particular hearing date, court venue. That's all.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Blue3k(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...why are you not teachable? Somebody standing as a guarantor to a suspect (bailable offence) stands to loose his money or property as the case maybe ONLY IF the guarantor can't provide the suspect on a particular hearing date, court venue. That's all.

Mention me on October 17. If I'm wrong I'll gladly admit it. Til then I stand by statement. If you break bail conditions or not show up to court you lose your money.

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by PFRB: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
He has not violated any bail condition. Those bail conditions were dead on arrival because they violated his natural freedoms and his fundamental freedoms. Secondly the bail conditions were ambigous. For example, you cannot ask a main not to speak when it is his natural freedom to talk. So the moment he says yes sir, the condition has collapsed. Another example is that of saying he cannot be seen around more than 10 people. The condition did not specify the meaning of around. What distance can be considered around under the bail condition? The judge did not specify that. So the ambiguity of the condition makes it impossible to define and fulfill. The other one is the matter of granting press conferences. Kanu has not called any press conference where he addressed the media. He has not granted any press interviews. Come to think of that, if he has that would fall within the fundamental rights of a person and therefore cannot be chased by the bail conditions. I think the judge knows all these and could have done that to extricate herself from the quagmire.

......Copied from facebook.com
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Cyynthia(f): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
banjo022:
we need to talk more. reach me on whatapp 08131280558
I was on ban. So,what could that be ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At Launch Of Trump’s Africa Strategy In US / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.