Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Daily Dreams Interpretation - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Dreams Interpretation (70980 Views)

Find Your Christian Dreams Interpretation Here / Help On Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Lamasta(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
Donald7610:
Be careful
You talk too much about your spiritual battles you victory

That is the message God wants you to be corrected
Other parts of the dream aren't needed

Thanks Sir will heed to correction

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by debeginin(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Donald7610:
This is a testimony
hidden arrows of unfruitfuness in your business has been uprooted by God not the pastor
What you lay your hand shall succeed

Thanks and God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ibrutex(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Donald7610:
Stop suffering yourself because of your boss stupidity (by shielding him)

Could you please expanciate more , thanks.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Elamin21(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2019
what does it mean for somebody flying in the dream?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ajailer(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2019
good day
I met a white guy at my working place in naija who promised me that he is able to get me an American green card some months back, a couple of months later when I felt that the process was moving too slowly for me I then decided to get down to prayers. so this particular night, I woke at midnight and did like an hour of praise, worship and prayers after which I went back to sleep then I had this dream......an elderly cousin of mine who is based in the states, Texas came to meet me and offered me a job as a hotel manager in Miami and that very soon soon I will be taking up the job. please what does this mean and what more do I have to do?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
It is a foolish act to sit on car in the rain
While you make sacrifice to protect him at your on own detriment
You should know where you're doing that

ibrutex:

Could you please expanciate more , thanks.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
ajailer:
good day
I met a white guy at my working place in naija who promised me that he is able to get me an American green card some months back, a couple of months later when I felt that the process was moving too slowly for me I then decided to get down to prayers. so this particular night, I woke at midnight and did like an hour of praise, worship and prayers after which I went back to sleep then I had this dream......an elderly cousin of mine who is based in the states, Texas came to meet me and offered me a job as a hotel manager in Miami and that very soon soon I will be taking up the job. please what does this mean and what more do I have to do?

Good to hear that.
That's God promise to you
Keep it to yourself and continue your prayers on it
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
You can't just be flying ✈
Explain yourself clearly

Elamin21:
what does it mean for somebody flying in the dream?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Elamin21(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
Donald7610:
You can't just be flying ✈
Explain yourself clearly

it is kind of trying to escape from danger. Am being pursued in the dream and in my attempt to escape I was flying on the air... it isn't that clear but I wish u could figure out something thanks.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by naijaboy756: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Please what does it mean to be playing ball in the dream with a brother. Even scoring a goal in that dream
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by operity1996: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
What is the meaning of walking in the rain with a person, as per the rain start when we started walking,
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Good evening brothers in the house, pls what does it mean to find yourself under the rain, and you have an umbrella to protect you. Then you wait for the rain to subside so that you can proceed to where you want to go. Also, is there anything bad about buying groundnuts (the one inside pods)? Thanks.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by thebest1210(m): 4:48am On Aug 29, 2019
Good morning all,
I've been having this type of dream for a long time now.

When I was still with my parents, still in secondary school, I use to stay in my father's shop. To help him out.

It's more than 10years now. I'm done with my education, with a wife, leaving far from my parents, but I still see myself in that shop. Sometimes, I see myself in a secondary school (sometimes my previous secondary school, sometimes a secondary school I don't know,) in a uniform. Writing exams I don't get to finish.

Please, can anyone interpret what these mean? And how to get out of it. I heard that it's a sign of set back, how do I overcome this pls?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by naijaboy756: 6:51am On Aug 29, 2019
Good morning.

Was in a dream and saw the ex President GEJ. He was sitting on a street in his hometown but that street looked very very impoverished. Bad roads and houses and people were saying if he had know he would have fixed it while as President . He sat alone as I'd his wife isn't around .

Then i found myself if his soon as he went to bath. There were Irish potatoes on the floor and no room furniture. He entered and was surprised to see me at the same time agitated how I could enter His room in his absence. I told him I only came to take pictures with him and he was willing to oblige
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Elamin21(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
thebest1210:
Good morning all,

When I was still with my parents, still in secondary school, I use to stay in my father's shop. To help him out.

It's more than 10years now. I'm done with my education, with a wife, leaving far from my parents, but I still see myself in that shop. Sometimes, I see myself in a secondary school (sometimes my previous secondary school, sometimes a secondary school I don't know,) in a uniform. Writing exams I don't get to finish.

Please, can anyone interpret what these mean? And how to get out of it. I heard that it's a sign of set back, how do I overcome this pls?
bro I think that could be a sign of backwardness in life I.e stagnancy.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
operity1996:
What is the meaning of walking in the rain with a person, as per the rain start when we started walking,

A light shower represent blessings, a heavy rain represent problems, so pray in the context of what you dreamt. Shalom
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
naijaboy756:
Please what does it mean to be playing ball in the dream with a brother. Even scoring a goal in that dream

You can message me or brother Donald privately

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Good evening brothers in the house, pls what does it mean to find yourself under the rain, and you have an umbrella to protect you. Then you wait for the rain to subside so that you can proceed to where you want to go. Also, is there anything bad about buying groundnuts (the one inside pods)? Thanks.

Heavy rain represent problems, light rain signifies blessings, the umbrella signifies a spiritual coverage against unforseen problems. Groundnuts signifies blessings and the Grace of multiplication, if you are into business you will enjoy a heavy boom, pray with Psalms 30:5
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
thebest1210:
Good morning all,

Pray seriously against setback, I have already prayed with you, join your faith with mine. May God take all the glory
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
Elamin21:
it is kind of trying to escape from danger. Am being pursued in the dream and in my attempt to escape I was flying on the air... it isn't that clear but I wish u could figure out something thanks.

God has delivered you from the evil ones, they will never get you, pray with Psalms 91
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by thebest1210(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
Raphael81:

Pray seriously against setback, I have already prayed with you, join your faith with mine. May God take all the glory

OK sir.
Thank you very much
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by naijaboy756: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
Raphael81:

You can message me or brother Donald privately
Why not here please
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Elamin21(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Raphael81:

God has delivered you from the evil ones, they will never get you, pray with Psalms 91
OK thanks very much.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Thank you sir.
Raphael81:

Heavy rain represent problems, light rain signifies blessings, the umbrella signifies a spiritual coverage against unforseen problems. Groundnuts signifies blessings and the Grace of multiplication, if you are into business you will enjoy a heavy boom, pray with Psalms 30:5

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by philsbaba: 7:43am On Aug 31, 2019
Raphael81:
I decided to open this thread because of several people who have contacted me, hopefully as we walk together side by side God will give us the perfect interpretation to our dreams as I shall painstakingly try to narrate several dreams I have had and what they turned out to be. A person that doesn't dream is as good as a sleeping person because dreams are one of the numerous ways God usually communicates with his people, hence he gives his people good dreams but the devil in his cunning and devious nature also give people bad dreams to scare them because Satan feeds on the fears of God's people. Hope we all enjoy this thread together and grow stronger and better. Amen
hello bro, I had a dream about being in a room with leaking ceiling. This is the second time I'm having such dreams. What do you thik it could mean?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
philsbaba:
hello bro, I had a dream about being in a room with leaking ceiling. This is the second time I'm having such dreams. What do you thik it could mean?

The ceiling in the realm of the spirit signifies a source of spiritual covering from problems and attack of the evil one, from your dream you must pray for God's protection you can use Psalms 91&16. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by philsbaba: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2019
Raphael81:

The ceiling in the realm of the spirit signifies a source of spiritual covering from problems and attack of the evil one, from your dream you must pray for God's protection you can use Psalms 91&16. God bless you
thank you

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2019
philsbaba:
thank you

God bless you Sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by debeginin(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2019
1)I was in my compound and work(construction) was ongoing at the gate and somebody called out my name at the gate,I turned and saw someone whom I thought to be a delivery man with a parcel for me.When I got to him,the person turned out to be a pastor I know(an assistant pastor in a church I know) he gave me a key and I also noticed some cash in his hand.He gave me the key and proceeded to his senior pastor's apartment(as if we live in the same compound but in real life,it's not) to hand him the money(offering)

[i][/i]2)dreamt that My neighbour's door and my own door had different padlocks and each with it own key.I can unlock my lock easily with my key and can also unlock my neighbour's lock using it's own key but my neighbour can't unlock his own padlock with it's own key so I had to give him mine and collected his own.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by eshadiamond(f): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hello sir! A Friend said she dreamt that she saw a lot of plantains in her dream n again she dreamt abt going for a car shopping in that same dream she changed her mind n decided that it's gold she wants to buy because in the dream like she had plenty of money. God bless
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2019
eshadiamond:
Hello sir! A Friend said she dreamt that she saw a lot of plantains in her dream n again she dreamt abt going for a car shopping in that same dream she changed her mind n decided that it's gold she wants to buy because in the dream like she had plenty of money. God bless

Seeing plantains in your dream especially ripe ones signifies that blessings are coming your way, seeing car shopping also signifies a change of status for good, and gold being precious shows that God is making her life more meaningful and overflow of blessings on her way. Let her continue praying.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2019
debeginin:
1)I was in my compound and work(construction) was ongoing at the gate and somebody called out my name at the gate,I turned and saw someone whom I thought to be a delivery man with a parcel for me.When I got to him,the person turned out to be a pastor I know(an assistant pastor in a church I know) he gave me a key and I also noticed some cash in his hand.He gave me the key and proceeded to his senior pastor's apartment(as if we live in the same compound but in real life,it's not) to hand him the money(offering)

[i][/i]2)dreamt that My neighbour's door and my own door had different padlocks and each with it own key.I can unlock my lock easily with my key and can also unlock my neighbour's lock using it's own key but my neighbour can't unlock his own padlock with it's own key so I had to give him mine and collected his own.

Morning Sir, the dreams are good dreams, listen to the meaning
1. The construction of a gate signifies a strong protective covering in your life, when a house is secured by gates the enemy cannot penetrate or invade the house, the delivery man you saw at your gate represents an angel of the Lord with a surprise package for you, the Lord has heard your secret prayers and cries at night hence he sent an angel to you who called your name and in your state of preparedness you answered the Lord. The key given to you is the key to your breakthrough, Sir your breakthrough is very very near, it is also coming with financial favours. Also, the financial favour will extend to your pastors in the church, wait upon the Lord is word is yes and Amen.

2. Continue to pray for your breakthrough, God has given you the key and when your breakthrough comes, don't forget to assist your neighbour to reach his own desired heights. I pray for you this morning, may the messages of God in your life come into swift manifestation.God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.