Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Olayode Juliana Narrates First Sex Experience At Age 17 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olayode Juliana Narrates First Sex Experience At Age 17 (1852 Views)

Denrele Narrates First Humiliating Rejection He Suffered In Modeling / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olayode Juliana Narrates First Sex Experience At Age 17 by erylett2: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nigerian actress, Olayode Juliana narrated her first sexual experience and how she lost her virginity without the messy part.

“The day finally came. He wanted to move the date because he was expecting some money that he wanted to use to pay for a good hotel, So, he settled for a cheap hotel. I still remember the smell of cigarette that filled the room. I hated the smell of alcohol and cigarette; I still do. We had to wait at the reception for the room to be cleaned and aired. So, we went back into the room, and it happened. It was a painful experience for me.
I cried at different points and he kept apologising, begging me to keep my voice down lest they think he was raping me. He told me to relax and bear the pain. In his words, “do not be a weak woman”.

That got at me because I hated feeling or being treated as weak.I asked for a break. He tutored me some more and tried again until he finally got through. It was not anything like he had told me it would be. I saw no clouds, I made no sounds, I felt nothing special. It was painful all the way, but it was obvious he was satisfied.

When he was done, I checked the bed for blood. I screamed! There was no blood!
He told me that not all virgins saw blood. I was so confused, but chose to believe him anyway. Soon after, he slept, and I was there crying. Why didn’t I see blood? Even if not all virgins see blood, why should I be on that list? How would I tell the story of losing my virginity without blood? Who would believe me that I was actually a virgin?”

In other parts of her debut book, she wrote on how pastor abused her sexually, how her mum is illiterate and how a chat with Mercy Aigbe changed her life

Source: https://www.socializee.net/olayode-juliana-narrates-first-sex-experience-at-age-17/
mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Olayode Juliana Narrates First Sex Experience At Age 17 by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
mega crap
Re: Olayode Juliana Narrates First Sex Experience At Age 17 by Seguntimmy(m): 1:55am On Aug 18, 2017
Who is she?

Re: Olayode Juliana Narrates First Sex Experience At Age 17 by victorDanladi: 2:54am On Aug 18, 2017
But I thought she said she is a virgin or something.
Re: Olayode Juliana Narrates First Sex Experience At Age 17 by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:02am On Aug 18, 2017
What should we do now?
Re: Olayode Juliana Narrates First Sex Experience At Age 17 by delzbaba(m): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2017
who be dis.
Re: Olayode Juliana Narrates First Sex Experience At Age 17 by Mishhcre(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2019
Eyaa
You want to see clouds and make sounds, na Soundcloud?

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana Narrates First Sex Experience At Age 17 by Roodez(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2019
God will punish all these yeye bloggers... Thor will visit them all
Re: Olayode Juliana Narrates First Sex Experience At Age 17 by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2019
Mtchw

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Brother D'prince Mark His 28 Birthday Today / Lovers Recreate Davido’s Famous Bedroom Photo And It’s Beyond Hilarious / Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.