Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:18 AM

Do I Need To Move On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Need To Move On? (604 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need To Move On? by jiggyman(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
good evening nairalanders, I don't know if I can still call her my girlfriend but she thinks she's my girlfriend. I met her in secondary school in 2007 we started dating then I disvirgined her. sometimes in 2012 she got pregnant and had a child. we stopped talking for one year, i tried moving on but she stalks my social media pages raining insults on any lady she sees or feels i have something to do with, i really hot tired of her but later we made up and we started having sex again but the issue is that we quarell after having sex then we make up by having sex again then quarell again.. what do I do?
Re: Do I Need To Move On? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
All I can read out of your post is sex sex and more sex..
Like seriously dude, get a life.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Move On? by Margy: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Him mumu never do!
Goat
Re: Do I Need To Move On? by ikp120(m): 4:27am On Aug 18, 2017
Guy delete everything about that girl o. Na wahala be that o.

Start giving her 2 words replies. Stop initiating communication with her. That will piss her off and she will leave you for good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baba Grossed Through Nairaland Yesterday / Why Do Mosquitoes Like You More Than Anyone Else? / Silly Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Unattractive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.