Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Can I Transfer To A University In America From Babcock? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Transfer To A University In America From Babcock? (986 Views)

Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Transfer To A University In America From Babcock? by NigerianScholar: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
i really dont know anything about this.. can someone please enlighten me.
i am 17 yrs old in 200l with a cgpa of 4.1.

I dont want to start again from the beginning. I just want to continue my education in america. In a good university of course

please be detailed with your explanations.
thank you.
Re: Can I Transfer To A University In America From Babcock? by vaxx: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
NigerianScholar:
i really dont know anything about this.. can someone please enlighten me.
i am 17 yrs old in 200l with a cgpa of 4.1.

I dont want to start again from the beginning. I just want to continue my education in america. In a good university of course

please be detailed with your explanations.
thank you.
yes you can with you grade. but private uni will be a better option like Franklin uni or Webster uni. you don't even need to go to america to obtain an American degree, you can obtain it here in Ghana . Webster uni has a branch in Ghana to grant you the same degree. it is less expensive and closer to home. you can decide to graduate in the USA. mail me if you want to know more.

(1) (Reply)

NWU, Kano 2017/18 Post-utme/de Admission Screening Form Out / The Most Corrupt Lieutenant Of A Corrupt General In Auchi Poly (engr. Isah) / First Class Graduate In Geography And Planning: Any Advice For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.