Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing (20762 Views)

Ajaokuta Steel Company To Employ 500,000 Upstream, Downstream In 2017 / "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by alaricsaltzman: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
JUBSAM:
I meant my personal own please so i can give people i want to invite
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by alaricsaltzman: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
emmanuelWord:
I need
Kindly send me a mail
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
How long have you been writing?
alaricsaltzman:

I meant my personal own please so i can give people i want to invite
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by alaricsaltzman: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
JUBSAM:
How long have you been writing?
Few days ago...Will they send it after a while?
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hmm...
Just few days ago and you already want a code?

alaricsaltzman:

Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by emmanuelWord(m): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
alaricsaltzman:

Kindly send me a mail
mrbalogun3488@gmail.com
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by donbrowser(m): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
JUBSAM:
Hmm... Just few days ago and you already want a code?

grin
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by donbrowser(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
alaricsaltzman:

Writers > profile > update
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by alaricsaltzman: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
JUBSAM:
Hmm...
Just few days ago and you already want a code?

SMH... somebody cannot ask question in peace again?
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by alaricsaltzman: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
donbrowser:

Writers > profile > update
Nothing there
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by ukeme200(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2017
alaricsaltzman:
Hello guys,

I have also joined the Zemandi train. I hope and pray our articles get approved so we can make a lot of money from this platform. With this, you don't need a 9-5 job where they will be paying you peanuts.

P.S: If you need a US PayPal account at a token, PM me cool
so after opening the USA PayPal acct, how do we get the cash here in nigeria since paypal doesn't support withdrawal in nig.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by alaricsaltzman: 8:44am On Sep 18, 2017
ukeme200:

so after opening the USA PayPal acct, how do we get the cash here in nigeria since paypal doesn't support withdrawal in nig.
World Remit
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by ukeme200(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
alaricsaltzman:

World Remit
how will I use world remit with respect to PayPal?
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by stlarry001(m): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
I have registered with USA and USA Ip but there are still telling me no work at the moment. what can be the problem
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by alaricsaltzman: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
ukeme200:

how will I use world remit with respect to PayPal?
You can transfer from PayPal to world remit and withdraw directly to your Nigerian account... You can check Google for more info
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by ukeme200(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
alaricsaltzman:

You can transfer from PayPal to world remit and withdraw directly to your Nigerian account... You can check Google for more info
okay, thanks
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by donbrowser(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
I just got paid

Ocean Drive Capital LLC has sent you $24.99 USD
Note from Ocean Drive Capital LLC:
[image: quote]
Your payment for work completed.Thanks for your great work Zemandi Support
Transaction Details
Transaction ID: 1UV766000E862154W
September 18, 2017
Money received
$24.99 USD
Please note it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Activity section of your account.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by donbrowser(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
stlarry001:
I have registered with USA and USA Ip but there are still telling me no work at the moment. what can be the problem
Mail them
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by neoG(f): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
donbrowser:
I just got paid

Transaction Details
September 18, 2017
Money received
$24.99 USD
Please note it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Activity section of your account.
Congrats donbrowser please I will like to send u a pm. Please reply as soon as possible . Thank you @JUBSAM too. Will also send u a mail.
I registered during wkend and will commence soon
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by donbrowser(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
neoG:

Congrats donbrowser playing I will like to send u a pm. Please reply as soon as possible . Thank you @JUBSAM too. Will also send u a mail.
I registered during wkend and will commence soon
Don't send me a pm. Used the mail in my signature
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nice one.

donbrowser:
I just got paid

Transaction Details
September 18, 2017
Money received
$24.99 USD
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by earthstronaut: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2017
JUBSAM:
Yes, the pay is average especially for starters but once you are consistent in writing you will get high earningbjobs.

At the moment, do not worry about withdrawal because once you get there you will cross it. You can get a friend who's in the US to do the withdrawal. Note that you can only withdraw once you have at least $20 available in you account. Payment request is made every Monday.

The time difference is no barrier. Just know that each assignment once released to jog has a validity period if 8 hours. Once you fail to submit within this time frame,
you get notified on the expiration of that assignment.

hello Jubsam
I just registered on zemandi using your referral code.
a few question though...
1) can I reject an assignment just before it elapses (say just minutes b4 it elapses)
2) the last task I was given, I managed to complete it (well written and all) but the wordcount was 1300 which was below the 1800 words demanded so I declined to submit it.
my question is should I have gone ahead to submit it?
in addition what is the minimum by which the achieved word count should lag behind the specified word count?
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by donbrowser(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2017
alaricsaltzman:

How can I transfer from PayPal to WorldRemit?
I tried it last night, didn't get it.
Please explain in details, thanks.
Cc JUBSAM
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by donbrowser(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2017
earthstronaut:

hello Jubsam
I just registered on zemandi using your referral code.
a few question though...
1) can I reject an assignment just before it elapses (say just minutes b4 it elapses)
2) the last task I was given, I managed to complete it (well written and all) but the wordcount was 1300 which was below the 1800 words demanded so I declined to submit it.
my question is should I have gone ahead to submit it?
in addition what is the minimum by which the achieved word count should lag behind the specified word count?
1. You can reject an assignment anytime you like
2. They will definitely reject the assignment if it's lower than required word count.
Finally the word count doesn't include titles and subtitles.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by alaricsaltzman: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2017
How do you guys write an article about this kind of keyword? "trinitydentalcenters.com ... dentist galena park 77013"

I keep rejecting it cos i don't know the kind of topic i can possibly come up with. Any help guys? We really need a WhatsApp group oo

CC: donbrowser, JUBSAM
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by donbrowser(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2017
alaricsaltzman:
How do you guys write an article about this kind of keyword? "trinitydentalcenters.com ... dentist galena park 77013"

I keep rejecting it cos i don't know the kind of topic i can possibly come up with. Any help guys? We really need a WhatsApp group oo

CC: donbrowser, JUBSAM
Bros please answer my question concerning that world remit na. BTW I usually reject assignments like that, you're meant to write about dentists and include that location.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2017
[Reject the assignment.

quote author=donbrowser post=60609948]
Bros please answer my question concerning that world remit na. BTW I usually reject assignments like that, you're meant to write about dentists and include that location. [/quote]
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by donbrowser(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2017
JUBSAM:
[Reject the assignment.

quote author=donbrowser post=60609948]
Bros please answer my question concerning that world remit na. BTW I usually reject assignments like that, you're meant to write about dentists and include that location.
Any hope with the world remit?
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by alaricsaltzman: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2017
donbrowser:

Sorry bro...I've not tried it as well. JUBSAM mentioned it. I guess he will be in the best position to answer.

I've rejected it up to 6 six today and it's all i keep getting
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by alaricsaltzman: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2017
donbrowser:

Any hope with the world remit?
If you have a mastercard like GTB, you can link it and withdraw with it.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by donbrowser(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2017
alaricsaltzman:

If you have a mastercard like GTB, you can link it and withdraw with it.
He no work joor.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by alaricsaltzman: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
donbrowser:

He no work joor.
Toor let's wait for oga JUBSAM.

Btw, how long does it take for clients to accept submission?

None has accepted mine yet oo make person for know where e dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

My Wife Just Got A Job / Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August / How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.