Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

The Mossad Does It Again. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Mossad Does It Again. (4155 Views)

French Report: ISIL Leader Is Mossad Agent / Simon Elliot Aka Al-baghdadi, Son Of Jewish Parents is a Mossad Agent / Confirmed: Yasser Arafat Was Assassinated By MOSSAD !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by islamabad1: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2010
otawa:

This has always being my point.

Nigerians should learn from this; to progress we need to KILL all those that stop us.

Americans did not pray to God in 1945, they drop atomic bomb on helpless Japs!

Isrealis did not go Synagogue to pray, they got fake-passport and kill their enermies!

When are we going to kill all those 'stealing NIGERIA dry'?

But instead we always go to church and pray. Useless country!

I strongly agree with otawa, i will rather Jairzinho and Davidylan debate on possible scenario that may ameliorate the sham called Nigeria.

If problem still exist in the middle-east the better for genuine blacks here in West Africa. First of all i think genuine blacks shouldn't

be bothered about their problems and wars over there because the 'wahala' they have bestowed to us is enough for us to deal with here in

Nigeria. We aren't even Semitic for a fact. Wetin concern black man with Xtian & Muslim in the first place if no be for white colonialists

and Arab jihadist wey come unsettle native black Africa.

After they (Euro-arabs) demonized our own native and traditional beliefs they sold us the concepts of bible and quran while our lands are

raped off its resources, when they realized we think we are now enlighten to the so called civilization they brought to us, they (British)

just laughed and elaborately handed the reins to the most backward group of people - the Hausas (Prior to the coming of the white

colonialists, the Fulani to a significant degree have already wiped out the true natives of the northern lands i.e. the Habe dynasty,

replaced with so many destroyed, displaced, conquered and islamized tribes from Mali, Niger, Somalia, Sudan, Ethiopia, etc. It is a fact

that this was perpetuated by the infamous Jihadist that had the largest slave economy in Nigeria/West Africa - Uthman DanFodio. It is this

amorphous group of people that so many so called educated Yorubas, Igbos, etc now refer now to as Hausa. It is this same so called Hausa

people who before the British eyes proved to unrefined, uncouth, not eager to accept education nor embrace oyinbo way of life, the British

knew this and elaborately, deliberately bestowed power to, hence Neo-Colonialism.

Davidylan & Jairzinho please debate on this - Nigeria is not a democratic country nor her many zombified people (specifically so called

learned southerners- Yoruba & Ibo) experiencing anything similar to democracy. Nigeria as far as any deep-thinking individual like me is

concerned, is just an amalgamation of incompatible tribes confined to a death-cage (British experiment-went-haywire) whose most

brain-deaden citizens are not even aware that the kind of government they are experiencing is in every way similar to what hegemony is all

about or can be best described as an elitist government run mostly by northern Hausa-Fulani oligarchs.

Apart from the Hausa - Fulani, I still don't know why many so called educated, learned, civilized, westernized

Yorubas,Ibos,Calabars,Ijaws,Edos in fact southerners, easterners and westerners keep deluding themselves with the hope that Nigeria will be

great one day when they know the situation is festering day by day, they keep deluding themselves with the saying - 'United we stand,

divided we fall'. Let them ask themselves when or what year where we all willingly united into a nation called Nigeria, when was the Yoruba

man consent soughted to be united with the Jukun man, when did the Calabar man's consented to be united with the Fulanis who are not even

native to any land in the farce called Nigeria. The Fulanis (another version of the Arab race), who are basically nomadic and war-mongering

are the one dictating and deciding everyones fate in Nigeria, Have you all forgotten that the successive Fulani-Arab islamization of North

Africa was still going on towards West Africa, Nigeria in 1804 when the process was halted by the British. Nigeria was never united, people

should get that fact, It was amalgamated in 1914. How many are aware that even the language Hausa is 80% Arabic.

Lets talk about the solution to the Nigeria problem. Is it dismantling, self-determination, optimistic, dissenting or continue with the

faked unity when we know its only the northerners that are benefitting from this chaos.

Don't Nigeria has it own constitution when the Northern oligarchs brought and adopted sharia constitution? Isn't that dissension in another

way. Go to North, they have all most of their sign-boards and road, house address written in Arabic when Nigeria official language is

English. Not long ago they use to be Arabic writings imprinted in all the Naira currency. A ibo/yoruba man will foolishly call himself a

Nigerian but fail to realism that its only befits northerners because if not so
1. why is that immediately you start to speak English with an Hausa merchant or market people in Kano, Kaduna, Benin-Kebbi, Zaria,

Sokoto, etc you automatically and openly discriminated against. cost of stuff are inflated in front of you but if you speak Hausa language

they just like and see you as one of them.

2. Why hasn't any Yoruba,Ibo man, etc are courageous enough to sell dollar and naira currency openly and boldly just as the

Hausa/Fulani people do, is it not illegal to sell the currency of a nation? but the police won't arrest them. But immediately the former

does, Police s

3. In Nigeria, abnormalcy is accepted as normalcy, No rule of law, influx of diseased northern beggars in south, Dubai budgeted $22

Billion dollars to build a whole city, Nigeria budgeted $16 Billion dollars to address the failing electricity issue in 2008. But what's

the result. People are placated with sports and charade such as 're-brand Nigeria' & '7 agenda' and what have you.

4. How many i wan talk - e too much.
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2010
hmm, well they obviously killed the spambot if nothing else.
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by naijaswag1: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2010
I am a very big fan of all those America/Russian cold war spy novels.This particular assassination is just straight from one of those books.MOSSAD una too much.
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by Jairzinho(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2010
tpia.:

hmm, well they obviously killed the spambot if nothing else.
lol !

@islama_bad : the problem with Nigeria is insincerity of our politicians. If a proper democratic process was allowed to thrive,possibly in the long run,we could have parties that focus on regional autonomy . . . . but I suspect they wouldn't gain traction.

The key is constitutional & institutional reform. If we had power(light),infracstructure,jobs etc . . . . .I doubt many people would have so much problems with othe tribes.
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2010
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2010
To all you supporters of the Isreali war on Gaza, please click the link below and enjoy very strong or.gasms.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/GazaHalo/index.html
left is Germany 1940, right is what you delight in seeing happen to muslims.
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by TayoD1(m): 1:00am On Feb 20, 2010
@Lagosboy,

Palestininan activist is called a terrorist

Shimon Perez is called a peacemaker

Ariel sharon would be called a statesman

What a world we live in
And you left out the fact that Yasser Arafat received a Nobel Peace Prize!
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by illusion2: 5:58am On Feb 20, 2010
Tayo-D:

@Lagosboy,
Lol !

I like this quote - [size=28pt]
Jairzinho:

" War is the terrorism of the rich on the poor and terror is the war of the poor on the rich" tongue
[/size]
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2010
thanks to the spambot for killing my attempts to prevent jairzinho from spreading misinformation.
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by illusion2: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2010
Grabs the popcorn !
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by Tudor6(f): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2010
Good riddance. . .dead as.shole.
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by dayokanu(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2010

Selective observation right? Lagos boy genuinely forgot that. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by illusion2: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2010
Tudór:

Good riddance. . .dead as.shole.
Who ? undecided
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by Jairzinho(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2010
davidylan:

thanks to the spambot for killing my attempts to prevent jairzinho from spreading misinformation.
Still waiting undecided
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by ElRazur: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2010
Lmao. Application to join Mossad soars after the alleged killings. You gotta love the Israelis.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article7043239.ece

grin

**Goes off to check if they will recruit me** grin
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by Mariory(m): 3:22am On Feb 28, 2010
Go Mossad! Another one delivered to Mohamed and accompanying 70 virgins for the eternal "@rgy". grin grin grin
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by illusion2: 10:08am On Feb 28, 2010
Mariory:

Go Mossad! Another one delivered to Mohamed and accompanying 70 virgins for the eternal "@rgy". grin grin grin
Imagine if this man that was ruthlessly assasinated was your father/brother. Lets stop the killing & start talking.
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by ElRazur: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2010
illusion2:

Imagine if this man that was ruthlessly assasinated was your father/brother. Lets stop the killing & start talking.

Isreal is willing to talk, but you cannot talk with an organisation that refuses to recognises your existence and its hell bent on your extinction. What is left is for you to defend yourself. Or as in this case, deal them a serious blow before they get to you.
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by Mariory(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2010
illusion2:

Imagine if the people this man ruthlessly assasinated was your family.

Allbeit, this kind of death is what this guy really wanted. Now he is enjoying his reward with mohamed in the bosom of allah. Everybody wins (except the 72 virgins the dirty fuuker is going to poke). grin grin
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by illusion2: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2010
Mariory:

Imagine if the people this man ruthlessly assasinated was your family.

Allbeit, this kind of death is what this guy really wanted. Now he is enjoying his reward with mohamed in the bosom of allah. Everybody wins (except the 72 virgins the dirty fuuker is going to poke). grin grin
There's a clear difference between palestinian freedom fighters and Al Qaeda/Taliban (the virgin lovers). research & get your facts straight.

The man assasinated has more in common with Mandela than Osama Bin Hiding. tongue
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by Mariory(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2010
illusion2:

There's a clear difference between palestinian freedom fighters and Al Qaeda/Taliban (the virgin lovers). research & get your facts straight.

What the hell has Al Qaeda/Taliban got to do with this? You really should follow your on advise before you try to speak on things you know so little about. The guy was a senior commander in Hamas.

[I]'[Peace]  initiatives,   and   so-called   peaceful   solutions  and international conferences are in contradiction to the  principles  of the Islamic Resistance Movement,  Those conferences are no more than a means to appoint the  infidels  as  arbitrators  in  the  lands  of Islam,  There is no solution for the Palestinian problem  except  by Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a waste of time, an exercise in futility.' [/I]- Article 13, Hamas Charter (The convenant of Hamas)

[I]
'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees,  and  the rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him.' [/I]- Article 7, Hamas Charter (The convenent of Hamas)

Epic grin @ "palestinian freedom fighters". What a joke.
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by illusion2: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2010
Mariory:

What the hell has Al Qaeda/Taliban got to do with this? You really should follow your on adviseadvice before you try to speak on things you know so little about. The guy was a senior commander in Hamas.

[I]'[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement, Those conferences are no more than a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of Islam, There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a waste of time, an exercise in futility.' [/I]- Article 13, Hamas Charter (The convenant of Hamas)

[I]
'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him.' [/I]- Article 7, Hamas Charter (The convenent of Hamas)

Epic grin @ "palestinian freedom fighters". What a joke.

Hamas is only one aspect of the equation & if you had taken time to read through the entire thread (thats if you can read English well enough),you'd have learnt that 20% of Palestinians are CHRISTIANS !!!

Its a POLITICAL problem & less of religious. ALQAEDA/TALIBAN on the other hand are RELIGIOUS fighters.

I deliberately CAPPED those words you may have difficulty with tongue .
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2010
illusion2:

Hamas is only one aspect of the equation & if you had taken time to read through the entire thread (thats if you can read English well enough),you'd have learnt that 20% of Palestinians are CHRISTIANS !!!

Its a POLITICAL problem & less of religious. ALQAEDA/TALIBAN on the other hand are RELIGIOUS fighters.

Most of them have already emigrated due to persecution from fellow muslim "palestinians" . . . see bethlehem for example.
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by dayokanu(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2010

He is a leader of Hamas a terror organisation that lauches Qassam rockets as a way of wakingpeople up in Southern Israel.

Like saying Nassrallah or Osama is someones father
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2010
illusion2:

The arab problem with Israel is purely religious. Evidence is in the blind support muslims in every part of the world and from every race give to arabs against the jews.
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by illusion2: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2010
davidylan:

The arab problem with Israel is purely religious. Evidence is in the blind support muslims in every part of the world and from every race give to arabs against the jews.

The problem is indeed political/ethnic and has colonial connotations just as we have here in Naija with the amalgamation of North & South ,which is still causing disaffection till this present time. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .individuals based on their level of brainwashing experience make it religious.

The 'blind support' read brainwashed muslims give the arabs is almost equal to the blind support(lipsrsealed lipsrsealed), we christians give to the jews/Israel.

Tho' muslims tend to take their own  in their balls apologies to Muttalab  cheesy cheesy cheesy

davidylan:

Most of them have already emigrated due to persecution from fellow muslim "palestinians" . . . see bethlehem for example.
I think this is the chicken or the egg story (which came first) all over again. . . is the muslim persecution of christians a result of Zionist policies or it existed before?
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2010
illusion2:

The problem is indeed political/ethnic and has colonial connotations just as we have here in Naija with the amalgamation of North & South ,which is still causing disaffection till this present time. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .individuals based on their level of brainwashing experience make it religious.

This is absolutely untrue, that much is clear to anyone with an unbiased view of this intractable problem. Jordan was created for the Sheikhs of Mecca and sits on over 75% of the land "palestinians" claim to be fighting for. Its absurd that "palestinians" are only whinning about the less than 18% of land Israel is sitting on.

Besides . . . have you wondered why arabs are fighting for places such as Jerusalem, Nazareth, Capernaum, Bethlehem which have UNMISTAKEABLY JEWISH NAMES AND HISTORIES?

Have you wondered why prior to 1948 . . . the term "palestinian" refered to Jews and NOT Arabs?

illusion2:

The 'blind support' read brainwashed muslims give the arabs is almost equal to the blind support(lipsrsealed lipsrsealed), we christians give to the jews/Israel.

There is a clear difference. Majority of European nations are "christian" but in no way support the Jewish state. If the jews got the exact same support from christians as the arabs get from muslims . . . arab "palestinians" would long have ceased to exist.

illusion2:

Tho' muslims tend to take their own in their balls apologies to Muttalab cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is clearly a spiritual fight to destroy the jews . . . ask yourself why palestinians born in Lebanon are deprived of any rights EVEN THOUGH ARABS RATHER WHINE at Israel. Ditto for Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Iran e.t.c.
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by illusion2: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
davidylan:

This is absolutely untrue, that much is clear to anyone with an unbiased view of this intractable problem. Jordan was created for the Sheikhs of Mecca and sits on over 75% of the land "palestinians" claim to be fighting for. Its absurd that "palestinians" are only whinning about the less than 18% of land Israel is sitting on.

Biased ke ? Bro david, like I said,I’m a Christian,but  I now reason in a similar way to Jairzinho. The state of Israel has taken our Christian love for granted for too long.

Now on the ‘absolutely untrue’ statement, you have stated yourself  “Jordan was created for the Sheikhs of Mecca”. . . . by whom?
Who created modern day Iraq ,Bahrain, Israel, Egypt,Nigeria,USA?. . . .the list goes on !

They were created politically either after military campaigns or colonial fiat. So my assertions ARE TRUE !

The fact is,most Palestinians are no longer arguing about the continued existence of Israel,as a matter of fact everyone has pretty much resigned themselves to the fact that Israel has come to stay. . . but on PRE-1967 BORDERS. Let Israel return to the borders it was given when it was CREATED just like everyone else . . . simple !

davidylan:

Besides . . . have you wondered why arabs are fighting for places such as Jerusalem, Nazareth, Capernaum, Bethlehem which have UNMISTAKEABLY JEWISH NAMES AND HISTORIES?
Have you wondered why prior to 1948 . . . the term "palestinian" refered to Jews and NOT Arabs?

Due to colonial activities some Yoruba people  now fall under Benin republic, should Nigeria now insist those parts they (yorubas) are now (that formed part of the old Oyo empire) must be returned?

We cannot continually write & re-write history. The most recent globally agreed borders are pre-1967,on that most (certainly not all) arabs & friends of the middle East peace stand !

And please leave all these your  ‘pre 1948 palestinian referred to jews not arab’. . . .you’ve posted it so many times ,its really stale (& irrelevant) now.
KADIMA –FORWARD !

davidylan:

There is a clear difference. Majority of European nations are "christian" but in no way support the Jewish state. If the jews got the exact same support from christians as the arabs get from muslims . . . arab "palestinians" would long have ceased to exist.

I like the ‘christian’ in inverted commas. Europe has Christian origins true. But the Europeans fried 6 million of them(Jews) . . .remember.
Read about the history of Judaism in Europe, one of my favourite Shakesparean tales is Merchant of Venice – a must read.
So Europeans have not really liked Jews.

Having said that we know militant Islam (aka Wahabism) has been at the fore of islam lately,its just recently the more reasonable ones are beginning to find their voices.
The Christian support for Israel comes from the evangelical movement in the US & this accounts for  a lot !

davidylan:

This is clearly a spiritual fight to destroy the jews . . . ask yourself why palestinians born in Lebanon are deprived of any rights EVEN THOUGH ARABS RATHER WHINE at Israel. Ditto for Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Iran e.t.c.

There no spiritual nothing  ! Jews don’t EVEN BELIEVE IN THE MESSIAH - JESUS CHRIST !
Jesus is known as Al Masih (the Messiah ) in the Koran, tho’ they (muslims) via caliph Usman  have corrupted their book to now water this down.

So  don’t fall for these spiritual conspiracy theories.

No nation can wipe away Israel.

The arabs themselves have their own problems like you have highlighted. Shia vs Sunni , Saudis hate Syrians ,Lebanon is a keg of gunpowder waiting to explode, they all hate Palestinians etc. So that’s why I insist the prob is much more complicated than just one of religious belief.

Once Israel sorts the Palestinian issue ,there’ll be no unifying cause again ,I can assure you.
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by Mariory(m): 12:11am On Mar 02, 2010
illusion2:

I'm not sure if it's actually possible to be as dense as this but, then again you learn something new everyday. So I'm going to assume you really are that slow. Bear with me as I try to outline it as simply as humanly possible.

Now let's try again. Read Hamas's charter again slowly. Please stop bringing the Taliban or Al-Qaeda into this. They have absolutely nothing to do with this. Remember take it slowly, no rush. You can do it.
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by ElRazur: 12:12am On Mar 02, 2010
Mariory:

I'm not sure if it's actually possible to be as dense as this but, then again you learn something new everyday. So I'm going to assume you really are that slow. Bear with me as I try to outline it as simply as humanly possible.

Now let's try again. Read Hamas's charter again slowly. Please stop bringing the Taliban or Al-Qaeda into this. They have absolutely nothing to do with this. Remember take it slowly, no rush. You can do it.

Ouch. It is not directed at me, but damn, that hurts.

Lol.
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 02, 2010
illusion2:

Biased ke ? Bro david, like I said,I’m a Christian,but  I now reason in a similar way to Jairzinho. The state of Israel has taken our Christian love for granted for too long.

lol what "christian love" have you or anyone shown the jews? You people live in an world of pure fantasy (or illusion if you like). Do you know that the anti-semitic and false "protocols of the elders of Zion" came from Russia (a nation with christian roots)? Do you know that while Germany was gassing the jews the rest of the so-called christian world INCLUDING THE CATHOLIC CHURCH sat by and watched? Do you know EVEN THE US was nowhere to be found when Israel declared itself a state in 1948 and had to fight off 6 arab nations (aided only by the secular France)?

Do you know that it was the British (church of England folks) who forcefully banned and fought the immigration of Jews back to Jerusalem?

Yeah christian love indeed.

illusion2:

Now on the ‘absolutely untrue’ statement, you have stated yourself  “Jordan was created for the Sheikhs of Mecca”. . . . by whom?
Who created modern day Iraq ,Bahrain, Israel, Egypt,Nigeria,USA?. . . .the list goes on !

They were created politically either after military campaigns or colonial fiat. So my assertions ARE TRUE !

You deliberately and deceitfully dodged the point i was making there . . . and it is quite simple.

- why are arab "palestinians" fighting for 18% of "historic palestine" while over 75% of the land they claim is theirs is under the control of arabs from Mecca? If the argument against Israel is that they are merely explants from Europe coming to steal arab land (a lie by the way), then why is everyone ignoring the larger theft by Meccan Sheikhs of the larger parcel of land just east of the Jordan river?

illusion2:

[size=18pt]The fact is[/size],most Palestinians are no longer arguing about the continued existence of Israel,as a matter of fact everyone has pretty much resigned themselves to the fact that Israel has come to stay

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

illusion2:

. . . but on PRE-1967 BORDERS. Let Israel return to the borders it was given when it was CREATED just like everyone else . . . simple !

1. Pre-1967 there was NO PEACE with Israel . . . what borders were the bone of contention then? Pre-1948 existence?

2. The lands in contention belonged to Egypt and Jordan not any rebel HAMAS or FATAH groups. Since those countries have largely REFUSED to take back their lands (to perpetuate the "palestinian crisis" with the eventual goal of destroying Israel), who shld Israel negotiate with?

Oh and prior to 1967 here is what FATAH had to say about those same lands they now claim is the impediment to "peace" . . .

[size=15pt]PLO charter; article 24 - This Organization does not exercise any territorial sovereignty over the West Bank in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, [or] on the Gaza Strip, [/size]

illusion2:

We cannot continually write & re-write history. The most recent globally agreed borders are pre-1967,on that most (certainly not all) arabs & friends of the middle East peace stand !

When were these "agreed"? In your sleep? You obviously have a porous historical base to start with.

illusion2:

And please leave all these your  ‘pre 1948 palestinian referred to jews not arab’. . . .you’ve posted it so many times ,its really stale (& irrelevant) now.

Its quite RELEVANT . . . the only reason you blind folks dont want to see again is because it completely destroys the narrative you all so want to push. It is obvious and historically correct that the idea of an arab as a "palestinian" DID NOT EXIST prior to 1967 and is an invention of Arafat (himself an Egyptian national who was ejected from Jordan in 1973) . . .

but of course why let facts get in the way? We can just assume they are "irrelevant".

illusion2:

I like the ‘christian’ in inverted commas. Europe has Christian origins true. But the Europeans fried 6 million of them(Jews) . . .remember.

But i thot you said jews were basking in "christian" love eh?

illusion2:

The Christian support for Israel comes from the evangelical movement in the US & this accounts for  a lot !

Beyond the usual "pray for Israel" . . . what political clout does the evangelical movement in the US have to concretely support Israel? So the evangelical movement here is the one arming and defending Israel?

I think i understand what you TRULY mean to say . . . it is what we have heard from arabs and muslims the world over - the US support of Israel is the ONLY REASON arabs are afraid to attack and ultimately destroy Israel.

illusion2:

No nation can wipe away Israel.

they tried in 1948, 1967 and 1973.

illusion2:

The arabs themselves have their own problems like you have highlighted. Shia vs Sunni , Saudis hate Syrians ,Lebanon is a keg of gunpowder waiting to explode, they all hate Palestinians etc. So that’s why I insist the prob is much more complicated than just one of religious belief.

but they dont have diplomatic relations with Israel allegedly BECAUSE of the "palestinians" eh?
Re: The Mossad Does It Again. by illusion2: 6:42am On Mar 02, 2010
Mariory:

You ARE actually that dense,one reason I avoid discussing serious issues with poorly educated juveniles on NL is just because of this.

Apart from your poor command of the english language,you can't complete a sentence w/out insulting your elders.  undecided

My advice to you is simple,& I'll tell you this one time- stay of the drugs  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Donald Trumps Wife Melania, Be America’s Nude First Lady ? (photos) / Trinidad And Tobago's Emancipation Day / Four U.S. Marines Recreate 1966 Beach Photo Before Deployment To Vietnam War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.