Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

Football Stars React To Barcelona Attack - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Stars React To Barcelona Attack (352 Views)

9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / JUST IN!! Barcelona Attack Neymar / American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Stars React To Barcelona Attack by oladicks(m): 3:45am On Aug 18, 2017
*Football ⚽️ stars � react to Barcelona attack �*

Here are some reactions � from Football ⚽️ stars � to the terror attack ⚔ on Barcelona earlier today on Twitter � and Instagram:

*FC Barcelona:* Deeply saddened by the attack on our city. All our thoughts are with the victims, their families and with the people of Barcelona.

*Lionel Messi:* I want to send my condolences and all my support to the families and friends of the victims of the terrible attack in our beloved Barcelona, in addition to totally rejecting any act of violence. We are not going to give up, we are many more who want to live in a world in peace, without hate and where respect and tolerance are the basis of coexistence.

*Luis Suarez:* Very shocked for what happened in Barcelona. All my support to the city and families!

*Andres Iniesta:* All dismayed by what has happened and the news that continues to come from our city. All my love.

*Ronaldinho Gaucho:* Too sad to see the news coming from #Barcelona. My support and solidarity for the victims and families.

*Neymar Jr.:* May God comfort all families ����� PrayforBarcelona. I love you BARCELONA

*Christiano Ronaldo:* Dismayed by the news coming in from Barcelona. All support and solidarity with the families and friends of the victims

(1) (Reply)

Martial Will Improve This Season-mourinho / Mcgregor & Mayweather Have Got Nothing On Zlatan, Mourinho & Maradona / Mcgregor To Overtake Ronaldo In Forbes List After Earning 77m Against Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.