Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS (26348 Views)

Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) / Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership / Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS by justice2100: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
magoo10:
so bribery and corruption rises from the north,one wonders why the highest thieves in govt comes from that region .abacha,buhari,ty danjuma etc comes to mind.
Calling Buhari a thief is a gross injustice. A General, Petroleum Minister, Military Administrator, and President who has no property in Lagos, Abuja, no oil well, no oil coy.
Re evaluate you thought and be just to your self and to others
Re: Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS by apharm(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
eyeview:
Why am i not surprised. Thats why you cant get any of them living abroad where things are by merit or dint of hardwork.
Nigeria's govt institutions are their national cake where they must occupy and perpetuate corruption

my dear, that's d issue
Re: Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
no they bring mass illiteracy poverty and terrorism

You know part of the reason behind epileptic power in Nigeria is the North? By government regulation, once you start generating above 1mw, you must transmit it on to the national grid. The reason is simple, the bulk of the electricity plants in this county - about 85%+ are in the south; if they were to start generating for consumption within just their local environs, large swarthes of the North would be thrown into darkness, hence, rather than watch the south glow, we must all suffer together,

1 Like

Re: Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS by perez100: 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
These Arewas and their Afonjas slaves are bringing shame to Igbo before Int'l Communities. Corrupt tribes.
Re: Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bagehot:

You know part of the reason behind epileptic power in Nigeria is the North? By government regulation, once you start generating above 1mw, you must transmit it on to the national grid. The reason is simple, the bulk of the electricity plants in this county - about 85%+ are in the south; if they were to start generating for consumption within just their local environs, large swarthes of the North would be thrown into darkness, hence, rather than watch the south glow, we must all suffer together,
this desert miscreants are real parasites
Re: Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS by millik(f): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
bigDickson:
Even with all the corruption the awusa fulanis will remain the most poverty stricken people in the whole world.... Why??...cuz they have their hands soiled with blood...all in d name of religion...

The south Easterners have more moral values as a result of thir cultural background...

The "Ndi ofe mmanu" aka afonjas......i dey hail oooo...

u guys make me laugh with this your rhetorics ndi ofe mmanu, afonja, wawa Jew, developers
u guys don't get tired?
the story line is saying another thing you are saying another.

1 Like

Re: Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS by Reference(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
eyeview:
Why am i not surprised. Thats why you cant get any of them living abroad where things are by merit or dint of hardwork.
Nigeria's govt institutions are their national cake where they must occupy and perpetuate corruption

Hmmm....let me be politically correct and shut my gob.
Re: Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS by Reference(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tolexander:
Most of them aren't really interested in life outside their territories where they won't have their cultural values exhibited and protected.

Northerners are conservative.

Many of them outside Nigeria are there to spend the money or acquire knowledge and come back to their ancestral territory.

He was talking about hard work and honest living not education. You just twisting yourself up like a hurricane.
Re: Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS by ofai: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
Anyone telling you northerners are honest is deceiving you.

Thank you Nnamdi kanu!
Re: Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS by IdeyFindWife: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
millik:

u guys make me laugh with this your rhetorics ndi ofe mmanu, afonja, wawa Jew, developers
u guys don't get tired?
the story line is saying another thing you are saying another.

It's a worrisome trend, dear, an annoying one at that. Children of Hate can be spotted from miles afar regardless of the tribe or religion they claim. Government and Polithiefcians who are wrecking the country are there, nobody is facing them, instead people are readying for tearing themselves to pieces before time.

It's a trait of broke fellas with broken minds; most of their brains are drier than the Sahara and only content left in them is the hate-on-repeat that they spew like a scratched DVD. I suggest you take them less seriously and when the hate don dey annoy you reach, just enter other sections like Investment, Romance etc see people talking money or catching trips, 'iiss beta!

And for the men doing engaging in such and even going far enough to diss entire tribes for no reason, a girl described them well in the pix below:

1 Share

Re: Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS by millik(f): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

It's a worrisome trend, dear, an annoying one at that. Children of Hate can be spotted from miles afar regardless of the tribe or religion they claim. Government and Polithiefcians who are wrecking the country are there, nobody is facing them, instead people are readying for tearing themselves to pieces before time.

It's a trait of broke fellas with broken minds; most of their brains are drier than the Sahara and only content left in them is the hate-on-repeat that they spew like a scratched DVD. I suggest you take them less seriously and when the hate don dey annoy you reach, just enter other sections like Investment, Romance etc see people talking money or catching trips, 'iiss beta!

And for the men doing engaging in such and even going far enough to diss entire tribes for no reason, a girl described them well in the pix below:

dear, I tire o
some folks creating numerous alternates just to fight e-tribal war,
Re: Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS by Caseless: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2017
MARKETfund:

Fact!

Two third of Northerners living abroad are connected to who is who of the Northern oligarchs. And they are the ones living the so-called 'large'
The remaining one third are a mixture of hustlers and govt. financed educated ones that decided to stay back after school (These are usually norminal religionist in nature).
you're still not a religious bigot.

5 Likes

Re: Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS by PVision2020(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2017
Igbo's will definitely like this stat. Any stats that favours them is authentic while the ones that didn't favour them is Lagos Ibadan Yoruba propaganda. LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Condemns Attack On Katsina School, Orders Army, Police To Act / Keyamo, Ibe In "War Of Words" Over Atiku, Tinubu's Roles In The June 12 Struggle / Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.