Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

"Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump (985 Views)

Israel's Alexander River Turns Red With Blood ‘like Biblical Plague Of Egypt’ / Catalan Referendum In Spain: Riot Police Fire Rubber Bullets At Crowd / Happening Now!! Blacks Awaiting To Be Executed In Libya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by impossible27(m): 5:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Trump encourages gross violence against Muslims after Barcelona attack

US President Donald Trump has suggested that some Muslims should be executed with bullets dipped in pig's blood, hours after a deadly terror attack in Barcelona, Spain.

"Study what General Pershing of the United States did to terrorists when caught," Trump tweeted Thursday afternoon. "There was no more Radical Islamic Terror for 35 years!"

Trump’s tweet referenced a dubious story about US Army General John Pershing’s handling of Muslim prisoners during the Moro Rebellion (1899–1913) in the Philippines. The rebellion was an armed conflict between Muslims and the United States military.

During the 2016 election campaign, Trump frequently told a tale of how Pershing had Moro Muslim prisoners in the Philippines executed with bullets soaked in pig's blood to quell rebellion against American rule.

Speaking at a rally in Charleston February last year, Trump said General Pershing “took 50 bullets and he dipped them in pig’s blood.”
“And he had his men load his rifles and he lined up the 50 people, and they shot 49 of those people. And the 50th person, he said, ‘You go back to your people and you tell them what happened.’ And for 25 years there wasn’t a problem,” he said.

According to some historians, Trump’s tale is false. They have concluded it would have been "out of character" for Pershing.

But some other historians have suggested that American troops did use pigs or pig's blood to intimidate Muslims during the Philippine conflict in the early 20th century.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/08/17/532079/Some-Muslims-should-be-executed-with-bullets-dipped-in-pigs-blood-Trump

Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 18, 2017
I had to go and fact check this.

Even though I knew he's deranged but I didn't think that he would actually tweet this.

Sigh.
Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by Yeligray(m): 6:05am On Aug 18, 2017
These muslims if they stop violence will they die. All these seed of ishmael, problem people.

2 Likes

Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by chinybelle(f): 6:15am On Aug 18, 2017
Some Christians nko
Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Trump!

Supreme leader is your bae
Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by MasterKim: 6:35am On Aug 18, 2017
Hmmm. This sounds more like an igbocentric trump.
Hate jam hate.

Werin konsain me
Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by SalamRushdie: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2017
Anything that will stop radical Islam is fine by me

1 Like

Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2017
Yeligray:
These muslims if they stop violence will they die. All these seed of ishmael, problem people.

Crime knows no faith. "The Muslims" arent they Christians that engage in terrorist acts? Should we then replace the words in your comment with "The Christians"?
Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by newsynews: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2017
ollah1:

Crime knows no faith. "The Muslims" arent they Christians that engage in terrorist acts? Should we then replace the words in your comment with "The Christians"?
Christians who engage in such acts have never claimed to be doing it for their religion. But those we know as terrorists today all say they do what they do for islam and allah. An example is the terrorist behind the Barcelona attack. He was on social media earlier with a post that says kill the Infidels.

Why don't you condemn the attack and the terrorist?

1 Like

Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
newsynews:
Christians who engage in such acts have never claimed to be doing it for their religion. But those we know as terrorists today all say they do what they do for islam and allah. An example is the terrorist behind the Barcelona attack. He was on social media earlier with a post that says kill the Infidels.

Why don't you condemn the attack and the terrorist?

Oscar Morel, Darren Osbourne killed unbelievers (Muslims). They did it for Jesus and Christianity.
Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by newsynews: 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
ollah1:

Oscar Morel, Darren Osbourne killed unbelievers (Muslims). They did it for Jesus and Christianity.
I don't know much about those people, but if you search very well you will realize that they just born into a christian home or probably the muslims killed were the ones who invaded europe with JIHAD.

And how come Christians aren't into terrorism today just like you muslims?
Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
newsynews:
I don't know much about those people, but if you search very well you will realize that they just born into a christian home or probably the muslims killed were the ones who invaded europe with JIHAD.

And how come Christians aren't into terrorism today just like you muslims?

Ofcourse you wouldn't know much since the media won't air it or pay less attention to it like they do when it's involves the Muslims simply because they run Christians and Jews.

What kinda ridiculous statement is this ? Are you tryna exonerate them simply cos you share same faith? What an hypocrite you are

Arent these guys mentioned Christians? Then, what kinda question are you asking?

Attached below is a leak email of Hilary Clinton regarding Al Qeada. How come Al Qaeda considered a terrorist group is sharing same bed with the United States?

Hypocrisy is a Christian

Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by newsynews: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
ollah1:

Ofcourse you wouldn't know much since the media won't air it or pay less attention to it like they do when it's involves the Muslims simply because they run Christians and Jews.

What kinda ridiculous statement is this ? Are you tryna exonerate them simply cos you share same faith? What an hypocrite you are

Are these guys mentioned Christians? Then, what kinda question are you asking?

Attached below is a leak email of Hilary Clinton regarding Al Qeada. How come Al Qaeda considered a terrorist group is sharing same bed with the United States?

Hypocrisy is a Christian
Do you know why The entire Muslim world became sad when Hillary Clinton LOST to Donald Trump? They became sad because they knew she was their mole who would have continued with Obama's anti-american policies. Hillary and Obama had lots of connections with the Jihadists and Islamic world, that was why ISIS could rise to power. Muslims the world over became angry cos they knew Trump will destroy their plans.

Did those people you mentioned ever state that they did what they did in the name of christianity?

If no western media wrote about their atrocities, how come you heard about it?

3 Likes

Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
newsynews:
Do you know why The entire Muslim world became sad when Hillary Clinton LOST to Donald Trump? They became sad because they knew she was their mole who would have continued with Obama's anti-american policies. Hillary and Obama had lots of connections with the Jihadists and Islamic world, that was why ISIS could rise to power. Muslims the world over became angry cos they knew Trump will destroy their plans.

Did those people you mentioned ever state that they did what they did in the name of christianity?

If no western media wrote about their atrocities, how come you heard about it?

"The entire Muslim world" How did you reach this conclusion?

Obama recently made a tweet and in less then 24 hrs became not just the most popular tweet but also the most liked, shared and saved tweet ahead of the thousands made by the tweeter president .

I'm yet to see people label Obama and Hilary amongts others as terrorists. Is it because they are Christians?

Yes they did. I'm not one that reads just the surface or depend only on western medias.

1 Like

Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by MyNewJackeT: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
ollah1:

Are these guys mentioned Christians? Then, what kinda question are you asking?

Hypocrisy is a Christian

The email you're talking about, It was under the Obama Era and we all know who Obama was. In fact you haven't answered his questions

1 Like

Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by newsynews: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
ollah1:

"The entire Muslim world" How did you reach this conclusion?

Obama recently made a tweet and in less then 24 hrs became not just the most popular tweet but also the most liked, shared and saved tweet ahead of the thousands made by the tweeter president .

I'm yet to see people label Obama and Hilary amongts others as terrorists. Is it because they are Christians?

Yes they did. I'm not one that reads just the surface or depend only on western medias.
Did you like it as Trump won?

grin

1 Like

Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
newsynews:
Did you like it as Trump won?

grin

Did you like as Buhari won?

grin
Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

The email you're talking about, It was under the Obama Era and we all know who Obama was. In fact you haven't answered his questions

Who was Obama? Keep shifting goal post, perhaps you have reading problems
Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by newsynews: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
ollah1:

Did you like as Buhari won?

grin
I supported Buhari right from the 2011 election and even campaigned heavily for him on social media. I didn't know he would be a disappointment.

By the way, you didn't answer my question. Perhaps, it's an admittance to the fact that muslims hate Trump grin

2 Likes

Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by MyNewJackeT: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
ollah1:

Who was Obama? Keep shifting goal post, perhaps you have reading problems

Guy answer his questions, I'm not the topic of conversation here.

1 Like

Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
newsynews:
I supported Buhari right from the 2011 election and even campaigned heavily for him on social media. I didn't know he would be a disappointment.

By the way, you didn't answer my question. Perhaps, it's an admittance to the fact that muslims hate Trump grin

Oh great. I'm glad you supported him. I didn't answer your question cos from no where you asked an irrelevant question without acknowledging any of mine. Perhaps i should conclude from your silence too.

I won't though because i don't jump into conclusions especially those based on false premises.

The way and manner folks like you think is mind blowing, outta the blue Muslims hate Trump. Trump travelled to Saudi Arabia before going to England and many other Chrisitian countries.

There's so much hate speeches traveling around USA now and recently it's been way out of the line. If someone hates Trump then he is automatically a Muslim whilst only Christians loves him.

What a myopic and irrational way of thinking.

2 Likes

Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Guy answer his questions, I'm not the topic of conversation here.

Why haven't you quoted him to answer my question? Btw, the person I'm having discourse with can read and understand. I'm not so sure about you.
Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by newsynews: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
ollah1:

Oh great. I'm glad you supported him. I didn't answer your question cos from no where you asked an irrelevant question without acknowledging any of mine. Perhaps i should conclude from your silence too.

I won't though because i don't jump into conclusions especially those based on false premises.

The way and manner folks like you think is mind blowing, outta the blue Muslims hate Trump. Trump travelled to Saudi Arabia before going to England and many other Chrisitian countries.

There's so much hate speeches traveling around USA now and recently it's been way out of the line. If someone hates Trump then he is automatically a Muslim whilst only Christians loves him.

What a myopic and irrational way of thinking.
Forget about the long talk.

Do you like Trump?

grin
Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by MyNewJackeT: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
ollah1:

Why haven't you quoted him to answer my question? Btw, the person I'm having discourse with can read and understand. I'm not so sure about you.

Answer his question and tell him the difference between a Syrian rebel and an isis fighter.
Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by Abbeybailey(m): 6:04am On Aug 19, 2017
How is that racist pig named tramp fairing with White House of Commotion and Confusion. The worst president so far in American history.
MyNewJackeT:

Re: "Some Muslims Should Be Executed With Bullets Dipped In Pig's Blood" - Trump by MyNewJackeT: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Abbeybailey:
How is that racist pig named tramp fairing with White House of Commotion and Confusion. The worst president so far in American history.

Trump is going to be the best president America ever had. And he's going to win a second term, guy you feel anyone cares about this your racist shhhh you keep spinning everyday, if people have jobs, no one will be talking about racism marginalization etc.

And you Haven't answered his questions till now

(1) (Reply)

The Longest Africa Serving Leader Is Stepping Down After 38 Years Ago / Odyguard Face-off Video: Putin's, S. African Security Scuffle At BRICS Summit / Photos As Mugabe's Body Arrives Zimbabwe, Set For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.