Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

I Want To Host My Wordpress Website With Whogohost - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Host My Wordpress Website With Whogohost (432 Views)

My Very Poor Experience With Whogohost / Whogohost Review – 3 Months With Whogohost / My Site Has Been Down With WHOGOHOST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Host My Wordpress Website With Whogohost by thug: 7:08am On Aug 18, 2017
I want to know how reliable and efficient who go host shared network.
Pls those that have had experience hosting there site there should advice me whether to host with them or not.
And advice me which hosting is good and price friendly.
Thank you
Re: I Want To Host My Wordpress Website With Whogohost by mokoshalb(m): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2017
It's good but not reliable. For a reliable host, go for namecheap or siteground.
Re: I Want To Host My Wordpress Website With Whogohost by SirLakes: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2017
Whogohost is to some extent Good

(1) (Reply)

Am About To Apply For Google Adsense! Please Review / How To Promote Your Business Online / Hey!! I Just Received $60 For Publishing Sponsored Content To My Blog!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.