Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu (18356 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Watch Your Utterances, APC Warns Okorocha / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Mrl1: 8:05am On Aug 18, 2017
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has received a warning from the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) over his recent utterances against Ijaw leader, Chief Edwin Clark.
The IYC led by Mr Oweilaemi Pereotubohas has said they hold the ace to the actualisation of the sovereign state of Biafra.
They gave the warning to Kanu while addressing journalists in Warri, Delta state. They said that it was naive and callous for someone to address Chief Clark as a slave.
According to Vanguard, they also said Clark was only cautioning Kanu not to further marginalise the Igbo in the scheme of things by boycotting the November governorship election in Anambra state.
Pereotubo said Clark's calling for the re-arrest of Nnamdi Kanu was wise counsel in order to stop the move of trying to deny the political rights of the Anambra people.
He also said:“We, the Ijaw, have what it takes to liberate ourselves and do not need help from IPOB.
“It was one single Ijaw man, Major Jasper Adaka Boro, that stopped the invading Biafran soldiers from Port Harcourt, Rivers State, and chased them back.”
Pereotubo asked Kanu to study the history of the civil war and the geography of the South-East and exert his effort in liberating the Igbo people.
Meanwhile, one person has reportedly died after members of the IPOB clashed with policemen and soldiersover the anti-election campaign in Anambra.

Source: https://phcitybreed./2017/08/18/watch-your-utterances-against-edwin-clark-ijaw-youths-warn-nnamdi-kanu/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by jared007: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2017
I don't really understand Ipob's plan if election doesn't hold on November in Anambra state. What govt is gonna be controlling the state if they eventually succeed with "No-November Election?"

17 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Tolexander: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2017
Please don't warn that recalcitrant KANU!

Beat nonsense outta the boy and return him to the factory settings.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by gentle136(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2017
Abeg wen all dis drama 4 dis una country go stop self. I need 2 start my journey back 2 my lovely country Congo.

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by midol: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2017
God bless Oweilaemi Pereotubohas my fellow APC brother, I saw him and Amaechi during the Ijaw youth pro-Buhari rally in Abuja and I gave them a good handshake for fighting to protect Sai baba.

Kanu wants to stop us from chopping money in Abuja and we must stop him first.

We yoruba muslims now consider Edwin clark greater than Awolowo. Insha Allahu!

48 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by attackgat: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2017
:“We, the Ijaw, have what it takes to liberate ourselves and do not need help from IPOB.

You cant even get restructuring to even start talking about liberating your selves.

44 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by chiozor: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:
Fed govt is desperate to drag Nnamdi Kanu down, yet the man is busy growing stronger every day by day. How can you pay some miscreants money to say something against Kanu like you paid some hausas and my Yoruba Muslim brothers to engage in "I support Buhari protest" that took place in Abuja some days ago, saying that they are from Niger Delta while they don't know where SS is located in Nig map.?

This desperate steps by Fed govt won't stop Biafra from coming.
Biafra must come and we Yorubas must have our Oduduwa too, whether my muslim brothers like it or not. They can relocate to north if they don't want Oduduwa.
God bless my mentor, Adeyinka Grandson.

Below are the pictures of the so called Niger Delta youths that couldn't spell the names of their tribes correctly.
Shameless and desperate govt !!

u are such a lowlife....there is a village called ogini! gosh!!1 angry

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2017
I hope IPOB don't end-up being the most hated beautiful bride...

In saner climes, it's alliances not enemies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by profhezekiah: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:
Fed govt is desperate to drag Nnamdi Kanu down, yet the man is busy growing stronger every day by day. How can you pay some miscreants money to say something against Kanu like you paid some hausas and my Yoruba Muslim brothers to engage in "I support Buhari protest" that took place in Abuja some days ago, saying that they are from Niger Delta while they don't know where SS is located in Nig map.?

Biafra must come and we Yorubas must have our Oduduwa too, whether my muslim brothers like it or not. They can relocate to north if they don't want Oduduwa.

Below are the pictures of the so called Niger Delta youths that couldn't spell the names of their tribes correctly.

Modified..... That first person that quoted me is my Yoruba Muslim brother. They are less intelligent in our tribe and they are very proud to exhibit their ignorance wherever they go..We Christians are ahead of them in all ramifications and they have chosen to drag us back in SW. There is nothing like Ogini but Ogoni.
Clown n trollop we don't want omo ale ati oko wabaleje eke yanmiri in our midst

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ahaz: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2017
Mrl1:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has received a warning from the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) over his recent utterances against Ijaw leader, Chief Edwin Clark.
The IYC led by Mr Oweilaemi Pereotubohas has said they hold the ace to the actualisation of the sovereign state of Biafra.
They gave the warning to Kanu while addressing journalists in Warri, Delta state. They said that it was naive and callous for someone to address Chief Clark as a slave.
According to Vanguard, they also said Clark was only cautioning Kanu not to further marginalise the Igbo in the scheme of things by boycotting the November governorship election in Anambra state.
Pereotubo said Clark's calling for the re-arrest of Nnamdi Kanu was wise counsel in order to stop the move of trying to deny the political rights of the Anambra people.
He also said:“We, the Ijaw, have what it takes to liberate ourselves and do not need help from IPOB.
“It was one single Ijaw man, Major Jasper Adaka Boro, that stopped the invading Biafran soldiers from Port Harcourt, Rivers State, and chased them back.”
Pereotubo asked Kanu to study the history of the civil war and the geography of the South-East and exert his effort in liberating the Igbo people.
Meanwhile, one person has reportedly died after members of the IPOB clashed with policemen and soldiersover the anti-election campaign in Anambra.

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Source: https://phcitybreed./2017/08/18/watch-your-utterances-against-edwin-clark-ijaw-youths-warn-nnamdi-kanu/
ok we don hear..but which version dy talk? na ijaw youth apc version or the online version or the resource control version or tge original version?

10 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by StarOfDavid(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:

Modified..... That first person that quoted me is my Yoruba Muslim brother. They are the least intelligent set of people in Yoruba land and they are very proud to exhibit their ignorance wherever they go..We Christians are ahead of them in all ramifications and they have chosen to drag us back in SW. There is nothing like Ogini but Ogoni.

Exposure is very important.

watch this video to the end. Nnamdi kanu had already predicted all these and talked about how people need not be distracted and keep their spirit high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5REWXy1gssA

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by UnchangeableGod: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2017
chiozor:

u are such a lowlife....there is a village called ogini! gosh!!1 angry
It is not about a village, it is about an ethnic group. They protesters claim to be Ogonis, not from Ogini village or hamlet. Thanks.

22 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
It is not about a village, it is about an ethnic group. They protesters claim to be Ogonis, not from Ogini village or hamlet. Thanks.

That guy you replied is a typical Afonja. He doesn't even know that those imposters (Yoruba Muslim) meant to write "Ogoni" . He would have made the same mistake.

15 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by GeneralOjukwu: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Kanu thinks Ijaws would allow him to insult their elders the way he talks without caution to Ndigbo leaders....

This battle would be sweet. I am a ringside spectator grin

8 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by KingLennon(m): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2017
This is what happens when a country does not have a president. Anybody or group can come out and declare theirselves as a republic....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Bolustical: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2017
But the SS & SE are the same now, in fact they both want to leave Nigeria together. grin grin grin ;

Attach by force people sha

10 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by MrHistorian: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2017
grin
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by dakeskese(m): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Wetin I go chop today oo?

These ones children and families dey yanky.
lipsrsealed
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Bolustical: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2017
yessss
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by fk001(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2017
They should arrest this fucker
seriously Nigeria is a joke

That's how rebellion starts
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Treasure1919(f): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2017
Following
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by free2ryhme: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2017
Mrl1:

See what unemployment and hardship has turned these children into, chai.
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by YesNo(m): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2017
Kanu Again.

A leader who talks toooo much becomes toooo predictable and less mysterious and awesome.

a leader who must say over 5000 words anytime he sees a microphone or a camera begins to lose credibility.

9 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by hilroy: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2017
Cownu undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by mpianya39(m): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2017
I'm agitating to set you free....Nnamdi kanu to Edwin Clark cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Franzinni: 11:34am On Aug 18, 2017
angry
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by yemmight(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2017
Make that old man self mind his utterances. He talks to much. He has been collecting the future of the youths as cash since the beginning of Naija Democracy.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Fund For Eastern Rail Projects Yet - FG / Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls / International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.