Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) (42507 Views)

Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by 1Rebel: 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
This is one of the reasons why nigeria is a 4th world country. Most of you don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by ifyain: 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
WHY NOT ELEPHANT?
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by cyborg123(m): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nobody succeeded in taking a picture of the tortoise as it emerged until it got several feet away. angry They were all in shock?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by JORDAN202: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
NIGERIANS AND LIE-LIE !

IT IS NOT SCIENTIFICALLY POSSIBLY FOR A LIVING THING OTHER THAN A CHILD (WITH ITS UMBRICAL CORD) TO COME OUT OF ANYBODY.

LET US STOP ALL THESE PUBLIC MIS-INFORMATION.

Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by goldedprince: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
a nairalander, u need to be arrested for misleading idiots here
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ar u for real or is ds another Nollywood movie lipsrsealed
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by goldedprince: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
a nairalander, fck you. stop posting shit here.
so you could take pics of shitt but couldnt take a 30secs vid to prove it. atleast take a pic of it half way out na.
wetin una think say we be sef angry
what if the the tortoise was just around and everything there was a coincidence.
next time video it coming out. you piece of shittt
and peasants are all over the thread screaming , witches and wizard, wickeness , etc etc.
when una go ever get sense?
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Well juju and voodooism is not entirely peculiar to Africa.. grin grin
- The Bottled Leopard
Chukwuemeka Ike
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by nrexzy: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Chaiiii I dey sure say she been feel say she carry belle
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Atheist will not believe this!!!!!!!

If you wanna know juju!!! just come to osun Osogbo today and see for ur eyes

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by sunepapi14: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Strange and mysterious things happening in this country
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
In as far it happened in Nigeria soil it is very possible because this is a land where nothing is impossible. These are the nations of wonders where verything is possible:

1. India
2. China
3.Nigeria

These are the countres you see or hear about strange human being, strange creatures, goat given birth to human being and so on.

Only God can help.
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by purples25(f): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
ShyCypher:
See what masturbation can cause?

Cucumber no reach naija women again, roasted corn no satisfy them, nokia torchlight sef no do dem...

Now, they've advanced to insertin' live tortoises into their slacked puna and make it crawl around inside slowly to ensure maximum pleasure.

Okay.

grin grin grin grin

What......what are you saying........what is this..... grin grin
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
am not surprised eleme , onne and ogoni are d winching axis of rivers state, all things are possible there.
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by purples25(f): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
But why do we always see the picture of these things already out, why is there always no video of it actually emerging? People will just gather, and say something came out, something flew, let us see it in pure action .
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
kiss lipsrsealed undecided blood of Chisos
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
LastMumu:

Video of that tortoise coming out from her punny or Op is lying. angry
Na the yanibo you wan see or the obo?
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rivers again the state where beheading is prevalent
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Requiem18:
Fake asf....
i will believe that cos a crusade i attended last night where steve crown was invited, a lady gave birth to a fresh big fish with blood i saw it live but people were not allowed to take pix if u r caught they will seize your phone. so according to the prophet he said her neighbor was responsible for that, she was carrying fish for 3 years as a child in her womb whenever she is sleeping the lady will appear n be feeding her with fish in her dreams but God settled her case there.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Chukazu: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Marine spirit of "animal farm"
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
there are little or no reasonable national news here again
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Chukazu: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
purples25:
But why do we always see the picture of these things already out, why is there always no video of it actually emerging? People will just gather, and say something came out, something flew, let us see it in pure action .

Seriously undecided

As a lady you would allow someone to video tape you while giving birth... Even if na crayfish de inside your Belle?
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Kendroid: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Angels of the Lord..

Are the trumpets not ready not
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by dacanv(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
I want proof, evidence. . Show is video and sound for dramatic effect. I want to see it coming out of the alleged woman's whatever it came out of. . Then I want 3 to 5 people as witness to confirm your claim.
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Oscar4real(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin I don watch dis FILM
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by purples25(f): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Chukazu:

Seriously undecided

As a lady you would allow someone to video tape you while giving birth... Even if na crayfish de inside your Belle?

Well no, you have a point. But I just feel anybody can put a tortoise and lay animal blood and start up a crowd. .....it was insensitive of me to ask of a video. I guess I won't believe this thing unless I'm there live.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by kkboy(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
It's all about 'the more you look, the less you see'.
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
If you believe this shiit, then your problem is definitely not caused by the Nigerian Government. grin

Your foolishness na 'follow-come.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by dee02(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by sorextee(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
grow up please.

ShyCypher:

Cucumber no reach naija women again, roasted corn no satisfy them, nokia torchlight sef no do dem...

Now, they've advanced to insertin' live tortoises into their slacked puna and make it crawl around inside slowly to ensure maximum pleasure.

Okay.
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
ShyCypher:

Okay.

what manner of forkery is this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye / Worshippers Escape Death As Windstorm Destroys Church In Gombe State (Photos) / Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.