Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin (60038 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details / Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Rider23: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2017
Exclusive : Why i lied to the whole world that i was a VIRGIN - Juliana Olayode

[img]https://2.bp..com/-HpJ_wIR1esM/WZWY3vXAG6I/AAAAAAAACyM/NMy6EBqT0a8NIduCnaSfuqlXR3g5XCCawCLcBGAs/s640/rebirth.png[/img]

Yesterday, we brought you story of how actress, Juliana Olayode aka Toyo Baby of Jenifa's diary lost her virginity and nine other things we learnt from her REBIRTH book! Read here>> https://www.nairaland.com/3994606/how-juliana-olayode-aka-toyo
Well today, we are bringing you why she lied she was a VIRGIN!
Before now, everyone else believed Juliana was a virgin as she had said so several times on interviews and shows!

In her 150 pages book (REBIRTH), she explained how she confessed to her foster father Timi Adigun and his wife after they all thought she was a Virgin.
She went further to write about how people assumed she was a virgin after her Instagram post and how she had to lie on TV!
She wrote:

However, the fact that I had confessed to TiTiMi Adigun did not mean the world
now knew. People had assumed I was a virgin. I had never said I was but I had never
corrected their assumptions either. So, I was still in that fix.
Shortly after my confession, Ebony Life TV called me for an interview. I went and
for the first time in my several interviews, I was asked point blank if I was a virgin. I tried
to evade the question, but my interviewer was not having it. She demanded for a yes or
no. I did not see the question coming and I lied. I said, “Yes, I am a virgin”.
Immediately the interview was over, I hurried to the bathroom in the studio and
cried. I felt terrible for lying and told God I was sorry. I called Dee on my way home and
confessed my wrong. I explained further when I got home.
The next thing he said shocked me. He said, “Call her and confess the truth. Ask for
a rescheduling of the interview; do it again and undo your mistake.”
I was not going to do that. I felt it was my secret and the whole world need not know
about it. I was upset with myself, however, for answering her. I could have insisted I
could not tell. So, I proposed never to answer such again. Easier said than done, right?
Shortly after, I was on another TV interview, Crux Of The Matter, with Elsie. I was
invited to talk for sexual purity while the other guest spoke against. In the process of the
discussion, around the time when it was heated, I was asked out of the blues again if I
was a virgin. And before I knew it, I heard myself lying again. I was mad at myself.
I was on another TV interview that trended for a while. It was On The Couch, with
Lady Ariyike. I talked about sexual purity, but thankfully I was not asked if I was virgin.
After that one, I decided to stop interviews altogether. I was tired of lying or having to
dread lying if I was asked straight up.

Via: http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/exclusive-why-i-lied-to-whole-world.html
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by sinaj(f): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2017
That's one thing with lying. You just have to continue lying to cover up your other lie until you get fed up nd confess sad

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by gentle136(m): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2017
Rider23:

[img]https://2.bp..com/-HpJ_wIR1esM/WZWY3vXAG6I/AAAAAAAACyM/NMy6EBqT0a8NIduCnaSfuqlXR3g5XCCawCLcBGAs/s640/rebirth.png[/img]

Yesterday, we brought you story of how actress, Juliana Olayode aka Toyo Baby of Jenifa's diary lost her virginity and nine other things we learnt from her REBIRTH book! Read here>> https://www.nairaland.com/3994606/how-juliana-olayode-aka-toyo
Before now, everyone else believed Juliana was a virgin as she had said so several times on interviews and shows!

In her 150 pages book (REBIRTH), she explained how she confessed to her foster father Timi Adigun and his wife after they all thought she was a Virgin.
She went further to write about how people assumed she was a virgin after her Instagram post and how she had to lie on TV!
She wrote:

Lalasticlala
why all d story story (stooory). Ur virginity or no virginity ur problem.

Abeg somebody need to interview me 2 for me to share my story on how I lost my virginity at d age of 5 and how am still a virgin grin

22 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Kamelot77(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2017
her life, her problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by AngelicDamsel(f): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2017
Who cares anyways............. I never believed!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Any real celeb that calls herself a virgin is like a merchant who says he/she has never cheated before...... While I am not saying there are no virgin celebs...... To climb the ladder to stardom there are some sacrifices you will make, punna is one of them!!!
At one point in your career an assh+le will demand that ultimate sacrifice to give you that stardom...... Worst of all, so many fake love all because of punnay.!![b][/b]!grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Rider23: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2017
WRONG! She only had sex once and not with a producer!
AngelicDamsel:
Who cares anyways............. I never believed!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Any real celeb that calls herself a virgin is like a merchant who says he/she has never cheated before...... While I am not saying there are no virgin celebs...... To climb the ladder to stardom there are some sacrifices you will make, punna is one of them!!!
At one point in your career an assh+le will demand that ultimate sacrifice to give you that stardom...... Worst of all, so many fake love all because of punnay.!![b][/b]!grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by ammyluv2002(f): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by NobleAngell(f): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2017
No one takes controversial people seriously.
This is what happens when you talk about things you have no business taking about. Do you owe us your virginity status?

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Larrey(f): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2017
She sabi lie sa,na she sabi

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by MaziOmenuko: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2017
Lol...thats what you get when you exaggerate that piece of flesh between the labia minora and labia majora. Not all guys give a fvckk about virginity, I wouldn't go close to one if I was in the dating game. WHo wants to spend their honeymoon nursing wounds? Would be quite frustrating I tell ya.

Anyway, the role Toyo played in the Jenifa's diary got into her head and she feels she could be that 'Toyo' in real life; afterall, that was what her fans saw that attracted them to her; the fake Toyo, not the real Juliana.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by jordyspices: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2017
Girls nd deir virginity sha as for guys most of dem no fit brag abt deir virginity if dey no fit get laid in real life they get laid in dere dream nd if dey are crushing on u sorry he must have bleeped u in his dream or wanked with ur pix hahahahahaha grin

3 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by muller101(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Ok we have heard
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by mercy0008(f): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2017
No she doesn't oooooo.
NobleAngell:
No one takes controversial people seriously.
This is what happens when you talk about things you have no business taking about. Do you owe us your virginity status?
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by empressSkincare(f): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
That's one thing about lies, you'll have to tell thousands more to cover up a single lie.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Divay22(f): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Trust can be broken by anything in a minute...
And lie makes you heavy, so heavy that somehow the truth will link out within a speed of light...

Well i applaud you for coming out clean,just be honest. No one has the right to judge you, because they don't know how you felt at that moment. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Love you Toyo baby kiss
I like people who realize their mistakes,take responsibility for it and make things right...

17 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
undecided undecided

Who Cares if you Broken or Not?

Rot in Hell you attention seeking slut.

Now you have written a book and aiming at best seller. Rubbish!

Continue to follow Toke Makinwa.

Book Writers, Business women. undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by thoollz: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rider23:
WRONG! She only had sex once and not with a producer!
How u take know?
What's my business self?

5 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
No justification...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Abbotp: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by IsiahRashad(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Her effort at damage control is piss poor..shut dafuq up already ho undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by enemyofprogress: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Who cares? Its your pusssy, if you like turn am to borehole. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by okenwaa(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nothing is special about being a virgin dis days sef..

Guys go even tell u mk u go disvirgin come back.

10 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Greenthumb(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Don't know how being a virgin contributes to anything to be honest, it doesn't even determine how far you go in life.

5 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why da Bleep should an interviewer ask such personal question? Horrid

3 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by free2ryhme: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rider23:

She wrote:

this woman matter tire person ooo
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Naturallyme: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
lol
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by IgbotiicGirL(f): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin grin

THEIR IS NOTING LIKE VIRGIN IN AFONJA LAND

if i lie u ask Ooni of ife

4 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by magoo10(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
a liar is a thief

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Girrrrrrrrrrrrrl,
Nobody gives a fvck about the state of your vagina. We! Don't! Care! Stop! Shoving! It! Down! Our! Throats!!!

5 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
That's her problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.