Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Help Me Advice My Brother He Just Lost His Wife. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Advice My Brother He Just Lost His Wife. (4074 Views)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / Update On My Brother - He has Been Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Advice My Brother He Just Lost His Wife. by obezaleel(m): 6:55am On Aug 28, 2017
iamphill:

Sorry to hear about your predicament. Can yo7 drop your contact number so how are you coping? take heart
08076439778,not easy because everbody is just giving me diff idea nd next step, nd my inlaw also are trying everything to make life difficult for me..
Re: Help Me Advice My Brother He Just Lost His Wife. by iamphill: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2017
obezaleel:
08076439778,not easy because everbody is just giving me diff idea nd next step, nd my inlaw also are trying everything to make life difficult for me..

I will call you later today. you need to be strong for your kids.
Re: Help Me Advice My Brother He Just Lost His Wife. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
He has his reasons I say you wait it out at least a year before jumping in
Re: Help Me Advice My Brother He Just Lost His Wife. by iamphill: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
Good day people please if you know any lawyer or you are a lawyer versed in family law please do contact me we need your advice as regards some family issues as regards ownership and possession of a child due to the demise of the mother. Thank you. God bless.
Re: Help Me Advice My Brother He Just Lost His Wife. by Diamond23(f): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]xo sorry abt ur loss cry, he z still grieving and yet to come to terms dat his wife and mother of his kids z no more. Doz kids r his consolation for now.I think he should be left alone for now, the family members can visit to lender a helping hand

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get My Aunt To See A Doctor About Her 'Spiritual Attack' / My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up / Are These Evidences Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.