Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity (35995 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by chimebube: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Coming after Jenifa's Diary star, Juliana Olayode a.k.a Toyo Baby released a book, narrating how she was allegedly abused by a married man and a Pastor, fans trooped to the actress' page to criticize her for reportedly lying about being a virgin.

Some of the fans wrote;

However replying those trolling her, Juliana Olayode wrote; 

"Sleeping already I would be sleeping soon too...
Rebirth is making people cry o! But more importantly, it is inspiring people. I feel very fulfilled. 
Some people hardly change: they are already criticising my book without reading it...lol 
Those who have read it have become my friends
To get yours, please visit www.olayodejuliana.com/rebirth
Link on Bio/Profile
Good night fam. 
God bless you...please rest well! 
#rebirth 
#thebook 
#bestseller"

http://www.lailasblog.com/juliana-olayode-toyo-baby-replies-accusing-lying-virginity/

Lalasticlala

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by pizzylee(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2017
because she was a good n perfect girl in jenifas diary doesn't mean that's the real her

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by KingRex1(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2017
Now people may actually read the book

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2017
ohhhh OK oo
Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by maxiuc(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
That was how buhari told us he was a saint

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by Best978: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
wetin concern us concern ur virginity

Oloshos everywhere

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by free2ryhme: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
chimebube:
Coming after Jenifa's Diary star, Juliana Olayode a.k.a Toyo Baby released a book, narrating how she was allegedly abused by a married man and a Pastor, fans trooped to the actress' page to criticize her for reportedly lying about being a virgin.

Some of the fans wrote;

However replying those trolling her, Juliana Olayode wrote; 

"Sleeping already I would be sleeping soon too...
Rebirth is making people cry o! But more importantly, it is inspiring people. I feel very fulfilled. 
Some people hardly change: they are already criticising my book without reading it...lol 
Those who have read it have become my friends
To get yours, please visit www.olayodejuliana.com/rebirth
Link on Bio/Profile
Good night fam. 
God bless you...please rest well! 
#rebirth 
#thebook 
#bestseller"

http://www.lailasblog.com/juliana-olayode-toyo-baby-replies-accusing-lying-virginity/

Lalasticlala

make she go siddon one place jare

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lalasticlala, stop pushing any write-up concerning this virginity beef to front page. We're tired of it already.

9 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by teamsynergy: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
people always freak out bout dis virginity ish..... she shouldn't have lied bout it in he first place though....

let d gal be joor

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
So this one wants to make her claim to fame through virginity scandal abi grin

6 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by ibiso1986: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wetin concern me with her virginity
Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by HelenBee(f): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Where can I download? I'm not buying.

10 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
you be liar na.
Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by dapsoneh: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
Forming relevance...... Who cares about your virginity madam? Get a good script to interprets jorr
Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by oodua1stson: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
This is why I run away from girls who claim to be virgins. If I can't fxck you why are dating then?
Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
HelenBee:

www.vagina.com

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by HottestFire: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Some people's problem with virginity is out of this world

If you are the type that likes good novel you will understand that Toyo baby was just trying to sell a brand with a story.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by free2ryhme: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
the hustle is real

anything to make money even if you lie that you gave birth to a dragon
Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
#BringbackourNwaAmaikpe!!

8 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by elchymo: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Toyo baby is not different from APC. That is how they promised us change now look at everything... Toyo must be a descendant of Liar Mohammed...

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by Gotze1: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Some people get problem. Even some girls are criticizing her too just cos their own punas have been smashed so many times. Awon ajegbodo ti n wa eni kunra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by Chikelue2000(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
maxiuc:
That was how buhari told us he was a saint

Bro and that lie has bin hurting us over n over again

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by thunderbabs: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why ppl dey criticise d girl for d virginity tin na abi e dey pain dem say no b dem do d shooku shooku ni? And d gals criticizing her too, u knw hw urs was taken too....now, do u remember? Lol tongue
Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by enemyofprogress: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
E pain am grin grin tongue
Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by Kendroid: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Almost 70% of 9ja slay queens claim they lost their Virginity as a result of rape.

Kontinu deceiving yasef.

Don't forget on judgment day, everything will be played live on a flat screen television.

7 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by Blessytee(f): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
HelenBee:
same here
Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by Onyinye15(f): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Time to read d book
Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by enemyofprogress: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
Lalasticlala, stop pushing any write-up concerning this virginity beef to front page. We're tired of it already.
we are not tired, I have not had my own share of her virginity

3 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by SkenolProp(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
ok o undecided undecided undecided #MY PROFILE
Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by teric4love(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
virginity or no virginity as now become issue or a fun game in the society, let her open up so the whole world can see, at least seen in believing
Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by teric4love(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
virginity or no virginity as now become issue or a fun game in the society, let her open up so the whole world can see, at least seen is believing
Re: Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity by alphasperm(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
#BringbackourNwaAmaikpe!!
haz he bin finally banned?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts / Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) / MayBach 62s: A Review of E-Money's Luxury Car on Wheels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.