Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Diamond Bank Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman (814 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account / Diamond Bank Apapa Fire Incident: Bank Management Releases Official Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by macjive01: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2017
19th June , 2017

Dear xxxx,

Case: DB-170619784459 and DB-170619894553

We truly apologize for the failed transactions and appreciate you for letting us know about this.

We can confirm your complaint regarding a failed bill and failed card transaction has been logged and is being dealt with.

You will receive an update on this complaint by close of business 21/6/17 for your bill payment and an update on 29/6/17 for the failed card transaction complaint

Please note that once your transaction is confirmed unsuccessful, your account will be credited

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If your complaint has not been resolved as at when stated, please send us an email

Thank you for choosing Diamond Bank.

Best Regards.

OKPARA UCHE

Diamond Care

Diamond Bank Contact Centre
A.Diamond Bank Plc, Plot 730, Adeola Hopewell Street , Victoria Island, Lagos, N/A
T. 0700-3000-000 | E. enquiries@diamondbank.com
www.diamondbank.com

Why on earth would it take almost 60 to resolve an issue as simply as transaction error?
Re: Diamond Bank Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by macjive01: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2017
Hi Customer service,

I wish to report multiple debiting of same transaction on my account.
I registered at the Gym - Iron bar fitness on the 8th of June, 2017.
During the registration, I made two un-successive attempts to make the registration payment of N18,000 with my bank card before having to do a successful bank transfer.

A few days ago I checked my bank statement only to find out the two supposedly failed transaction were registered on my account.
I have taken a print out of my bank statement to the gym, and the gym manager checked his account and confirmed they only received one payment.; the bank transfer.

so I now have N36,000.00 erroneously debited to my account.
Re: Diamond Bank Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by macjive01: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2017
Dear xxxx,

Please be informed that your Complaint on Failed Transactions (local) with case number DB-170619784459 has been reviewed and closed. Your case outcome is as follows:

Reversal before or by COB 28/07/17 where accepted

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further enquires.

We regret the inconvenience you may have experienced.

For further enquiries please call our 24 Hour Contact Centre on 0700 3000000, send an SMS to 30811 or an email to enquiries@diamondbank.com

Thank you for choosing Diamond, Your Bank.
Re: Diamond Bank Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by mrtomola(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2017
Diamond Bank remains the most useless Bank in Nigeria... i had almost same issue with them few months back using POS and i was debited N18,000 without a successful transaction. It took them more than 3months before it could be reversed. Meanwhile in other banks its instant reversal or within 48 working hours.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by macjive01: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2017
HAs anyone been in similar situation , what did you do to get your money?

Im so tired of this silly diamond bank , i must left them end of this month.

I now have over N150k on pending reversal.

Hello Diamond bank,

This payment (N25,000) has been confirmed by Air peace as not processed yet was taken off my Diamond Bank account.

Could you take a look at it and return my money please?

Kind Regards

CASE NUMBER: DB-170809967138

We appreciate you mailing us and apologize for the inconveniences.

Please be informed your complaint on card usage has been logged and is being addressed.

We regret the delay in resolving your Complaint on Failed Transactions (local) with case number DB-170619784459. (N36,000)

Please be assured that we are working on a swift resolution and an update will be provided as soon as the issue is resolved.

over 60 days , my money is yet to be returned
Re: Diamond Bank Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by macjive01: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2017
mrtomola:
Diamond Bank remains the most useless Bank in Nigeria... i had almost same issue with them few months back using POS and i was debited N18,000 without a successful transaction. It took them more than 3months before it could be reversed. Meanwhile in other banks its instant reversal or within 48 working hours.

I truly agree with you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed In My Mini Importation Business. / Which Nairaland Female Would You Tag On This? / Mtchew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.