Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To (16928 Views)

*important* How To Check When You Registered Your Airtel Sim Card. / What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp / MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To by Dandsome: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2017
Many people on WhatsApp have the privilege to be added to several WhatsApp groups but what are the main purpose of WhatsApp groups.?

1. WhatsApp groups are there to UNITE MEMBERS.

2. They are also there to SHARE INFORMATION and also to RECEIVE INFORMATION.

3. They are not there for PERSONAL ONE-ON-ONE CHAT.

4. They are not there for DISTURBING, GOSSIPING, ATTACKING, INSULTING AND HATING ON OTHERS.

5. They are not there to DISCUSS PRIVATE MATTERS.

6. They are there to ENTERTAIN US.

7. They are there to EDUCATE US.

8. They are there to CONNECT us to KNOWN and UNKNOWN PEOPLE.

9. They are there to IMPROVE OUR BRAIN FUNCTION by enhancing our READING SKILLS as we read daily from them.

10. They are there to IMPROVE OUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE as we read from them.

11. They are there as a medium for LEARNING.

12. They are also there to serve the PURPOSE OF THE GROUP in relation to the GROUP'S Name. If it's for bridal shower let the conversation be about the bridal shower and not for gossip.

NB: So most often share or discuss things relevant to the group's name.

13. They are there to UPDATE US on issues far and near us and also issues concerning or not concerning us. That's why most large families have family whatsapp group.

14. They are there to HEAR from others you don't usually meet or hear from them personally or physically.

15. They are there to MOTIVATE US. Some even support our work we do. Employers can encourage the employees daily by sending morning motivational messages to the participating employees.

WhatsApp groups are the best communication tool among all people worldwide, so let utilize it perfectly to suit our lives and improve it positively.

REASONS WHY PEOPLE LEAVE WHATSAPP GROUPS

- When the group disturbs.
- When the group lacks discipline.
- When the group lacks proper control.
- When the group produces too many unnecessary chats and messages.
- When the group divert and doesn't serve it purpose it was created for.
- When the group doesn't have a positive impact on your life but negative.

Etc...

Do the right things and people will love, enjoy, stick and stay in the group forever.

HOW MANY ARE YOU A MEMBER OF?

I remember some weeks back when I switched to the Tecno Camon CX, I didn't restore my whatsapp messages properly. Immediately I opened my whatsapp (by default only the whatsapp groups you're a member of will show if you don't restore messages), I was shocked to see that I am registered to over 19 whatsapp groups. shocked

I was even more shocked and told a friend of mine only for us to count his own and discovered he has 45 grin cheesy

Calm down, before you scream, take your time and count yours. You might now know it. Normal individual chats with others may over shadow the different groups because chat will come in between them.

Being registered to many whatsapp groups doesn't mean you're jobless. It doesn't matter the phone you use, whether Samsung, Tecno, iPhone, HTC etc you must always be in a whatsapp group Some are for work, some for religious activities, some for school etc.

Count yours and tell us, how many groups are you registered to?

Re: Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To by SkenolProp(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2017
Nice one OP. I need to join a real estate group.Do you know of any?#MY PROFILE
Re: Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To by Dandsome: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2017
SkenolProp:
Nice one OP. I need to join a real estate group.Do you know of any?#MY PROFILE

How many groups do you belong to?
Re: Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To by SkenolProp(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2017
None for now
Dandsome:

How many groups do you belong to?
Re: Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To by Neduzze5(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Like 15. I hardly chat with my friends any longer. I kinda prefer the group chats

1 Like

Re: Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To by paolokonqueror(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Whatsapp groups lol, I dey many fam! I'm in this group of football writers and we argue a lot, I fit just on my phone see like 1000+ messages, e dey hang my former phone
Re: Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To by justi4jesu(f): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
10 tongue tongue
Re: Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To by dejiWEST: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
LMAO I can relate!!! what phone were you using?

paolokonqueror:
Whatsapp groups lol, I dey many fam! I'm in this group of football writers and we argue a lot, I fit just on my phone see like 1000+ messages, e dey hang my former phone
Re: Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To by paolokonqueror(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
Motorola Droid, amazing phone, I over use am sha,
like 3 years before I got L9+

dejiWEST:

Re: Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To by paolokonqueror(m): 2:03am On Sep 27, 2017
up

dejiWEST:

Re: Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To by dejiWEST: 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Grass to Grace cool
paolokonqueror:
Motorola Droid, amazing phone, I over use am sha,
like 3 years before I got L9+

Re: Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To by bravesoul247(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2017
I hate WhatsApp groups. Ever since the days of WhatsApp ponzi I just hate joining groups. Come to think of it, the season of WhatsApp ponzi Don de reach o
Re: Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To by paolokonqueror(m): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2017
Yes oh! L9+
dejiWEST:
Grass to Grace cool
Re: Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To by Floridax(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Yes oh! L9+
am in so many group bro
film central, , zero chill ,x gravity system ,ace tech ,real house of comedy ,anime world , marvel x dc
Re: Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To by paolokonqueror(m): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol same here! I'm just glad my phone doesn't hang/lag as a result
Floridax:

am in so many group bro

film central,
, zero chill
,x gravity system
,ace tech
,real house of comedy
,anime world
, marvel x dc

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Nigerian Phone Number / What Is The Matter With Glo (globacom) Network? / Nokia Unveils Asha 205, 205 Dual-SIM Qwerty Handsets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.