Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out (4277 Views)

Please Its Urgent, Help A Sister Out / Please Help A Sister Out And Watch How God Will Bless You / I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by ElsonMorali: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ganjafama:
How do I lease a piece of land?

OK, so the little I know about this matter is this. A friend of mine was considering outright purchase of a bout ten hectares of land and leasehold. So we eventually found out that leasing a hectare of land somewhere in Pupils state, I've forgotten the town now, is between #3-5,000 per annum. Most often such leasehold is contracted with the owner of the land with documents drawn up by both sides lawyers. Often times, it's required that you go through the traditional ruler of that village or town. That way, you can be sure of not being duped by land owners. But since it's leasehold, there's little tendency of being scammed compared to outright sale, in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Mjshexy(f): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bakakeyz:
Tell him to send his cv to my mail, and i'll chat him up
Hello Mr Bakakeyz, its been a while. Didn't hear from them again
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2017
hello and how are you doing? can your broda send his cv to me?

Mjshexy:
My dear good hearted Nairalanders, please be of help to my kid brother who is in search of a job. He has been out of job for more than a year now, he has a BSc in biochemistry (Second class degree) & previously worked with two different NGOs as an extension worker, M & E officer and data entry analyst.
He is willing to take up any offer in Abuja or Lagos, please help a sister out...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Mjshexy(f): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=61386729]

You welcome. smiley[/quoteOK he will, thanks sir i am doing good and i hope you are too? Can he make use of the email in your info page?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by ElsonMorali: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=Mjshexy post=62219801][/quote]

There is an email on my info page?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Mjshexy(f): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=62221892]

There is an email on my info page?[/quoteLol...sorry the message wasn't for you ElsonMorali but meant for thyzee77. cool
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by ElsonMorali: 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=Mjshexy post=62222511][/quote]

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by onyinyenwadigbo(f): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bakakeyz:
Tell him to send his cv to my mail, and i'll chat him up
please sir, can I send my own CV too. I read food science and technology. I am in need of job too. Help a sister
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by onyinyenwadigbo(f): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
thyzee77:

I need job too. I live in Lagos. I can take Abuja job too
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by omolorlarh: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
thyzee77:

Is any other person allowed to send too?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2017
good morning, yes any other person is allowed to send as well, currently union bank is recruiting for management trainee. chat me on whatsapp signage in my profile.

omolorlarh:

Is any other person allowed to send too?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2017
currently union bank is recruiting for management trainee. chat me on whatsapp signage in my profile.

onyinyenwadigbo:
I need job too. I live in Lagos. I can take Abuja job too
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2017
currently union bank is recruiting for management trainee. chat me on whatsapp signage in my profile.

[quote author=Mjshexy post=62222511][/quote]
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2017
yes please, let him send it to my email address

[quote author=Mjshexy post=62219801][/quote]
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Mjshexy(f): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
thyzee77:
yes please, let him send it to my email address

Thanks sir, he has done that
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
but am yet to receive any email yet.

Mjshexy:

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
anyway i will let you know when i get it. but let him also apply for the union bank MT recruit as well

Mjshexy:

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
i have received his cv.

Mjshexy:

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Mjshexy(f): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
thyzee77:
i have received his cv.

Good day sir, hope u doing good. Nothing yet right?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by assisttohire: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
Go to http://assisttohire.com, they post job vacancies daily.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
hi, good evening, i can remember you told me dat he applied for union bank, did he receive a test invite? cos most ple i helped dropped cv have.

Mjshexy:
Good day sir, hope u doing good. Nothing yet right?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Mjshexy(f): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
thyzee77:
hi, good evening, i can remember you told me dat he applied for union bank, did he receive a test invite? cos most ple i helped dropped cv have.

No he didn't receive the invite from them
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2017
well, not been invited is beyond my control, pls let him check his mail again, or spam mail or mail promotions cos thats where ple say the mail went in their inbox.

Mjshexy:
No he didn't receive the invite from them

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Mjshexy(f): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2017
thyzee77:
well, not been invited is beyond my control, pls let him check his mail again, or spam mail or mail promotions cos thats where ple say the mail went in their inbox.

I guess he didn't meet up that's why, thanks all the same sir
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2017
you are welcome, i will keep you informed of other posts when i see. the invite ends today for union bank. he can also check for diamond bank own, not sure who is handling that.

Mjshexy:
I guess he didn't meet up that's why, thanks all the same sir

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Mjshexy(f): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
thyzee77:
you are welcome, i will keep you informed of other posts when i see. the invite ends today for union bank. he can also check for diamond bank own, not sure who is handling that.

OK sir, i'm grateful
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by obi3ce: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
codstone Properties and Homes Ltd is a reputable real estate firm based in lagos. We are currently looking for the best candidates to fill into her various departments. The message is strictly for young and experience graduates who want to make a difference in a cooperate organization.
Am a young entrepreneur with many years of experience in the real estate sector. We are in need of young and vibrant individuals who are visionary and has what it takes to make things happen.
Am posting this message here because of the swift response I have been getting via email.
My message is for those who wants to make a difference in their life and am open to work with you. So lets start and build a workable team.

MARKETERS:
Must be experience also and with track records of selling. If you don’t have an experience and you think you still have what it takes to makes sales, you can still send a cv.
The marketing position is one of the most crucial position here. The reason is simple, because those of us who will become real sales super stars will be giving bigger position to fill in, e.g branch managers, head of sales and marketing mangers.
I look forward to meet you in persons. Come join my team lets make a difference.

NB: Freelancers too are welcome

Send your cv’s to: codstone@yahoo.com

NB: Before sending your cv's, see the address because of your proximity. favourable areas for interested candidates: Ajegunle, Olodi Apapa, Tin-can coconut, Festac, Ojo, Doyin-Surulere, Ikotun, Oshodi, idumota.

Office Address: Suit13-17. 3rd floor, Odun Ade Peace Plaza. Beside Suru Alaba Market. Coker-Orile, Lagos.

All the best.
Chris Ezekenedo
MD/CEO

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Mjshexy(f): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
assisttohire:
Go to http://assisttohire.com, they post job vacancies daily.
Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by VERTEX1: 7:56am On Sep 17, 2020
Did you finally get the job for your bro

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by VERTEX1: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2020
Mjshexy:
OK sir, i'm grateful
Did your bro finally got employed

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by prettiecutie: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2020
Any job around iyana iba or festac side please help a sister. Am a Bsc Graduate of Agricultural Economics and Extension. This is my contact 07064409803.whatsapp 08124479525
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out by Mjshexy(f): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
VERTEX1:

Did your bro finally got employed
Yes sir, thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nig. Navy Dssc Shortlist Is Out. / Job Vacancies At Addax Petroleum / Ongoing Massive Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.