Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Q And A With Findworka's Back-end Developer Yusuf Tunde - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Q And A With Findworka's Back-end Developer Yusuf Tunde (404 Views)

I We Build An Automated Mlm Website(front-end And Back-end) / 80 DOWNLOADED FRONT AND BACK-END UDEMY COURSES FOR 15K / Front End Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Q And A With Findworka's Back-end Developer Yusuf Tunde by Findworka: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2017
Yep!! So this week. I had a chat with Tunde Yusuf, one of our senior back-end developers and would love to share that conversation with everyone. Incase you have any questions for him, you can put them down in the comment section and I am sure he will be willing to answer them.

Oyinkansola: How did you learn how to code and how long did it take?
Tunde: Am a self taught programmer. I learnt how to code by reading books, watching how to's videos. For me it took a while before i could grasp what programming is, cause i started when i was in my senior secondary school. I finally got the hang of it by the time i was done with my O'Level.

Oyinkansola: What is your favourite programming language/tools?
Tunde: My favorite language is PHP.
I use Sublime Text editor as my programming tool, although there are many others. But sublime is my go to tool.

Oyinkansola: For someone who may like to go into that field of technology, what would you say is the best way and/or place to gain your kind of skill? Also how was your learning experience while learning about it?
Tunde: Join groups with like minded people, get books or video tutorial, anywhere you find conducive for learning will do, and don't forget to Google solutions to whatever problems you might encounter.
"whatever problem you have is not new, someone else had the same problem, try using Google before seeking help from anybody else" - Olufuwa Temitayo.

Oyinkansola: Do you purchase website templates, or build designs from scratch?
Tunde: I do purchase website templates sometimes, but most of the time I build from scratch or tweak something from my library to fit what am trying to achieve.

Oyinkansola: What is your advice to people who intend to take up remote/freelance jobs?
Tunde: "Just do it, but with your heart"

Oyinkansola: Finally, what is Findworka Pro all about?
Tunde: Findworka Pro is a program to get the best freelancers in the world to work together and remotely on world class tech projects. This program helps freelancers challenge themselves to improve their skillset, cause only the best hands are selected to work on projects under this platform.

Right now, i would love to spice up this interview and make it fun.

Oyinkansola: If you had to give up food for a month, what would you want as your last meal?
Tunde: As a foodie, this is a tough one fa. I would go for Iyan with assorted egusi soup.

Oyinkansola: Are you a book lover? Tell us your favourite author and book
Tunde: Won't really consider myself as a book lover. I don't have a favorite author.
My favorite book is "48 Laws of power".

Oyinkansola: What title would you give your autobiography?
Tunde: The boy who got scared of failure.

Oyinkansola: Tell us something interesting or weird about yourself.
Tunde: lol, my instagram handle is "iamweird". Hope that’s not weird though?
I am fascinated by the french.

Oyinkansola: Do you love movies?
Tunde: Yes of cause.

Oyinkansola: All-time favourite movie(s)?
Tunde: The usual suspect - 1995, The wolf of wall street - 2013, The Social Network - 2010 and the Godfather - 1972.

Oyinkansola: Are you a music lover?
Tunde: Yeah definitely.

Oyinkansola: Favourite artiste(s)?
Tunde: J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar and Yanni.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Business/company Website Design + Free Promo Video - 30k Only! / Blog For Sale!!! 18,000+ Page View Blog For Sale / How To Tackle Your Blog's High Bounce Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.