Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? (35662 Views)

Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by SkenolProp(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
good
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by ogedanny: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Invest in your financial education, learn how to multiply money using your skills...you don't have to spend all the money on business....10-30% of it plus your financial skillequals financial independence.

4 Likes

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by percyshelu(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
open a bet9ja shop,thank me lerra.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by menstrualpad: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
sad
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by LDaVinci: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:
I have been struggling over the months doing menial jobs and saving up the little I can because I took a decision to be self employed by the early phase of this year i.e being an entrepreneur although I have no experience whatsoever. My total savings sums up to about 700k and I need an advice on what will work for me with that amount without regrets..No advice is too little for a brother without experience.

Listen to me my child, and do as I tell you and you shall not regret it: yield the money unto me; behold, give it over to me, Child.

And I will approach thee and I shall help thee.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Naff24(f): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Chilax, people with plenty plenty experience will soon come online
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Thawarplay(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Also thinking about the business to do before I spend this 1M+ left out of 2M
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Preeck: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Them go just scam u 4 here.. Don't trust them send me a mail or pm. Na one chance be Dat oo
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Holyfield1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
MrMoney007:
leave the country when you still can
With 700k?.....or are you talking about African countries

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
I beg of u, try make enquiries about rice farming, it pays a lot because of its hot marketing and demand, if you want my number, you can send pm to me
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Elyzbeth:
You can start diesel and fuel supply it sells very well here in Lagos...send me a whatsapp message on 07060822103 or call me on 09065631665

Hmmmm. Careful op, life no get duplicate. Nairaland will not be liable for stories that touch.

Innovate, Start ur own diesel business
The OP doesn't need to contact u to start his
Shun Deception and quest for cheap gain

Sgt Ponzi Hater

3 Likes

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Skanas(m): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode bro make I advise u like say na me....
I don't know what kind of menial job u do but that ur 700k can start a pig farm comfortably and still allow u do ur menial job...open an acc wit bank of agric and start saving little by little, by that, u can access soft loans the moment u want to expand, to assist u wit feeds incase u run out of cash at hand,cos trust me...u must want to expand...if u do ur research well, and also learn practically from already established farmers...u definitely do well in the biz... my 10kobo advise though...
Check dis thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1791549/pig-farmers-lets-meet-here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by adatemi: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
What is your passion? What do you derive joy and satisfaction from? Also check out food business! People will eat so consider bakery or anything that has to do with food. Also be careful with those asking you to partner with them in their businesses.

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by slayking(m): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
You must be one thrifty fellow.

However, it baffles me that you would go through such pain to save without knowing what to do with it eventually.

Anyways, by the time you're done trying to make up your mind while still trying to save more, the banks must have traded with your money with someone who has a better idea and probably made twice plus interests.

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Invest in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
go into transportation, but keke or Suzuki mini bus and start carrying passengers. that what I,m planning to do when my money complete

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
My brother you can start selling of clothes,Shoes and Bags
That money you hold now na 1129000million Xof.which is a very good money to start with

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by smemud(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
indian hemp or pomo.
Or u should buy a gun,don't worry I will teach u for free.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:
I have been struggling over the months doing menial jobs and saving up the little I can because I took a decision to be self employed by the early phase of this year i.e being an entrepreneur although I have no experience whatsoever. My total savings sums up to about 700k and I need an advice on what will work for me with that amount without regrets..No advice is too little for a brother without experience.

email me i have a proposal for you, ifeanyionuke@gmail.com
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by smemud(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
LDaVinci:

Listen to me my child, and do as I tell you and you shall not regret it: yield the money unto me; behold, give it over to me, Child.

ole.... grin
LDaVinci:

ole....
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Well u may be able to learn from my story. But awhile ago, I made a little more than the amount you are talking about, I went to a tailor to make me several clean cut native wears, went to mandilas and got some nice pair of jean and shirts, then ended up in Yaba to get some fine London used shoes that really looked brand new. I told myself that I have arrived. Then I made the biggest mistake of all, I bought a jallopy car, and it consumed most of my money, and a little less than a year, I had no money in the bank, no change in my pocket and I was back to square one. I sold my car, stayed awake all night, dissociated with friends, and quickly started thinking, reading and asking about what I could do to bounce bank. I checked my immediate environment, a lot of youths who loved to watch football and were ready to fight and die for their club was there, if I could catch these ones I would be back on my feet. It took a lot of study, practice and dedication, but I came out of my slum. It's been peaceful since then and I've been a blessing to several people.

Innovate, think and carve your own path

Don't let scammers here fool you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by ElsonMorali: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Go into cat farming. Lol. Just kidding.
Catish farming.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Acidosis(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
If you indeed saved N700,000 from January till July, then you do not need any other idea on this thread. Keep doing what you're doing and continue to save up! As soon as your savings hit N1,000,000, invest in TBills and continue to invest and reinvest until you discover a business you're passionate about. In any case, never stop your current biz until you find something MORE profitable.

It would be very f00lish of you to abandon your current biz for majority of the ideas I see on this thread.

12 Likes

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by motherfucker: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:

do you have an android phone? If yes, send me a PM. I don't want to drop it here to avoid saturation. You just need 100k to start the business. Keep the others.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by pat077: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
MrMoney007:
leave the country when you still can
with that amount
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by InvertedHammer: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:

Continue your menial job. Continue to save.
The day you look in the mirror and don't like what you see is the day you start gunning for entrepreneurship with your saved capital. By then you should have more in your account.N700k seems like a lot of money but it is not. One chandoom and your back to square one.

/

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by MrMoney007: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Holyfield1:
With 700k?.....or are you talking about African countries
my brother, just cross border first
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by kasson(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Continue with your minimal job. If you can save that amount within the time. Gradually you will get enough money to diversify while still maintaining your present job since it's giving you constant income.

Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by MrOwonikoko: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Caustics:
shocked i have an excellent business plan that can fetch you 4 times your capital in 5 months. Give me 350k for it and use the remaining 350k to start the business. You wont regret it.
Omo, no go fraud am oo! na advice him ask oo!...owo epo person. undecided undecided
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
If you are in abuja..you can go into cat fish breeding or poultry farming...broilers to be precise...you will be glad you did
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by successincentiv(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
With such a money, I will suggest five businesses you can start

1. Mini-Importation

2. Drop Shipping

3. E-commerce

4. Media Business (Your own Newspaper)

5. Magazine Production

Read more at www.passionentrepreneurs.com/lucrative-business-ideas/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

United States, EU Report Nigeria To World Trade Organization. / USSD Codes Of All The Commercial Banks In Nigeria (Full List) / Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.