Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? (35651 Views)

Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by mwasiu(m): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
i have got a registered construction company which is still at the infant stage,earlier this years was fortunate to got registered with a multinational company who outsource construction/civil work within their factory premises to my company
this is a rare opportunity for you to partner with me as regard fiancing some of this mini project with high ROI,kindly contact:07063383501 for more information if you are interested
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
einsteine:

This isnt true. Trading is way more profitable than production. Those who buy and sell make better ROI than those who produce. Imagine spending tons of money on fuel and other associated expenses. That's why Vitol makes more profit than Shell and the average cocoa trader makes more money than the cocoa farmer.
so what do you suggest what do you suggest to a farmer?

I'm thinking something like.. having a maize farm.... like let's say an hectare... the esti.aged profit should be 800k.... then.... instead of selling it all to people for 800k... why not get some women who'll roast it by the road side across the city..... 800k profit can jump to 1.5milla. that's in the space of three months. .. ... ... ... something like this is wise?? uhn?
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Cashier7(m): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
you can invest in real estate and earn about 3k-15k daily depending on your investment.
http:///2xckACr
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by seyoops4u: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Johncuppa:

Hello, pls, are you really serious. Pls, PM me. I'm not telling you about any business, I will only direct you to a site. After checking it, you can then make your decision.
If I ask you for anything, I'm a thief, if the website is not useful, report my moniker for banning. Thanks!

Pls drop ur email address..
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by CentoC: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Holyfield1:
shocked

700k wey my Gees dey take pop bottles every friday

Must you tell us you earned the money legitimately

Who cares if you are an armed robber

This holier than thou attitude might prevent you from making success in any business you eventually decide to venture in

This guy is a veeeery big fool...who now possess d holier than thou attitude between u and this gentleman?... this man worked hard for his money and came here seeking for advice from reasonable people...and an ass like u sits back hating...who cares if ur worthless friends with no legitimate source of income spend $700m in a strip club...mugu...u better think next time before u punch those keys of ur defunct phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by generationz(f): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2017
Acidosis:
If you indeed saved N700,000 from January till July, then you do not need any other idea on this thread. Keep doing what you're doing and continue to save up! As soon as your savings hit N1,000,000, invest in TBills and continue to invest and reinvest until you discover a business you're passionate about. In any case, never stop your current biz until you find something MORE profitable.

It would be very f00lish of you to abandon your current biz for majority of the ideas I see on this thread.

Whats tbills
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 19, 2017
Well I wish to share one wit you BT wit some reason I will share it wit you on Whatsapp 08186243004, if e no favour cast me out. Truely you are very serious
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by enemyofprogress: 1:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Kidnapping business is now very lucrative especially now that Evans is on terminal leave. Buy two guns and get a small car to start the business
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:12am On Aug 19, 2017
PanickMode:
I have been struggling over the months doing menial jobs and...
Guy, talk true na MMM u do.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by TheAlchemist: 3:57am On Aug 19, 2017
bbbabes:
You have a great deal of funds. Divide the money into 3 and do 3 different kinds of businesses. If one fails, one picks up.

Thanks

This is quite a good advice.
Let me add that no matter the business you are doing try to do a little market research, gather some data, let your decision be driven by data not emotion. Never rush into business, patience should be the golden rule to avoid fatal mistake.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by einsteine(m): 6:25am On Aug 19, 2017
That would be a lot of roasting. I won't suggest maize as maize prices are volatile. In fact, there was a fall in prices of over 50% this year. How about cassava? And then u finish up by processing it to Garri.

NevetsIbot:
so what do you suggest what do you suggest to a farmer?

I'm thinking something like.. having a maize farm.... like let's say an hectare... the esti.aged profit should be 800k.... then.... instead of selling it all to people for 800k... why not get some women who'll roast it by the road side across the city..... 800k profit can jump to 1.5milla. that's in the space of three months. .. ... ... ... something like this is wise?? uhn?
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Johncuppa(m): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2017
seyoops4u:

Pls drop ur email address..
Follow the instruction. Send pm
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by 360command: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2017
WarHorse1:

http://hallmarknews.com/how-to-open-a-football-viewing-centre/
Item Price (N) Flat screen television 208,000 (at 104,000 per 1) Decoder (GOTV) 4,500 Generator Set 75,000 Standing fan 12,500 Electric power stabilizer 6,500 Extension sockets, bulbs, cables etc. 5000 Air freshener 500 Plastic chairs X 30 30,000 (at N1000 per 1) UPS 14,500 Speaker 28,000 Total 384,500
what about the centre itself.. structures

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2017
einsteine:
That would be a lot of roasting. I won't suggest maize as maize prices are volatile. In fact, there was a fall in prices of over 50% this year. How about cassava? And then u finish up by processing it to Garri.

yes cassava is good too. sells anywhere.

imagine of the maize was produced in the dry season when it's very scarce... it'll push up prices.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Acidosis(m): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2017
generationz:

Whats tbills
Treasury Bills
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Acidosis(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2017
PanickMode:
Tbills, what's it about?
Check Investment section on Nairaland.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Skanas(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2017
Chidonc:

I will like to chat you up, can u drop a contact or an email, will be grateful thou.
Zero8zero...
Let's Watsapp
Pls mention me once u copy,so I can delete it
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Chidonc(m): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2017
Skanas:

Let's Watsapp
Pls mention me once u copy,so I can delete it
thanks. have don that. delete it now, wull send u a whatsapp msg leta in d evening
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by irririchris(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2017
You can become a merchant on the 2 largest online stores in Nigeria... Jum... and Kon...
It even doesn't stop you from doing your menial job...
All you need is to register on the 2 sites
Upload the products you intend to sell and drop them off when there is an order.
You don't need to pay any fee, the sites (jum.. and Kon...) will deduct their commission (which you will add to the price of the product) after delivery is made.
Your money will double in less than 6 months.

Congrats for being able to save that amount in this time of...... shocked shocked

PanickMode:
I have been struggling over the months doing menial jobs and saving up the little I can because I took a decision to be self employed by the early phase of this year i.e being an entrepreneur although I have no experience whatsoever. My total savings sums up to about 700k and I need an advice on what will work for me with that amount without regrets..No advice is too little for a brother without experience.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by lonelydora: 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
TheRector:
Become a Sub dealer to International Brewery. Pm me for details

I'm interested. Please pm.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by lonelydora: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
TheRector:
Become a Sub dealer to International Brewery. Pm me for details

Please pm.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Mentaremix(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
You can earn 5% weekly Return on Your Investment and 20% Return of Investment monthly for 50 weeks by partnering with a 5 Carat Diamond mining, manufacturing and processing company

For example if you invest N500,000 you will earn N25,000 weekly and N100,000 monthly for 50 weeks

You can chat with me on WhatsApp:
+2348030424466 to get more information
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by benzion72(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
PanickMode:
I can survive with it but cant live on it, thanks though

My thinking is that if you switch job, you will be green and need to learn the rope anew.

I will suggest you move up in same job eg if you are labor to a bricklayer, move up to become a bricklayer
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Skanas(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chidonc:

thanks. have don that. delete it now, wull send u a whatsapp msg leta in d evening
No wahala...u quoted me, delete my number from the quote too
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by tundeks: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
If you want to make legit #60,000 in 24hours, contact/whatsapp me on 07067850621
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Futureberry: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
PanickMode:
I have been struggling over the months doing menial jobs and saving up the little I can because I took a decision to be self employed by the early phase of this year i.e being an entrepreneur although I have no experience whatsoever. My total savings sums up to about 700k and I need an advice on what will work for me with that amount without regrets..No advice is too little for a brother without experience.

Forex trading, as little as 200k you will make up to 1 million before the end of the year,you don't need to know how to trade,you can copy professional traders and the system will automatically place a trade for you and return your profit too,you can research on it yourself, copy trading, sites like tradeo dot com and cmtrading dot com..if you are interested you can pm me and I will give you links for where to get professional traders to copy,all you need is a valid means of identity and utility bill, but on one condition, you will borrow me NY own start up funds from your earnings after 2 months..pm if you are interested

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by generationz(f): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Acidosis:
Treasury Bills
Do you have investments there
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by olamariamjonez(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
You need to invest the money on the kind of business you have passion for. And also, you can study your area/vicinity for what is selling or can sell fast.
Before starting the business you choose, make sure you read books on it to gain more knowledge before starting, believe me this will help you so much.
Check my signature for more.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Limitless72(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fame333:
Same Advise, same stories .....but before u loose your small money in unprofitable business.

Save that money first before you venture into any business.

Infact go and read this ebook ENTREPREUER MILESTONE
Call or whatsapp this no 08034630280 to get the soft copy for just N1,500 and thanks me later.

If u don't know what to sell with N50k ...u can't know what u will do with N500k

....Nd whose is the author of this ebook
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Limitless72(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fame333:
Same Advise, same stories .....but before u loose your small money in unprofitable business.

Save that money first before you venture into any business.

Infact go and read this ebook ENTREPREUER MILESTONE
Call or whatsapp this no 08034630280 to get the soft copy for just N1,500 and thanks me later.

If u don't know what to sell with N50k ...u can't know what u will do with N500k

....Nd whose is the author of this book
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Cool83(m): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
Futureberry:

Forex trading, as little as 200k you will make up to 1 million before the end of the year,you don't need to know how to trade,you can copy professional traders and the system will automatically place a trade for you and return your profit too,you can research on it yourself, copy trading, sites like tradeo dot com and cmtrading dot com..if you are interested you can pm me and I will give you links for where to get professional traders to copy,all you need is a valid means of identity and utility bill, but on one condition, you will borrow me NY own start up funds from your earnings after 2 months..pm if you are interested
Add me on whatsapp 0 8 0 35866053

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz / USSD Codes Of All The Commercial Banks In Nigeria (Full List) / United States, EU Report Nigeria To World Trade Organization.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.