Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking (5594 Views)

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by stiffmeister(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2017
and I decided to upgrade my nutrition with indomie and chicken....

Good food is Good

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by RSVP: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2017
I'm speechless lipsrsealed
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
stiffmeister:

Good food is Good

smh..

What kind of food is that? Are u on a survival mode? shocked

7 Likes

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by SINZ: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Even... my.. Internet can't... focus...

......... Shaking embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by ojun50(m): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Am sure it was giving to u 3days ago so u decided to work on it 2day.

Enjoy reccession they

1 Like

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
na by force to chop chicken? ur matter tire Nigerians oooo

2 Likes

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by tosyne2much(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
I don't know why eating of chicken translates to being rich cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by malificent(f): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nawa o, you for kuku use boiled egg nau

2 Likes

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by milky3(f): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
I would have preferred Egg to this legethis chicken

4 Likes

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Dollarship(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
See chicken leg chai cheesy
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Must you eat chicken?

1 Like

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by PapaNnamdi: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
happy recession oo
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by dumininu01(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Smh
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by free2ryhme: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
stiffmeister:

Good food is Good

what sorcery is this grin
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Transcendwonder: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
My meals used to be like this yno
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
most poor people here, eat this for Christmas, no shocks

1 Like

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Purpletee(f): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by luminouz(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

smh..

What kind of food is that? Are u on a survival mode? shocked
Lmaooooo!!
Not just survival babe.....
Acute+chronic survival mode 1million
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!
Not just survival babe.....
Acute+chronic survival mode 1million

cheesy

Long time no hear!

Where the hell u been hiding? shocked It seems my Nigerian Green Card will never come to life cry

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by luminouz(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Long time no hear!

Where the hell u been hiding? shocked It seems my Nigerian Green Card will never come to life cry

Babe..don't be like DAT naaaaa
Its buhari o...... grin
Besides shouldn't u wait till Xmas period Less stressful DAT way...u even get to meet d Ukwu crew!!!

1 Like

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by odoguma(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Recruiting Now!

Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Basic Salary: 25K
On-Time target: 40 to 60K and above.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa

1 Like

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by player007(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
stiffmeister:

Good food is Good

Don't even know where to start from sef......Enjoy your meal jare.

1 Like

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
luminouz:

Babe..don't be like DAT naaaaa
Its buhari o...... grin
Besides shouldn't u wait till Xmas period Less stressful DAT way...u even get to meet d Ukwu crew!!!

December? shocked

Im going back to my country grin What about early next year?
Juz make sure the Nigerian Green Card is legit.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
undecided How has this noodles got the Internet shaking
Op, I don't know about you, but this is the least inviting noodles I've ever seen on the Internet.
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Amarabae(f): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
lol.
Excuse me, your signature is an insult to women.
Try and change it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by jashar(f): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
thunder fire poverty to hell ooo.... grin grin grin

chei...

my internet didn't shake, i shook...

(with laughter)
grin

1 Like

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by tosyne2much(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Amarabae:
lol. Excuse me, your signature is an insult to women. Try and change it. Thanks
I will change it cheesy
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nothing special jare sad
Only broke niggas like me will understand angry
We only eat chiken on Christmas day in my house

1 Like

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Requiem18(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Chai see what recession has done in your life...... How you get mind snap that thing come call am enjoyment?..... Sorry ooo
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Cool23(m): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sey hunger reach you like this
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Chukazu: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
cry uncircumcised chicken undecided
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by rosieluv(f): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
I won't call that chicken grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! / This My Small Body Eeh / Lady Bites Off Armed Robbers Kpekus (photos): Viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.