Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) (23092 Views)

Fayose Inspects 80% Completed Oja Oba Market, Ado Ekiti (photos + Video) / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) / Fayose Inspects Multiple Projects By 1:25am In Ikere(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by ShawnMcJoe: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
This is very nice
Good Project for my home state
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Blackfire:
Seriously I really want to laugh,everything in those pictures looks funny ...

First to comment... It has no meaning.
not only you
this is what this rogue would achieve in a four year term
Oga awon flatron
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by phrancys001(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Aside d dis particular single flyover and stomach infrastructure, pls kindly show me what other projects d governor has executed cos dis flyover started at d inception of fayose government still undone till now.
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by Davyyd1987(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fayose when that 18 years old girl stole about $5m you never say anything because it was a bad thing. Now you are doing projects to recover the stolen money. Lol I have being in Ekiti for about 5 years now
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by Afamed: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
munas:
I though his critics said he has no projects in Ekiti state
He has inspected that fly over more than 5times this year alone. Btw if you know Ekiti well, aside the uncomplicated fly over, and another uncompleted 5klm road at Ikere to Ado and another uncompleted Oja Oba market. Pls kindly tell us another project he has initiated and completed since he came to power over 3yrs now.
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
crazysaint:
shocked

Governor Fayose, the only afonja man i doff my cap for. Sir you earn my respect.
Yea.. Doff your head for a daft man. It takes another daft man to do that.
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by remirez07(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
naturalman:
This is nice....But how many cars da for ado EKITI...

How urbanised is Ado EKITI
have you seen your doctor?
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by slurity1: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
naturalman:
Fayose....this is what your mate is doing in Abakaliki....
which Abakaliki? where is the location of flyover in abakaliki?
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by Afamed: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
slurity1:
which Abakaliki? where is the location of flyover in abakaliki?
I am not from Abakaliki but Abakaliki has more of such fly over bridges initiated and completed. I do visit Abakaliki well.
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by slurity1: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=Afamed post=59601322]
I am not from Abakaliki but Abakaliki has more of such fly over bridges initiated and completed. I do visit Abakaliki well. [/quoted. I served in abakaliki and still don't remember seeing any flyover throughout my one year stay
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by awuf2008: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Blackfire:
Seriously I really want to laugh,everything in those pictures looks funny ...

First to comment... It has no meaning.
Tell us which one that look funny...... people like u don't see any good in other people.
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by awuf2008: 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
It seems bad Belle people plenty for here. Fayose is one of the best Governor till date.
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
na wa o, fayose has been inspecting dis flyover since like forever.
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
A Plea For Help

i sincerely plead with everyone in this forum to lend a helping hand to my case, as i am broken, confused and basically at the mercy of harsh realities
i am a final year student in a state polytechnic and a freelance computer engineer which has sustained me in school since year 2 as well as enabled me contribute my quota to my family.
since the recession began my little startup has faced little or no patronage(the case with everyone) and trust me being a fighter i forged on regarless of if i had cash or was cashless.

A couple of Bad Deals and an unfortunate work related accident has left me in debt to the tune of 89,000 and i am facing deadlines which have all left me shattered and confused. i am currently afraid of my creditors meanwhile my own debtors (3 in number have either absconded from town or blocked me from reaching them)
Two of my creditors have already threatened to block me from defending my Final project and writing my exams which i have seen happen to others before. i am totally fearful of having 5 years of struggle to see myself through school destroyed by this.

i plead with anyone with a listening ear to help me with whatever amount you can, nothing is to small or to big

i know lots of people take advantage of this kind of situation to prey on people's goodwill and profit irresponsibly but i am not of that stock ( i intend to dupe or scam no one), i have never gone as far as this before but with the weight on my shoulder,my fears and the realization that no one around wants to help me, i have no choice.

i dont care if i have money to feed or in my account, i have seen worse than that but i just want to clear up this debts and have peace of mind, focus on my final exams, look for innovative means of improving my little startup and contribute meaninfully to the society without anyone breathing down my back.

Please Help in anyway. Thank you FOR YOU AUDIENCE and Godbless you.

Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by Milestones: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
FAYOSE THIS PROJECT NO GET FINISHING DATE,. ABI NA DRAIN PIPE TO EKITI PEOPLE THIS PROJECT BE!!!!
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by Milestones: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by chukspd: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
pweetiedee:

I grew up there. Ekiti doesn't need that. There are other things to attend to.

Besides, it looks the way it looked the last time I was in Ado. -June

if you go back memory lane, you will see it doesn't take time before these things become a necessity. I see it more as a foresighted project. During his first tenure, he started the dualization of ado-ikere road, not long after it became a blessing to those in ado-ekiti. What did his predecessor do? Built a civic centre, a pavilion and a government house. Of what importance is it and what impact has it added to the state and its people? I am not supporting either of them but in my opinion, if all of us think far ahead of us and take appropriate measures now especially those in government I believe we would have a more developed and organized society.
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by legrande69: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
naturalman:
This is nice....But how many cars da for ado EKITI...

How urbanised is Ado EKITI

You be mumu
I get 4 cars for my compound... 2 for me .
So.......
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by kabillion(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
The only thing that wowed me in d pics is his height. D man tall
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by Tolexander: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
pweetiedee:

Ado won't need that in many more years to come.

Ordinary shop rite, we no get.

Salary he no pay.

that's not what is needed.

Not now, please.
lol!

You are not serious.

May I even ask you this question to know how to take the bull by the horns.

Where are you, Ado or Lagos?
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by Tex42(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
I just hate the sight of open drainages... Haba! In this contemporary age.
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by pweetiedee(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tolexander:
lol!
You are not serious.
May I even ask you this question to know how to take the bull by the horns.
Where are you, Ado or Lagos?
Msheew.
Take it by the horns anyway u like.
I'm sitting on ur head.
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by Tolexander: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
pweetiedee:

Msheew.

Take it by the horns anyway u like.

I'm sitting on ur head.
you said what?

Nigba ti kii se wipe won sepe fun e!
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by pweetiedee(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tolexander:
you said what?
WO n sepe fun mi na.
I wo ni elepe
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by pweetiedee(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tolexander:
you said what?
WO n sepe fun mi na.
Iwo ni elepe
olodo rabata
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by Tolexander: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
pweetiedee:

WO n sepe fun mi na.

I wo ni elepe
how old are you?
Babbling like a 6month old baby!
Re: Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) by ogbeniolola: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
I have a feeling this is Ambode's Jubilee flyover at Abule Egba.
Please let someone take a closer look.
naturalman:
Fayose....this is what your mate is doing in Abakaliki....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Woos Lawmakers With Smart Phones Gift / What Is “sub-saharan Africa” Exactly? / Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.