Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Opinion Poll On Why You Voted President Muhammadu Buhari, Gcfr - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opinion Poll On Why You Voted President Muhammadu Buhari, Gcfr (415 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll / Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari’s Independence Day Speech 2017 / BREAKING NEWS President Muhammadu Buhari Dies In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Poll On Why You Voted President Muhammadu Buhari, Gcfr by LordofNaija: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Can you please enlighten us on why you voted Buhari? I could tell you why I wanted GEJ;
1. His calm personality
2. Educational qualification
3. Age
4. Less power hungry.
5. No history of TYRANNY

I agree, he wasnt and isnt still the best leader there is/was but between Buhari and him, he is/was way better.
Please today enlighten me on why you voted him? Bc he was a tyrant? Power hungry? No educational value attached to him? Or simply bc of your hate for PDP? APC was coined from PDP- a lion never gives birth to a sheep.
Do you prefer the country the way it is now? 100 times worse than before? Never in the history of Nigeria have I heard of SUICIDE but now its the order of the day.
Hunger and starvation, corruption and likes has increased a million times.
Even during the ailing of my most honourable late president Umar Musa Yar'Adua, he wasnt absent for more than 100 days, or was he?
Now what we have is a president ruling from London as a "Living-lying-in-state-president" or should i say a monument in museum where his cohorts take turns to visit him or 'paying their last respect' and all you get to see are pictures - pictorial president.
Let me remind you that this action youve taken will linger for 8 years bc he will not step down in 2019,so what you face now will be multiplied...you dare not remove this tyrant bc there will be blood bath. Fair enough! Lalasticlala , Mynd44 a beginner make una show

(1) (Reply)

Love Dispute Problems Solution By Baba Ji 9950155702 / CHRISTIAN TRINITY: Is Jesus Christ Truly The Almighty God? / Olori Wuraola Speaks On Her Failed Marriage To The Ooni Of Ife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.