Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) (1891 Views)

Over Our Dead Bodies Will Anambra Election Hold – BSS Leader, Ezekwesiri / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by Afam4eva(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Only a few days ago, IPOB headed by Nnamdi Kanu launched what it termed "Biafran Secret Service (BSS)". I know know if the group is modelled after the FBI or CIA in america or is supposed to be a military wng of IPOB, whatever the case may be, i think it's a clownish idea devoid of common sense and this may just reinforce that view that Nnamdi Kanu is a joker. These are the kind of things you use to fool stark illiterates. When you attempt to do so with literate people even those who are members of IPOB, they begin to ask questions. I for one have never been IPOB or necessarily pro Biafra but i have been sorta sympathetic to their cause in addressing injustices of the Igbo nation. But i totally condemn this circus show.

However, despite the stupidy of the idea that is BSS, i think what is more silly is the comment of anti IPOB or anti Biafran voices whjose voices have been i the lines of "Ohh, this is how bokoharam started". The comment made by Nigerian comedian, Seyi encapsulates this school of thought and it just goes to show the level of illiteracy that pervades our society. It's even worse than a comedian who should be making people laugh can for a moment go on an angry ego trip to discuss issues that they're ignorant about.

For one, Kalu has still not broken any law in setting up what he terms a secret service. Until this people start wielding guns and terrorising people, only then can they be said to have broken a law. What if they're the IPOB wing of the Oduduwa peope's Congress (OPC) which is a local policing outfit? Or is it because they wear uniforms?

Untimately, i think people should learn to stick with issues that they fully understand instead of disgracing themselves and their families in a bid to make sense. Like i said, i think BSS is a joke and we should all laugh about it but should not warrant some people comparing it with groups such as Alqaueda and Boko haram.

God Bless Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by Flathead1: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ok
Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by mejai(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
nice one OP. Just relax and see how dey will understand dis thread.
Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by Bayajidda1: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin
Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by GMBuhari: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lol

So you said it feels like military wing for ipob

Some ediots will still come and claim ipob is a peaceful organization
Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by nrexzy: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bss loading....
Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by TheKingdom: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
Only a few days ago, IPOB headed by Nnamdi Kanu launched what it termed "Biafran Secret Service (BSS)". I know know if the group is modelled after the FBI or CIA in america or is supposed to be a military wng of IPOB, whatever the case may be, i think it's a clownish idea devoid of common sense and this may just reinforce that view that Nnamdi Kanu is a joker. These are the kind of things you use to fool stark illiterates. When you attempt to do so with literate people even those who are members of IPOB, they begin to ask questions. I for one have never been IPOB or necessarily pro Biafra but i have been sorta sympathetic to their cause in addressing injustices of the Igbo nation. But i totally condemn this circus show.

However, despite the stupidy of the idea that is BSS, i think what is more silly is the comment of anti IPOB or anti Biafran voices whjose voices have been i the lines of "Ohh, this is how bokoharam started". The comment made by Nigerian comedian, Seyi encapsulates this school of thought and it just goes to show the level of illiteracy that pervades our society. It's even worse than a comedian who should be making people laugh can for a moment go on an angry ego trip to discuss issues that they're ignorant about.

For one, Kalu has still not broken any law in setting up what he terms a secret service. Until this people start wielding guns and terrorising people, only then can they be said to have broken a law. What if they're the IPOB wing of the Oduduwa peope's Congress (OPC) which is a local policing outfit? Or is it because they wear uniforms?

Untimately, i think people should learn to stick with issues that they fully understand instead of disgracing themselves and their families in a bid to make sense. Like i said, i think BSS is a joke and we should all laugh about it but should not warrant some people comparing it with groups such as Alqaueda and Boko haram.

God Bless Nigeria

What is a joke about it? The only joke you should really be hearing about and I'm sure you've heard is a sitting President has relocated for over 70+ days abroad (in his colonial and current master's country) without anything happening, with sitting governors and senators using millions of naira to go to and fro weekly, and the 'Acting" President still just an errand boy.

In fact it's not a joke, but a reality. That really is the main problem that you guys just don't want to be serious about, but are worried about people who are trying to resist dancing to the tune of the Nigger Area.

Can you guys that are not members of IPOB like you channel your energy in the latest shame of Buhari and the total government of the Nigger Area?

DAYUM

13 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
BSS is no joke. This group is the nucleus of the IPOB terrorist group that will confront the state in the near future when IPOB decide to resort to terror. Its either the government rises up to the challenge and crushing them, or the army is going to have another boko haram like insurgency on its hands.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Let us go for greatness
Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by markfemi1: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
midol:
As a yoruba muslim, I daresay more conquered yoruba buttocks for our fulani muslim lords. Insha Allah! Gambarudeen seriki!
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by attackgat: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Seyi Law is an incredible idiot for what he said.

Boko Haram just slaughtared 42 farmers few days ago, they didnt say anything

Cultists beheaded someone in Elele yesterday, they didnt say anything

Two IPOB supporters gunned down in Ekwulobia few days ago, not a word

Herdsmen on rampage in Benue, not a word.

But Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB that have never touched anyone just merely salute each other and all hell breaks loose.

Idiots like Seyi Law start screaming 'arrest him', 'he is about to start war'

The stupidity of some people is amazing.

9 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by Tkester: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Adam4eva, when has your opinion counted in the overall scheme of things. I just don't know why people like feeling important. Well, I'm glad you said it is your opinion wish you're entitled to.

BSS is here to stay!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by ANOWEDGREAT: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
Afam4eva:

God Bless Nigeria

Bss is born out of security lapses in the se it's a welcomed development afterall the north have Sharia police there is no way it's going to end up like brainwashed bokoharam members because the igbo culture can't tolerate such on its land.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by dudebuck: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
that BSS Idea is actually a good one
Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by owobokiri(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Afam4eva:

However, despite the stupidy of the idea that is BSS, i think what is more silly is the comment of anti IPOB or anti Biafran voices whjose voices have been i the lines of "Ohh, this is how bokoharam started
". The comment made by Nigerian comedian, Seyi encapsulates this school of thought and it just goes to show the level of illiteracy that pervades our society. It's even worse than a comedian who should be making people laugh can for a moment go on an angry ego trip to discuss issues that they're ignorant about.

God Bless Nigeria

Arrant nonsense... All this "i don't suppourt IPOB but.." gang should just dry up. None of you has been able to come out with anything inventive in terms of putting to an end to the predicament of the igbo in Nigeria. All you do is to sit in the squalid comfort of your dingy homes to throttle out all kinds of criticism against a man who dared to confront evil. That to me is a sign of intellectual laziness and cowardice. What is wrong with BSS?? What about if it is a tactic unleashed to to galvanize the massive quantity of the poor and "illiterate" within the igbo as you painted it? IS this group so inconsequential in your own ratings? Why the desperation to paint the agitation as something spurned entirely by an opportunist? As if it is a quest that can only appeal to the intellectually starved?? Those of you that tend to act like this sort of agitation is somehow beneath you have not gone a step further to improve on what is on ground. Rather, you all have turned into some boring armchair critics finding faults at every turn. Honestly,at this point, this kind of contributions are of no help to the quest to free the igbo man the from the evil bondage called Nigeria..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
[s]Only a few days ago, IPOB headed by Nnamdi Kanu launched what it termed "Biafran Secret Service (BSS)". I know know if the group is modelled after the FBI or CIA in america or is supposed to be a military wng of IPOB, whatever the case may be, i think it's a clownish idea devoid of common sense and this may just reinforce that view that Nnamdi Kanu is a joker. These are the kind of things you use to fool stark illiterates. When you attempt to do so with literate people even those who are members of IPOB, they begin to ask questions. I for one have never been IPOB or necessarily pro Biafra but i have been sorta sympathetic to their cause in addressing injustices of the Igbo nation. But i totally condemn this circus show.

God Bless Nigeria[/s]

Afonja...will leave their business and pressing issues in Yorubaland...baddoo, ritual killings, fraudsers, kidnapping, women hunting for vaginaa, and be obsessing themselves out of envy over what is happening in Biafraaland. It's like a man leaving his wife and children, and go to another man's wife and children, Lol...Afonjas. Something is wrong with these people. Are you people ok?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
owobokiri:

Arrant nonsense... All this "i don't suppourt IPOB but.." gang should just dry up. None of you has been able to come out with anything inventive in terms of putting to an end to the predicament of the igbo in Nigeria. All you do is to sit in the squalid comfort of your dingy homes to throttle out all kinds of criticism against a man who dared to confront evil. That to me is a sign of intellectual laziness and cowardice. What is wrong with BSS?? What about if it is a tactic unleashed to to galvanize the massive quantity of the poor and "illiterate" within the igbo as you painted it? IS this group so inconsequential in your own ratings? Why the desperation to paint the agitation as something spurned entirely by an opportunist? As if it is a quest that can only appeal to the intellectually starved?? Those of you that tend to act like this sort of agitation is somehow beneath you have not gone a step further to improve on what is on ground. Rather, you all have turned into some boring armchair critics finding faults at every turn. Honestly,at this point, this kind of contributions are of no help to the quest to free the igbo man the from the evil bondage called Nigeria..

My brother, stop wasting your time on these envious afonjas...They like what IPOB is doing deep in their hearts but because them Oduo Republic cannot do it, so they result to envy; which is: since I cannot do it like you, I'll make sure I destroy you so that none of us can do it. This is what Afonjas have been doing! It's in their nature...that's how they were raised!

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by IJOBA2: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
markfemi1:

cheesy
WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT YOUR FELLOW YORUBA MUSLIM

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by Afam4eva(m): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
owobokiri:

Like i keep saying, i really have no problem with the agitations but some of the methods are what i don't entirely agree with. I understand that no movement is perfect but there has to be some semblance of sanity in a group. I dare say that there's something about we Igbos that makes it hard for us to galvanise the different schools of thought into a single movement. We're too forceful and anybody that does not agree with us is termed an Afonja. Just read the last two people that quoted me. Despite the fact that i've been on this forum for almost two decades, someone still has the effrontery to call me Afonja. If that's not stupidity, what is it? This is a the modus operando of a lot of pro Biafran people that makes it very difficult for more objective minds to support their cause. The day the likes of Soludo, Anyaoku, Utomi, Obi etc join the Biafran movement, i won't have any reason to go against it. Despite Nnamdi kanu's incessant ego tripping, i keep defending him because i feel the cause is not entirely bad but some of you are just not helping matters.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by kn23h(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
IJOBA2:
KN23H YOU SEE WHY I ALWAYS ATTACK YORUBA MUSLIMS ON NAIRALAND

I already know you're a religious fanatic, always attaching religion to a person's perspective. Boko harams do the same thing you Ibos do. Not surprised.

And when did Afam4eva become Yoruba? You're a stark illiterate, aren't you?

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Afam4eva, I laugh at your ignorance. Many of you have been wondering how Nnamdi Kanu gets followership right?

You think Nnamdi Kanu is stuppid not to know that "The charade" he just organized is a show of shame?

You think he is not aware of what he is doing?

Many people who are watching what is going on are already pitying him and signing up. Many of our youths go on social media and see comments from enemies like "The Nigerian army will kill these hungry looking fools" "Bowleg Idiiots" Hungry BSS".

Thats the blowback Nnamdi Kanu needs!

There are things I can't tell you here. You cannot see me call you Afonja because I have been on this forum for over 10 years and I know your pedigree. I know what you stand for.

That aside Afam4eva, lets assume that this Biafra thingy works. Who do you expect that will maintain law and order in the eventuality of a New Biafra? You think Nnamdi Kanu will seek the services of the currently most corrupt police force on earth to safeguard Biafra? Orientation matters a lot. There are things you don't understand. Just continue to support in the "subtle" way you have been doing. There are prices you pay for freedom.

By the way, ignore Natural Occuring Imbec.iles like Seyi Law. He is a complete imb.ecile of a comedian and he is aware.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by TheKingdom: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

My brother, stop wasting your time on these envious afonjas...They like what IPOB is doing deep in their heart but because them Oduo Republic cannot do it, so they result to envy; which is: since I cannot do it like you, I'll make sure I destroy so that none of us can do it. This is what Afonjas have been do it! It's in their nature...that's how they were raised!

GBAM GBAM GBAM!!!
Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by kn23h(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
IJOBA2:
I NEVER CALLED AFAM A YORUBA MUSLIM.. TELL YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS TO STAY OFF THIS FVCKING THREAD angry

You're obviously senile and you need someone to continue this conversation with you. Find another tout of your low caliber.

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by owobokiri(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Afam4eva:

Like i keep saying, i really have no problem with the agitations but some of the methods are what i don't entirely agree with. I understand that no movement is perfect but there has to be some semblance of sanity in a group. I dare say that there's something about we Igbos that makes it hard for us to galvanise the different schools of thought into a single movement. We're too forceful and anybody that does not agree with us is termed an Afonja. Just read the last two people that quoted me. Despite the fact that i've been on this forum for almost two decades, someone still has the effrontery to call me Afonja. If that's not stupidity, what is it? This is a the modus operando of a lot of pro Biafran people that makes it very difficult for more objective minds to support their cause. The day the likes of Soludo, Anyaoku, Utomi, Obi etc join the Biafran movement, i won't have any reason to go against it. Despite Nnamdi kanu's incessant ego tripping, i keep defending him because i feel the cause is not entirely bad but some of you are just not helping matters.

Every single revolution in history has been populated in the main by the same poor and illiterate people you derided here.. Their so called abrasive characters only add the needed force necessary to garner the attention of the men in power since power concedes nothing without force... Every move made to get them massively involved is therefor essential,,... Thats why propaganda is an essential aspect of political change..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
owobokiri:

Every single revolution in history has been populated in the main by the same poor and illiterate people you derided here.. Their so called abrasive characters only add the needed force necessary to garner the attention of the men in power since power concedes nothing without force... Every move made to get them massively involved is therefor essential,,... Thats why propaganda is an essential aspect of political change..

Some people can never understand.
Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by okasebe(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Afonja...will leave their business and pressing issues in Yorubaland...baddoo, ritual killings, fraudsers, kidnapping, women hunting for vaginaa, and be obsessing themselves out of envy over what is happening in Biafraaland. It's like a man leaving his wife and children, and go to another man's wife and children, Lol...Afonjas. Something is wrong with these people. Are you people ok?

Lmao
Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by Newmanluckyman(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Afam4eva:

...as per the bolded, does it mean that you don't have a mind of your own? Waiting for others to approve before you can stand on the path of justice is a cowardice act.

The peaceful agitators have not broken any known law known to humanity.They have a rights to peaceful assembly, association,to form civil groups (as you fondly called BSS).These are international laws of which your country is a signatory to.Think about how you can save,support ,bring ideas that can better the fortunes of your homeland in terms of justice, equity, infrastructure devt, social welfare etc than trying to ridicule the efforts of those who seeks to draw the attention of govt and international community to addressing the same challenges you rightly agreed that igbos have been subjected to in the past 5 decades.I know you meant well but there is always a moment to pulse and think before washing ones linens in the public especially on areas you personally don't agree.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apologize to Kachikwu or Face Massive Attacks on Pipelines - AB Avengers Warns / Top Politician Set To Dump PDP For APC / Lawmaker Returns 4 Million Given To Her To Impeach Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.