Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

The Abomination Of Desolation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Abomination Of Desolation (1464 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Women Who Wear Men’s Clothes Are An Abomination Unto God / The Abomination Of Desolation / What Is The Abomination That Causes Desolation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Today, we will continue in our series of studies leading to the coming of our blessed God and Saviour Jesus Christ, the Son of the Most High God.

Today, we will know what is 'The Abomination of Desolation'
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
a·bom·i·na·tion
əˌbäməˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: abomination; plural noun: abominations

a thing that causes disgust or hatred.
"this bill is an abomination to all mankind"
synonyms: atrocity, disgrace, horror, obscenity, outrage, evil, crime, monstrosity, anathema, bane
"in both wars, internment was an abomination"
a feeling of hatred.
"their abomination of indulgence"
synonyms: detestation, loathing, hatred, aversion, antipathy, revulsion, repugnance, abhorrence, odium, execration, disgust, horror, hostility
"she looked upon his kitschy decor with abomination"
antonyms: liking, love

Origin
Middle English: from Latin abominatio(n-), from the verb abominari (see abominate).
Translate abomination to
Use over time for: abomination
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
des·o·la·tion
ˌdesəˈlāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: desolation

a state of complete emptiness or destruction.
"the stony desolation of the desert"
synonyms: bleakness, starkness, barrenness, sterility; More
wildness;
isolation, loneliness, remoteness
"the desolation of the Gobi Desert"
anguished misery or loneliness.
"in choked desolation, she watched him leave"
synonyms: misery, sadness, unhappiness, despondency, sorrow, depression, grief, woe; More
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Abomination of Desolation

The Repugnant Anathema that leads to Anguished Misery
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Leviticus 26:27-28
27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

God warned the Israelites that if they disobeyed Him by walking contrary to the beautiful laws that He had given to them, if they ever corrupted their ways and gave way to depravity, He was going to cause their enemies to overthrow them, scatter them, and also cause their land, their eternal inheritance from Him to be desolate. He warned that He would disperse them from the land and cause their enemies to occupy the land that He had given to them.

Leviticus 26:32-33
32 And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.
33 And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
The abomination which causes desolation happens when the heathen whom the LORD has commanded that they should never enter the temple entered it. The significance of this entry is that Israel is overpowered and conquered. This is the conquest that leads to dispersal

Jeremiah 22:5
5 But if ye will not hear these words, I swear by myself, saith the Lord, that this house shall become a desolation.

Lamentations 1:10
The adversary hath spread out his hand upon all her pleasant things: for she hath seen that the heathen entered into her sanctuary, whom thou didst command that they should not enter into thy congregation.

God was warning Israel in Jeremiah 22:5 that if Israel continued in her wickedness He would make their land desolate. Israel did not receive the admonition from the LORD. Israel refused to change her ways, and because of this God allowed her to be defeated by Babylon, this was the first Desolation, when the heathen entered the temple.
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jeremiah 25:9
Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the Lord, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.

Lamentations 3:47
Fear and a snare is come upon us, desolation and destruction.

Daniel 9:2
In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

The destruction of the House of God, or the Temple, or Jerusalem by the Babylonians was the first abomination (entry of the heathen into Jerusalem) that caused (first) desolation.

Babylon automatically became the ruling nation of the world at the defeat of the Jews, the owners of temple of God, and the custodians of His Oracle. Nebuchadnezzar defeated the oracle of God.

Romans 3:2
: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Four points to take note of at this juncture

1. There was no physical standing structure called the TEMPLE OF GOD. JERUSALEM, THE CITY OF JERUSALEM, THE SEAT OF THE GREAT KING DAVID IS THE TEMPLE OF GOD. https://www.nairaland.com/3109089/there-no-physical-temple-jerusalem

2. The nation that defeats the Ideology/Oracle of God automatically assumes world leadership 2 Chronicles 36:19
a. Babylon the Head of Gold
b. Rome

3. Any nation/ideology that defeats the ruling nation/ideology assumes world leadership, and this can be seen in the progression of leadership from Babylon (King Nebuchadnezzar), to Medio-Persia (Darius the Mede, and Great King Cyrus), to Greece (Alexander the Great), to Rome which rules to this present day (Iron). Daniel 2

4. Western civilization/Rome/Iron versus Islam (Clay) in perpetual combat for the control of the souls of men. Only Christ can end this battle. The Conquering Conqueror that will vanquish and crush all other ideologies Daniel 2:34
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
The abomination which causes desolation

The second abomination which caused desolation happened in 70AD when Roman forces sacked Jerusalem and forced the Jews to disperse into the wilderness of Africa.

Jesus told his disciples that soon after his death, when they see Roman forces standing in the holy place (encircling Jerusalem) where they should never be, they should flee to the mountains. Jesus referenced the sign that was given by Prophet Daniel.

Mark 13:14
But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jesus told his disciples that whenever they saw the abomination of desolation standing in the holy place, WHERE IT OUGHT NOT, they should flee to the mountains.

The abomination which causes desolation was the feet of the Roman soldiers on sacred ground, which meant the defeat of the ancient Israelites. This was accomplished in 70AD.

This conquest meant the beginning of the tribulation of the Jews, and it has continued till date in the unrelenting hatred, violent and supremacist attitudes of the conquerors of the temple. They carry on and act as though they could do anything by themselves utterly disdaining the fact that it is God that gave the temple, his people, and the world into their hands.

Daniel 4:17
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Not forever though, only for a brief fleeting moment, which has now effectively ended.

Jeremiah 12:7
I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.

Lamentations 2:11-13
11 They ravished the women in Zion, and the maids in the cities of Judah.
12 Princes are hanged up by their hand: the faces of elders were not honoured.
13 They took the young men to grind, and the children fell under the wood.
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
The real Jews of the Bible are Black people, they are the people nowadays referred to as the Negroes, and everything they have passed through is the tribulation. The tribulations will only end when Jesus Christ returns. The re-gathering of the Jews who are till this day scattered around the world will only be done by Jesus Christ.

All purported return before the coming of Jesus Christ by the Israelis (as different from the Israelites), who are fake Jews, is pure lies.

Lamentations 5:10
10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

THEIR VISAGE IS BLACKER THAN A COAL!!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ezekiel 37:21-25
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 12:26am On Aug 20, 2017
MrPresident1:
Ezekiel 37:21-25
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Who has read and digested this most beautiful prophecy?
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2018
Repugnant Anathema reigning in Jerusalem
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2020
The abomination which causes desolation is the feet of Roman soldiers on the sacred soil of Jerusalem.

Today, this abomination is the American Embassy in Jerusalem.

America is the new Rome.

Donald Trump gave the sacred land of God to the Israelis, he gave Jerusalem to the synagogue of satan. Then he placed the abomination which causes desolation in the holy place.

He seats in the temple of God showing himself as God
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 3:25am On May 27, 2020
The American embassy in Jerusalem is the abomination which causes desolation, closely mirroring the time circa 70AD when Roman troops entered Jerusalem and sacked the temple of God
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
grin
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Four points to take note of at this juncture
1. There was no physical standing structure called the TEMPLE OF GOD. JERUSALEM, THE CITY OF JERUSALEM, THE SEAT OF THE GREAT KING DAVID IS THE TEMPLE OF GOD. https://www.nairaland.com/3109089/there-no-physical-temple-jerusalem
You mean ignoring the actual Temple of God which was first built by King Solomon in Jerusalem? undecided
2. The nation that defeats the Ideology/Oracle of God automatically assumes world leadership 2 Chronicles 36:19
a. Babylon the Head of Gold
b. Rome
3. Any nation/ideology that defeats the ruling nation/ideology assumes world leadership, and this can be seen in the progression of leadership from Babylon (King Nebuchadnezzar), to Medio-Persia (Darius the Mede, and Great King Cyrus), to Greece (Alexander the Great), to Rome which rules to this present day (Iron). Daniel 2
Defeats the ideology/Oracle of God? Assumes world leadership? Babylonians never ruled the world. undecided
Even the Greeks and the romans didn't rule the world, even with the vastness of each empire at the pinnacle of their reign.
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 1:38am On Sep 09, 2020
Flee for your life, His wrath is coming

Matthew 24:14-16
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2020
Daniel 4:37
Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 12:42am On Feb 20, 2021
The abomination that leads to desolation is the feet of foreign soldiers in Jerusalem.

The first abomination of desolation led to the destruction of Jerusalem by Babylonian forces
The second abomination of desolation led to the sacking of Jerusalem by the Romans

The third abomination of desolation is the building of the fake third temple in Jerusalem by America under ex president Donald Trump.

The naming of Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish people is the raising of the third abomination of desolation, and the setting up of the American embassy in Jerusalem, where people come to pray to god America, is America sitting in the temple of God showing herself as God
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Amos 4:13
For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The LORD, The God of hosts, is his name.
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mark 13:14
But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Luke 21:20
And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

These verses are showing you what the abomination that leads to desolation really is. It is the feet of enemy soldiers in the place where they are not supposed to be. Daniel gave us insights into the abomination by telling us that ''arms stand on his part'' meaning that God has given him the power of arms and he is well armed. In addition, he will set a sanctuary in the temple which is the culmination of the abomination.

The building and establishment of a Babylonian fort in Jerusalem is the abomination that led to the first desolation

Daniel 11:31
And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Daniel 12:11
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Now, Jesus warned his disciples that when they begin to see a re-enactment of the abomination that leads to desolation, the massing of Roman soldiers in Jerusalem, and the building of a Roman fort in Jerusalem, his disciples must flee away from Jerusalem. After the Romans built their fort, Jerusalem was destroyed in 70AD by the Romans

Actually, when President Donald Trump visited Wailing Wall in Jerusalem in 2017, supposedly the outermost wall of the temple of Solomon -which is very untrue, a big fat lie infact, that wall is actually the ruins of a Roman fortress, that symbolic visit was the rearing up of the Abomination that leads to desolation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4530634/Trump-visits-Jerusalem-s-Western-Wall-pray.html

They symbolism of that visit was the formal acknowledgement/reopening of the abomination that will lead to the third desolation, but this time around, not the desolation of the Israel of God, but the Synagogue of satan
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
Romans 1:22
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

They PROUDLY placed their embassy in the holy place and people come to pray there

US Senate okays keeping embassy in Jerusalem permanently, in vote of 97 to 3

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-senate-okays-keeping-embassy-in-jerusalem-permanently-97-to-3/

The US Senate voted overwhelmingly Thursday to keep the United States Embassy in Jerusalem, with only three senators voting against establishing funding to maintain the diplomatic mission.

In a move welcomed by Israel and bitterly opposed by the Palestinians, the Trump administration recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital in late 2017 and moved its embassy from Tel Aviv to the holy city in 2018. It was one of a string of diplomatic gifts delivered by former US president Donald Trump to Israel.

President Joe Biden is expected to take a more balanced approach toward Israel and the Palestinians, but he has said he does not plan on moving the embassy back to Tel Aviv.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Embassy move is permanent. Prophecy is sealed.
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
When Don the con Donald Trump the ex king of America became the first sitting American president to visit the so-called western abi wailing wall in Jerusalem, that was the setting up of the Abomination that leads to desolation in the holy place

Then this same don the con Donald Trump ex king of America built the fake 3rd temple and put the synagogue of satan inside it

Then he put the American embassy, which is a shrine where people go to pray, inside the fake 3rd temple that he had built.

Ezra 1:2
Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The LORD God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.

Like Cyrus like don the con, the difference between both men is that Cyrus proclaimed the real temple of God for the real Jews, don the con proclaimed the temple for the people the Bible calls the synagogue of satan

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGyRwPCkP0Y
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 9:14am On Mar 09, 2021
MrPresident1:
I urge all the children of heaven to be careful and watchful. Do not be distracted by the antics of children of satan, who are on lockdown, when their time comes, they will have their place with their father.

We have been warned that there will be signs in the heavens

Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Before your very eyes, prophecy is unraveling, do not allow the children of the devil to steal your salvation, hold firmly onto God. If they are on our side they will not insult us, they will seek to understand us. They are tares among wheat grin. Are there signs in the sun in the moon and in the stars?, is there distress among the nations of the earth? Is there raging perplexity in the land? Are the seas and waves (of men) roaring?

Be watchful and careful. But of course we have the last laugh, the sheep hears the master's voice

John 10:27-28
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2021
MrPresident1:
Isaiah 5:19-21

19 That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
This passage presents a very good perspective on the Abomination that leads to desolation. This passage is not talking about the end of the tribulations, it is actually talking about the commencement of the tribulations.

Jesus warned his disciples that when they see armies surrounding Jerusalem, they should flee from the city, and those outside it should not come inside it. The presence of the armies of gentles where they are not supposed to be was the sign to the disciples to flee Jerusalem. The desolation finally occurred in 70AD when the Roman army brutally sacked Jerusalem, killed a lot of Jews, enslaved many, deported many to Rome to serve as gladiators, and many fled into the interiors of Africa

Luke 21:20-24
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Since 70AD Jerusalem has been trodden by gentiles and this will continue until the time of the gentiles is fulfilled. The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, they are gentiles and Bible describes them as the worst of the heathen Ezekiel 7:24, the synagogue of Satan Revelation 2:9, Revelation 3:9. The high points of of the occupation of Jerusalem are when Donald Trump, the king of America who was dethroned by the corona virus, reared the abomination that leads to desolation by being the first American president to visit the Wailing/Western wall. The Western wall is not the holiest sight in Jerusalem, it is the ruins of a Roman fortress, and Trump visiting it was symbolically the acknowledgment of enemies soldiers or Romans on the soils of Jerusalem

One major high point of the desolation of Jerusalem is when America recognised Jerusalem as the capital of the Israelis. This is the great abomination of setting up the synagogue of Satan in the holy place

Another major high point of the desolation of Jerusalem is when The United States of America placed her embassy inside the temple of God. This action was America sitting in the holy place/Temple showing herself as God Almighty. The United States of America is the Lucifer of the world, by putting her embassy in Jerusalem and passing herself as God Almighty, America fulfilled the Prophecy of Isaiah below

Isaiah 14:12-16
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Upon doing this, sitting in the holy place, war broke out in heaven, what the Bible describes the sign of the son of man in heaven, Michael the Archangel defeated Satan, the son of perdition, and cast her from heaven to the dunghill. The symbol of this was the dethronement of Donald Trump as king of America

Revelation 12:-9
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Since the Bible describes this one who fulfills this prophecy as a man, many think that there is one great man that will arise in future as the anti-Christ, this is wrong. The fact is that when 2 billion or more people are united in a singular purpose, that 2 billion people can be described as one person, hence the depiction of a country as a man

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

By putting his embassy in the place that God has chosen to put his name forever, Jerusalem, America did like Manasseh, put an abomination in the house of God, the culmination of IDOLATRY, exalting himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped.

2 Kings 21:7 And he set a graven image of the grove that he had made in the house, of which the LORD said to David, and to Solomon his son, In this house, and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all tribes of Israel, will I put my name for ever:

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/netanyahu-to-attend-event-marking-anniversary-of-us-embassy-move-to-jerusalem-589616
By moving its embassy to Jerusalem, the US did something that “hasn’t been done for a really long time: we have created a new shrine in the ancient city of Jerusalem, and we’re extremely proud of it,” Ambassador to Israel David Friedman said on Tuesday.

America extremely proudly put itself as a shrine inside the temple of God

That is putting your finger in God's eye and daring him to do his worst.
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
MrPresident1:
This passage presents a very good perspective on the Abomination that leads to desolation. This passage is not talking about the end of the tribulations, it is actually talking about the commencement of the tribulations.

Jesus warned his disciples that when they see armies surrounding Jerusalem, they should flee from the city, and those outside it should not come inside it. The presence of the armies of gentles where they are not supposed to be was the sign to the disciples to flee Jerusalem. The desolation finally occurred in 70AD when the Roman army brutally sacked Jerusalem, killed a lot of Jews, enslaved many, deported many to Rome to serve as gladiators, and many fled into the interiors of Africa

Luke 21:20-24
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Since 70AD Jerusalem has been trodden by gentiles and this will continue until the time of the gentiles is fulfilled. The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, they are gentiles and Bible describes them as the worst of the heathen Ezekiel 7:24, the synagogue of Satan Revelation 2:9, Revelation 3:9. The high points of of the occupation of Jerusalem are when Donald Trump, the king of America who was dethroned by the corona virus, reared the abomination that leads to desolation by being the first American president to visit the Wailing/Western wall. The Western wall is not the holiest sight in Jerusalem, it is the ruins of a Roman fortress, and Trump visiting it was symbolically the acknowledgment of enemies soldiers or Romans on the soils of Jerusalem

One major high point of the desolation of Jerusalem is when America recognised Jerusalem as the capital of the Israelis. This is the great abomination of setting up the synagogue of Satan in the holy place

Another major high point of the desolation of Jerusalem is when The United States of America placed her embassy inside the temple of God. This action was America sitting in the holy place/Temple showing herself as God Almighty. The United States of America is the Lucifer of the world, by putting her embassy in Jerusalem and passing herself as God Almighty, America fulfilled the Prophecy of Isaiah below

Isaiah 14:12-16
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Upon doing this, sitting in the holy place, war broke out in heaven, what the Bible describes the sign of the son of man in heaven, Michael the Archangel defeated Satan, the son of perdition, and cast her from heaven to the dunghill. The symbol of this was the dethronement of Donald Trump as king of America

Revelation 12:-9
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Since the Bible describes this one who fulfills this prophecy as a man, many think that there is one great man that will arise in future as the anti-Christ, this is wrong. The fact is that when 2 billion or more people are united in a singular purpose, that 2 billion people can be described as one person, hence the depiction of a country as a man

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

By putting his embassy in the place that God has chosen to put his name forever, Jerusalem, America did like Manasseh, put an abomination in the house of God, the culmination of IDOLATRY, exalting himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped.

2 Kings 21:7 And he set a graven image of the grove that he had made in the house, of which the LORD said to David, and to Solomon his son, In this house, and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all tribes of Israel, will I put my name for ever:

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/netanyahu-to-attend-event-marking-anniversary-of-us-embassy-move-to-jerusalem-589616
By moving its embassy to Jerusalem, the US did something that “hasn’t been done for a really long time: we have created a new shrine in the ancient city of Jerusalem, and we’re extremely proud of it,” Ambassador to Israel David Friedman said on Tuesday.

America extremely proudly put itself as a shrine inside the temple of God

That is putting your finger in God's eye and daring him to do his worst.

1 Corinthians 15:58
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Matthew 24:45
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

Gorge yourself on fresh hot meat
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
1 Corinthians 16:13
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Psalms 59:5
Thou therefore, O LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not merciful to any wicked transgressors. Selah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marine World... / Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream / Why Did Jesus Have 12 Men As His Disciples,but No Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.