Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Checkout This Curvy Photo Of Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph That Has Got Fans - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout This Curvy Photo Of Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph That Has Got Fans (2681 Views)

Biography Of Nollywood Actress Ihuoma Linda Ejiofor's Fiancee Ibrahim Suleiman / Biography Of Pretty Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie / Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Curvy Photo Of Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph That Has Got Fans by Naijaval(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph is definitely one of the well-endowed Actresses in game today.

Fully armed with huge front, killer curves and a dangerous backside, she decided to destroy her Instagram fans with the picture below which has prevented them from keeping shut.

She posted the picture alongside the quote see below:
http://www.naijaval.com/2017/08/18/checkout-this-curvy-photo-of-nollywood-actress-anita-joseph-that-has-got-fans-talking/

Re: Checkout This Curvy Photo Of Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph That Has Got Fans by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
undecidedso
Re: Checkout This Curvy Photo Of Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph That Has Got Fans by stGabrielo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu Coman chi chomtin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Curvy Photo Of Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph That Has Got Fans by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
yes dis is it cheesy
dis is wat i like
correct back to die for cheesy
luminouz
Lordcrisom
Femieddy
how una reason dis back na cheesy
dammm wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Curvy Photo Of Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph That Has Got Fans by FemiEddy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:
yes dis is it cheesy
dis is wat i like
luminouz
Lordcrisom
Femieddy
dammm wink
Fantabulous!!! Just look at that circumference grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Curvy Photo Of Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph That Has Got Fans by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
stGabrielo:
lefulefu Coman chi chomtin grin
i give dat back grin grin grin grin grin...

Re: Checkout This Curvy Photo Of Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph That Has Got Fans by luminouz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:
yes dis is it cheesy
dis is wat i like
luminouz
Lordcrisom
Femieddy
dammm wink
Not bad though... Almost made me forget about my landlady's daughter's ASS.....almost!!! grin
Re: Checkout This Curvy Photo Of Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph That Has Got Fans by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
FemiEddy:

Fantabulous!!! Just look at that circumference grin
d circumfrence na dieee

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Curvy Photo Of Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph That Has Got Fans by Martin0(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:
yes dis is it cheesy dis is wat i like correct back to die for cheesy luminouz Lordcrisom Femieddy how una reason dis back na cheesy dammm wink
Na fat full that place u know, Stretch marks...
Re: Checkout This Curvy Photo Of Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph That Has Got Fans by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Na fat full that place u know,
Stretch marks...
u don see her bare ukwu b4?
anyway its natural for ladies to get streatch marks as long as e no be like zebra crossing cheesy iyam ok.
Re: Checkout This Curvy Photo Of Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph That Has Got Fans by Martin0(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:

u don see her bare ukwu b4?
anyway its natural for ladies to get streatch marks as long as e no be like zebra crossing cheesy iyam ok.

Hahahahgringrin
Na normal for ladies with such ukwu to get marks nowgrin abi u nor know againgrin

Na only silicon booty nai nor dey get marks coz it man-made grin

Eh eh how far for that ur ministry oogrin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Battles To Save Her Marriage..... / Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? / Get More Posts Or Die Trying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.