Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Post Ume Scrapping: Are Government Joking With Our Future - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Ume Scrapping: Are Government Joking With Our Future (763 Views)

Unizik whatsapp Group 2018/2019 post ume Date and Admission - Nnamdi Azikiwe uni / Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m / JAMB: VC Advises On Scrapping Of Post UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Ume Scrapping: Are Government Joking With Our Future by holuwajobar(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
This country is somehow a joke to me, a country where they change policies as if they are changing their underwears. Let us to be sincere, education is dead in Nigeria.

It was the same adamu adamu that said that post ume should be scrapped due to d fact that they extort money frm students, now we are hearing that the Govt has lifted the ban.

Let us be sincere to ourselves, most of the students are not prepared for this, most of them are learning one skill or the other expecting the screening date.

Even if the govt want to lift the ban on post ume, they should have done it since the conclusion of JAMB exam. why now? that schools will start selling their form..

The govt are now telling the schools to sell the forms at affordable price, what if i can only afford 500naira, so far they said affordable price.
Is it the money the government are after or the future of the students and future of the country.

I am really pained that we the students will just accept any policy just like that, how i wish we can stand against it. It is not a must we go for protest, we can use the social media to let our voices be heard by the deafened govt.

Thank you....

1 Like

Re: Post Ume Scrapping: Are Government Joking With Our Future by Felixusa: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
You're really saying the truth, why should the ban be raised again?
If they don't want to focus on educational sector of this country, they should just let us know .

1 Like

Re: Post Ume Scrapping: Are Government Joking With Our Future by PrinceJoeWan(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
BREAKING NEWS
They don't care about U

2 Likes

Re: Post Ume Scrapping: Are Government Joking With Our Future by Villager780: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
The way this matter taya person ehn embarassed embarassed
Re: Post Ume Scrapping: Are Government Joking With Our Future by Ajewoledara: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2017
Op u and I know that post utme should not have been scraped in the first place the point system can never give the school the student who truly deserve to be on the merit list cos many student get their olevel from miracle centers and o level is a major prerequisite in the point system w
Re: Post Ume Scrapping: Are Government Joking With Our Future by holuwajobar(m): 12:14am On Aug 19, 2017
Ajewoledara:
Op u and I know that post utme should not have been scraped in the first place the point system can never give the school the student who truly deserve to be on the merit list cos many student get their olevel from miracle centers and o level is a major prerequisite in the point system w
yeah... i support post ume exam, but is this the time the government should it?... most of the students didn't prepare for this.
Re: Post Ume Scrapping: Are Government Joking With Our Future by Pascal679: 2:03am On Aug 19, 2017
Ajewoledara:
the p is wrong timing

(1) (Reply)

Procedure For Successful Applicants 2017/2018 Unilag Foundation (diploma) Progra / How To Check Neco Result 2017 / Timetable For Unilag Postgraduate Qualifying Exam 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.