Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church (56404 Views)

Old White Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Romantic Pose / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? / Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by blogreporter: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nothing is wrong sha, i just say lemme share it, but C'mon man we know she's your lovely wife, but thats infront of a church, and a kid is there also, respect the spirit that comes with it see another below, think its cool?

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/08/man-pictured-gropping-his-wifes-butt.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Yhelay(m): 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
his property.... None of my concern

FTC...soft work

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by PrinzCarter(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wats wrong there , if Na me d grip wil b more Dan dat

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Young03(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
his container

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Nellychinma20(f): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
what's wrong with that ?

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by iceberryose(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
blogreporter:
Nothing is wrong sha, i just say lemme share it, but C'mon man we know she's your lovely wife, but thats infront of a church, and a kid is there also, respect the spirit that comes with it see another below, think its cool?

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/08/man-pictured-gropping-his-wifes-butt.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Only You Yus Carry Dey Follow Yourself Argue

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
idiot pressing yansh everywhere, he needs slap. Why the wife no grab him pricck

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Teewhy2: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Treasure1919(f): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
He should be
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Zeze06(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
wink

Enjoy bro smiley, I heard marriage is sweet...

I want to experience it too cool cool

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by timilehin007(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
I would use the both hands if it was i lol
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by mercyib(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Good for him.

click the link below to learn how to make beads, hats, necklace, cake and lot more.

https://www.nairaland.com/3983985/ibadan-corps-members-save-self#59606919
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Estherfabian(f): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Young man enjoy, she's yours! cool

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Lalas247(f): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
The guy understand see as he grab d booty grin
Lefulefu take several notes here
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nawa oh, are we supposed to do praise and worship because of this news or what? How is this even newsworthy? Someone cannot take picture in peace and post it on their Facebook page without some dimwit taking a screenshot of it and disturbing us with such irrelevance?

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by jakD: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Christane:
Do you get paid for likes acquired
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by martineverest(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Op read different meaning

The man only posed without minding where his hand was..... Op, chose to read perversive meaning

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by HDee(m): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Smooching in the house of the lord.

Estherfabian:
Young man enjoy, she's yours! cool
Esther! Is that you? How's issit going?
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by itiswellandwell: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Good man. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive Id card.
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Christane: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
yes.
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Shortyy(f): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
See news!
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Vince77(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Everything about this thread is useless

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Teenaba(f): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
cry
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Ogbenimax(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Yhelay:
his property.... None of my concern

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by ChappyChase: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Must he place his hands on her yansh!

Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend / How My Mom Ruined My Life / Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66