Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo (49905 Views)

Masked Van Vicker Poses With His Children / Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / Van Vicker's Daughter Is All Grown Up And Beautiful In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by DonDiego(m): 12:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
I want to fvck the one on blue pant

Your English sucks, buddy. She is not ON blue PANT.

Try "... the one IN blue PANTS." I ignored your obvious pedophilic inclinations.
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by generaldavo: 1:45am On Aug 19, 2017
All looking dope.... Ghanaians and Fashion ehmm
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by mike4real2(m): 3:41am On Aug 19, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
I want to fvck the one on blue pant

For yankee? New Englang? E be like say 10years jete dey hungry you.
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by SeanDada1(m): 3:51am On Aug 19, 2017
kinibigdeal:
They are ripe for....

.... kpekulisation grin
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Omega990: 4:52am On Aug 19, 2017
New England are group of states in North Eastern US comprising of Vermont, Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Connecticut and some argue... part of NY(mostly Upstate New York) has the New England vibe.
olawaletimi:
Which one is new England?
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 19, 2017
AmandaLuv:
Beautiful

you are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 19, 2017
sandrahnaub:
They are sooo full and pretty kiss

cheesy
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by deelobe: 5:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Shelloween:
One thing is having super cute daughters, another is keeping some dawgs off them. I'd do the one in blue pants. Damn!

pervert! you do the one in blue pants Luke say na ogbono you dey talk about. Honestly, some guys we have on Nairaland make me wanna puke and you are one of them. Young children. efulefu!

Anyway why am I angry, you already compared yourself with a dawg.
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Lordcenturion2(m): 5:58am On Aug 19, 2017
olawaletimi:
Which one is new England?

The place is in US
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 19, 2017
8stargeneral:
Menh d chicks don ripe
dem be paw paw ni?
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 19, 2017
He's not aging at all. They look so much like him, down to his skin tone.
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Pleasantduncan: 6:29am On Aug 19, 2017
Beautiful kids...
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Ameeria: 6:38am On Aug 19, 2017
This guy is really gonna be forever young. Daddy yoo kiss
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2017
The pretty lady from the left side, I don't mind going to prison because of her.. Nah this kind fresh blood tonics I dey like chop grin
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Biggers82(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
them go just faint if one of my brothers catch them
that's means your brothers are dangerous dealing with women hope you are not dangerous too?
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by RichAsFuck(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2017
If you like buy gun n cam in ur house....we will buy a fighter jet n still get to her..

If you like chain her....buh remember sufferin Bleep dey sweet pass...we go still chop am

Anyhow e b boys mus to chop kpomo.... grin[center][/center][center][/center] grin grin;
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by mofeoluwadassah: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Biggers82:

that's means your brothers are dangerous dealing with women hope you are not dangerous too?
yes o...am dangerous dont come near me o
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by adellam16(f): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2017
oluwabless1:
Ghanaian actor, Van Vicker shared this SUPER CUTE adorable photo with his Daughters as they hang out in New England

MORE @:
http://trendzbase..com.ng/2017/08/van-vicker-poses-with-his-two-super.html
WHAT IS THAT LITTLE GIRL WEARING? IS THAT BUM SHORT OR PANTIES ?
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by bostish(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Phewwww! The one on bum short.....
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Biggers82(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
yes o...am dangerous dont come near me o
I have even started loving you already pls inbox me your number and where to fine you so that we can tango biko
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by kinibigdeal(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
sandrahnaub:
They are sooo full and pretty kiss
I prefer you to them
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by sandrahnaub(f): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
kinibigdeal:

I prefer you to them

Oh really...I'm flattered
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
person wey suppose dey do marriage now or have 6 month old baby
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by nwonufestus(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
00Ademi:
Why is ye'all saying the are ripe ?? Are they plantain

Ayam not understanding

hahahahhahahahahaha till I fall from chair, ma tummy is pain me now, u just made my day

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by 00Ademi(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
nwonufestus:

hahahahhahahahahaha till I fall from chair, ma tummy is pain me now, u just made my day
ayam not understanding? Explain to me nah!!!

Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by olawaletimi(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2017
Omega990:
New England are group of states in North Eastern US comprising of Vermont, Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Connecticut and some argue... part of NY(mostly Upstate New York) has the New England vibe.
Thanks a Lot.
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by olawaletimi(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2017
john650:

It is one of the five States in North East United States (Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maine and Vermont). They call them New England States because they were some of the first states settled by the British when they came to America.

It is likely they took the pictures in Western Massachusetts because I think that is the state where Six Flags Amusement park is located.
Thanks you're mouthed.
skysailor:
a town in usa
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Kobicove(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2017
Lovely looking kids

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Warri Pikin And Husband's Marriage Introduction Photo (Throwback) / Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures / Efe Visits His Former Neighbours In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.