Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) (66845 Views)

Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain / Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
They formed a close friendship after starring in James Cameron's iconic romance Titanic, released back in 1997.

It was the most expensive film ever made at the time, with a production budget of $200 million.

With an initial world wide gross of over $1.84 billion

Titanic was the first film to reach the billion-dollar mark.

It remained the highest-grossing film of all time until Cameron's Avatar surpassed it in 2010.

Its still one of the most popular and most viewed movies of all time.

But Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio have proved their friendship is just as strong twenty years later, as they were seen enjoying a holiday together in France.

The co-stars, who played Rose DeWitt Bukater and Jack Dawson in the famous flick, recently reunited in Saint Tropez when Winslet, 41, supported her long time friend and co-star, 42, at a gala for Leo's environmental foundation back in July.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4797890/Kate-Winslet-Leonardo-DiCaprio-reunite-Saint-Tropez.html

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by greatestboss(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
Explorers at it again smiley

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Closer than ever, the two friends were seen chatting on the deck of Leo's villa as they soaked up the sun, before they walked back into the house with their arms wrapped affectionately around each other.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by overdrive(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
kate has added a lot of weight.

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
The pair have been friends since meeting on set of the famous 1997 film (above), which has grossed a whopping $2billion worldwide.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jack then and now

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Lalas247(f): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
See Leo shocked men I would have died for this guy ( movie ) grin when that movie hit the streets Leo was the dream man lol
But Kate why .... sad

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by MOSTEC(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
World record.......

.....highest grossing film ever on earth

.........TITANIC

30 Likes

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Homeboiy: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wow lovely

but they look old now

17 Likes

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Homeboiy: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
over weight

7 Likes

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
The pair later attended Leo's foundation charity gala that night.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
i wonder upon d chemisty wey dem both get for titanic dem no gree marry each other sad

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Whites have this kind of body I don't find sexy...
Looking like broiler.

261 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
1998 vs 2016.

The pair have also attended a number of high profile events together over the years, from the 1998 Golden Globes following the film's release to the Academy Awards in 2016.

19 Likes

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
The pair have been very open with their friendship with Kate gushing in her Golden Globes speech in 2009:

'Leo, I'm so happy I can stand here and tell you how much I love you and how much I've loved you for years'

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
And the fvck she looking that old?..titanic was just 20 years ago

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
'We needed each other to lean on': Speaking to British Marie Claire she explained their friendship only worked because they had no romantic interest meaning they could always support each other both in their careers and personal lives.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by kalvoken(m): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Explorers been exploring since the creation of nairaland.

Rear gem

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Martin0(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:
i wonder upon d chemisty wey dem both get for titanic dem no gree marry each other sad

Mehn see leo oo eee this guy don age oooogringrin

4 Likes

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn see leo oo eee this guy don age oooogringrin
e surprise me.e don even carry potbelly.
Lalas247 oo i be dey hear say rihanna na dicapro side chick.is it true? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by sisisioge: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wow! I loved these two in Titanic. I fell in love with their love and actually rooted for a real life love affair between the two. They are still very good looking, infact, I still have a major crush on Leo grin

28 Likes

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Martin0(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:

Chai 1997 aaaa how time have gone mehn those day's con see where guy's dey form sweet love to their babiesgringrin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Explorers:
'We needed each other to lean on': Speaking to British Marie Claire she explained their friendship only worked because they had no romantic interest meaning they could always support each other both in their careers and personal lives.
this is so so true, friendship with opposite sex works well if there is no initial romantic interest from either party.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
zeelord:
And the fvck she looking that old?..titanic was just 20 years ago
dats one issue with white women.they age quickly.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Chai 1997 aaaa how time have gone mehn those day's con see where guy's dey form sweet love to their babiesgringrin
grin grin grin grin grin grin is dat not d days of Awilo and im makoussa songs? grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by decatalyst(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
What could have made Kate age so rapidly?

Too much of it or lack of it... grin

Just my Nigerian mentality ooo grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by EbukaHades10(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Homeboiy:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wow lovely
but they look old now
Did u expect dem to b forever young?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Martin0(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin is dat not d days of Awilo and im makoussa songs? grin grin grin grin

Mehn u don old ooogrin yeah exactly na den 1995 na he realease Moto pambagrin u remember that songgrin

4 Likes

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:

dats one issue with white women.they age quickly.
it was hard to recognise her on the bikini, dammit she fvcking looks 60 grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Martin0(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:

Chai lefu na now I see where u for start dat ukwu desiregrin

4 Likes

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Oyindidi(f): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Leo don ugly o shocked

5 Likes

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn u don old ooogrin yeah exactly na den 1995 na he realease Moto pambagrin u remember that songgrin
na durin d late 1999s and early 2000s i sabi Awillo cheesy
i no too dey sabi dhier titles but e get one wey i watch wey d girls ehn dem twerk like fire!.dem wear white tights
chai!
see yansh!
na so dhier ukwu just dey bounce like football and dem come get Lalas hips cheesy
i like dat one plus another one wey he release wey im girls wear banana for waist cheesy
omo i love makoussa oo cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's P.A, Sameera Ahmed [photo] / Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In Skinny Turtleneck Jump Suit. Photos / Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.